My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/l...gain-b5nkhdzl5

Barcelona’s response to having a third bid of up to £118million rejected for Philippe Coutinho was to make contact with Liverpool again on Friday and impose one of the transfer market’s more bizarre deadlines.
    The Catalan club, in all their wisdom, informed Anfield officials that they have until Sunday evening to change their mind, and belatedly accept the offer, or it will be withdrawn.
    In other words, a bid Liverpool have twice told Barcelona not to make is instantly rebuffed and their rivals’ next move is to threaten to take it off the table.

Doing this, getting players at enormous discounts and using the club as a separatist platform
    banana republic professionalism tbh
    "we're special"

say what you want about real madrid but this is something else tbh, real madrid at least pay $$$$.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barça prez trying not to look stupid paying €200M for Coutinho while letting Neymar go for just little more. Getting Neymar and Suárez were good moves, though.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi and Iniesta suspended their contract renewal. Bartomeu destroying GOAT Barca

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi and Iniesta suspended their contract renewal. Bartomeu destroying GOAT Barca
    I'm praying for messi to go to madrid

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No thanks Missi isn't Alpha enough

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Not happening. Penaldo would rather sleep with a woman than share the spotlight.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not happening. Penaldo would rather sleep with a woman than share the spotlight.
    too bad misty cut his hair tbh, might've worked tbh

seriously now, the meltdowns would be exceptional

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think the greatest hit was changing Luis Enrique, he was quite underrated. Barça is obviously past prime, but still managed to win la copa and some clásicos. They were close to Madrid in la liga too, with a better goal difference.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think the greatest hit was changing Luis Enrique, he was quite underrated. Barça is obviously past prime, but still managed to win la copa and some clásicos. They were close to Madrid in la liga too, with a better goal difference.
    Yup.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Enrique was solid his first season no question, but he was absolutely CLUELESS his final season. He cannot adjust and was tactically inept. He was riding the coattails of a superb MSN that was the greatest front three football has ever seen. He was AWFUL with rotations, players still lacked chemistry come February because he would play 38 different lineups. His love affair with the atrocious Gomes and complete inability to make adjustments doomed this squad.

I will always appreciate the treble season, that 2015 Barca team was one of the top 3 teams of the decade, but he absolutely had to go. If you look at all the hirings Barca has had after o passed away it is downright laughable. At least Madrid were getting coaches who did something more than manage mid table teams.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    good luck signing any big name player after this summer
    ing up such a core in 2 years is just

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Are you abhishek bhandary?
    Are you?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No, you are.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Whaaaaaaaat

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Never going to happen but Barcelona should go for:

-Mercado for Right back.
    -Nainggolan for right midfielder.
    -Lanzini for left midfielder/left wing.
    -Mandzukic for left wing/backup striker.

All low key names that might not all fit Barcelona's tiki-taka style but they are what Barcelona needs: hot blooded compe ors with a knack for getting goals (relative to the position they play). Also, Mercado and Mandzukic would give them some much needed aerial presence.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The problem is that it has become increasingly difficult to buy players from other teams, the only way seems to be paying the release clause. I think Madrid wanted Mbappe or maybe Dybala, probably offering over €100M but it couldn't be done, and Barça was unable to sign Dembele or Coutinho. Will go with Di María apparently, and thats possible because PSG wants to sell him.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The problem is that it has become increasingly difficult to buy players from other teams, the only way seems to be paying the release clause. I think Madrid wanted Mbappe or maybe Dybala, probably offering over €100M but it couldn't be done, and Barça was unable to sign Dembele or Coutinho. Will go with Di María apparently, and thats possible because PSG wants to sell him.
    More reason to buy those relatively cheap players I mentioned.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Another way to go is to throw some crazy money to Isco, Asensio or some other up and coming Real Madrid star just to stir up. They probably won't get any of them, but at least it will shake things up and it will force Madrid to increase those players' salaries. Isco is a Barca fan, so you never know.

Thread Information