My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "What we wanted to do was show all the kids that look up to me, look up to him, that white kids, blue kids, brown kids, blue, green, doesn't matter, can all be loving to each other," Carr said. "And that's what me and Khalil are -- we're best friends and we love one another.

Lol...so the black kids must fall into the implied "whatever" category. "Blue" kids mentioned twice.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He thought he was talking to the natives in Avatar.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don DeLillo's ENDZONE is considered the best ficton on college football. Logo's College in west Texas finaly gets it's first black player Taft Robinson a 9.3 sprinter. While the story goes off into other elements, a bunch of slow white guys around this kind of an athlete, well, ya can only imagine.

In the book DeLillo has this line while talking about Robinson.

"he had sprint speed, that black gift that thrills the millions"

This bit about "racist" always cracks me up, yes we have different races, the reason being..................WE ARE DIFFERENT....so why play bull games?

Who can't see that elusiveness, those quicks, that agility, that size with speed that blacks possess unlike others?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-28-2017 at 09:09 AM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    No one ever talks about the plight of the Blue Kids. They have it totally harder than the black or brown ones.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one ever talks about the plight of the Blue Kids. They have it totally harder than the black or brown ones.
    The blue people never had a sub10.10 sprinter, or anyone ever rush for 1000 yards at the D-1 level. As we know we did see blue athletes in the throws and a few playing on the offensive line at USC. Nobody real sure what being blues has to do with any of that. No doubt there will be studies.

One thing we can't ignore about blue people is that smell, what's with that?

Thread Information