Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see that crowd tonight?

Lol if anyone thinks Bannon could turn that base against him even if he wanted to
    ing AZ, typical rabid fringe in the Wild West

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His ty, racist base of 30% won't save him.

The rest of the country---including his own party hates him.
    The silent 20% will vote Trump ticket again if the alternative is a Biden/Pelosi ticket

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The silent 20% will vote Trump ticket again if the alternative is a Biden/Pelosi ticket
    or warren/anybody dems and their ty ideas

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no silent percentage whatever. People simply held their noses and voted for him because he was an unknown over Hillary.

Now everyone and their mother knows Trump is an incompentent idiot so they're not going to vote for him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or warren/anybody dems and their ty ideas
    Unless Tulsi, a strong beautiful woman and iraq vet, leads the democratic ticket, Trump is repeating.

Simple as that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Tulsi, a strong beautiful woman and iraq vet, leads the democratic ticket, Trump is repeating.

Simple as that
    Bernie>>Warrren>>Tulsi

You're an idiot.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calling re-election after 200 disastrous days? McConnell doesn't even see him making the 3 1/2.
    My point from 8 November last has always been:::"McConnell" never did.

I'm just giving you a red ass, bum. "They" ain't gonna let him finish 4 years, must less 8.

Can't have any deviation from the norm of every single day since we started back in the 1700's.

Though it will remain fascinating how Trump's "assassination" is executed.

May he leave a score among them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie>>Warrren>>Tulsi

You're an idiot.
    bernie is a god damn mummy good luck keeping his heartbeat going in 2020

Much less him remembering not to pee on himself on the debate floor

Warren is a lunatic and unlikeable and would be as hated as Hillary. Easy win

Tulsi in 2020 would be Bernie without the shriveled and long balls. The only shot democrats hqve

She is smart, beautiful and a war vet. Basically the An rump/Trumptonite

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bernie is a god damn mummy good luck keeping his heartbeat going in 2020

Much less him remembering not to pee on himself on the debate floor

Warren is a lunatic and unlikeable and would be as hated as Hillary. Easy win

Tulsi in 2020 would be Bernie without the shriveled and long balls. The only shot democrats hqve

She is smart, beautiful and a war vet. Basically the An rump
    That was my point. Tulsi is a watered down Bernie or Warren.

Without the name recognition.

Being a war veteran is not going to buy you votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But more likeable and respected especially because shes a war vet

She would be Trumptonite in a debate vs Don. Dude would have a hard time keeping his hands to himself

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Pilates

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point from 8 November last has always been:::"McConnell" never did.
    McConnell is the one who came up with the idea that you wait for the next president when a seat opens up in an election year. Last time that happened Reagan not only got hearings and a vote but a confirmation of his nominee Kennedy in his last year from a Democratic senate. McConnell is the one who who refused to let Garland come up for a vote even when some in his party thought it was a better alternative than letting a President Clinton pick a young liberal justice. The Gorsuch confirmation was all McConnell, and Trumpers should be kissing his ass for delivering our Dear Leader his lone victory since that dark November night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Bannon Just Declared War On Mitch McConnell

http://verifiedpolitics.com/steve-ba...tch-mcconnell/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang there goes another Silver Bullet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldnt have been able to do anyway honestly

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He said that the day he left. AFTER he'd stayed long enough to make Trump reconfirm -BOTH SIDES-

Big shot Kelly, gonna run rough shod over the oval office. , he's all talk & Obama's seal of approval.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump's kids tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon and Breitbart are clearly at war with Trump. That much is clear.

But Bannon is overstimating his power with his own readers. Go to the comments and you will see them actually turning on Breitbart and defending Trump.

he's not flip flopping

Trumpies are in full denial. Nothing he does matters to them.
    Bannon has sway with the 25% core that Trump claims would vote for him even if he shot someone. He can have them go back to not voting like they have for the rest of their lives.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bannon has sway with the 25% core that Trump claims would vote for him even if he shot someone. He can have them go back to not voting like they have for the rest of their lives.
    That's the killing ground that Bannon ferreted out and brought to Trump. "Hey, dad, look what I found."

See, he'll (Big Shot) reach for Bannon, Lump. & he will not be there.

No more big shot.

You MUST go home with who brung you. You can't go home with Obama's Kelly. You're white bread then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Clooney Just Destroyed Steve Bannon In Hilarious Interview

“Steve Bannon is a failed f@#king screenwriter, and if you’ve ever read his screenplay, it’s unbelievable.

Now, if he’d somehow managed miraculously to get that thing produced, he’d still be in Hollywood, still making movies and licking my ass to get me to do one of his stupid-ass screenplays.”

He crossed paths with guys like Clooney and Sean Penn, who also had some choice words about his experience working with Bannon.

“Bannon was then, as he is now, simply another bitter Hollywood wannabe who went rogue by way of toxic narcissistic iconoclasm,”

Penn told Death and Taxes Magazine back in.

“But, deep in his heart, he’s just a conniving hateful bloated punk who despises mankind. And then there are also the bad things about him.”

Clooney wasn’t done. After leveling Bannon, he exposed the rest of the Hollywood Elite currently serving in the White House.

“Hollywood is being quite well represented right now in the West Wing somehow,” he said, pointing out that

Trump still receives an annual payments from the Screen Actors Guild and

loves to brag about his Hollywood Walk of Fame star.

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin has a number of producer credits to his name, including several high profile movies like Entourage, Batman v. Superman, and Live, Die, Repeat staring Tom Cruise.

Not exactly representative of the average Americans they claim to fight for. Clooney save his last flurry for them.

“ You want to call me a Hollywood liberal?

Come at me.

I sold ladies shoes,

I sold insurance door to door,

I worked at an all-night liquor store,

I cut tobacco for a living.

I can change the fan belt on my car.

I grew up in that world in Kentucky.

I know every bit of that world, and I know my friends and what they believe.

And I know this is not a moment in our history that we’ll look back and be proud of.

So if I’m not standing on the side I believe to be right, I’d be ashamed.”

http://verifiedpolitics.com/george-c...ous-interview/

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    George Clooney? Really?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going after Ivanka. Trump's baby girl. With how vindictive and egotistical Trump is, it's possible he pivots on the #Maga agenda just to spite bannon and the base.

Bannon won't give a though. Gonna drive a lot more traffic to his site. Even I'm checking it out to see what happens next. What a clever . Used the Trump presidency to grow his brand. Hollywood guy through and through.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-white-house/
    I'm only reading like the first three paragraphs.....

But your OP neglects the article as calling the idea that IT forced Bannon out as false? That's pretty hacky, dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Clooney Just Destroyed Steve Bannon In Hilarious Interview

“Steve Bannon is a failed f@#king screenwriter, and if you’ve ever read his screenplay, it’s unbelievable.

Now, if he’d somehow managed miraculously to get that thing produced, he’d still be in Hollywood, still making movies and licking my ass to get me to do one of his stupid-ass screenplays.”

He crossed paths with guys like Clooney and Sean Penn, who also had some choice words about his experience working with Bannon.

“Bannon was then, as he is now, simply another bitter Hollywood wannabe who went rogue by way of toxic narcissistic iconoclasm,”

Penn told Death and Taxes Magazine back in.

“But, deep in his heart, he’s just a conniving hateful bloated punk who despises mankind. And then there are also the bad things about him.”

Clooney wasn’t done. After leveling Bannon, he exposed the rest of the Hollywood Elite currently serving in the White House.

“Hollywood is being quite well represented right now in the West Wing somehow,” he said, pointing out that

Trump still receives an annual payments from the Screen Actors Guild and

loves to brag about his Hollywood Walk of Fame star.

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin has a number of producer credits to his name, including several high profile movies like Entourage, Batman v. Superman, and Live, Die, Repeat staring Tom Cruise.

Not exactly representative of the average Americans they claim to fight for. Clooney save his last flurry for them.

“ You want to call me a Hollywood liberal?

Come at me.

I sold ladies shoes,

I sold insurance door to door,

I worked at an all-night liquor store,

I cut tobacco for a living.

I can change the fan belt on my car.

I grew up in that world in Kentucky.

I know every bit of that world, and I know my friends and what they believe.

And I know this is not a moment in our history that we’ll look back and be proud of.

So if I’m not standing on the side I believe to be right, I’d be ashamed.”

http://verifiedpolitics.com/george-c...ous-interview/

Playhouse Theater. This lacks any serious depth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s why Bannon’s desperate struggle to distance himself from racists and fascists is doomed

Vanity Fair‘s Tina Nguyen said that Bannon is anxious to distance himself from the neo-Nazis, Klansmen and racist agitators who make up the so-called “alt-right,” saying in Sunday’s “60 Minutes” interview that a group of bad apples on the right are getting “a free ride” by attaching themselves to President Donald Trump.

“They’re getting off a free ride off Donald Trump. They’re getting a free ride,” he protested. They’re a “small,” “vicious” minority among Trump’s followers and they “add no value.”

NPR reported on Thursday
    that Bannon’s extremism and his threats to primary insufficiently ideologically pure Republicans could threaten the GOP’s majority in both houses of Congress.

"Senate GOP observers privately warn” that “if far-right conservative nominees win primaries to face Democrats in other races —

the Senate majority would be very much in jeopardy,

which would only cause Trump more headaches, especially if the House were to flip too. That would open up unyielding investigations into the White House and possibly jump-start impeachment proceedings,” said NPR’s Jessica Taylor.

Slate.com’s Jamelle Bouie said
    that

Bannon is finding himself in a mess of his own making and that his Beltway reputation for being a strategic genius and Machiavellian power-player is a phantasm.

“His recent statements and White House record show

someone skilled at self-promotion but unable to advance a coherent (or even accurate) narrative or take advantage of political opportunity,”

Breitbart.com — which has lost a huge portion of its readership and 90 percent of its advertisers since the 2016 election

Bannon is struggling to create distance between himself and what Nguyen called the blog’s “scurrilous following of anti-Islamists, anti-immigrants, and Internet trolls with questionable Photoshop skills and even more questionable taste.”

even as he decried racists and anti-Semites to “60 Minutes,” failed screenwriter Bannon —

who reportedly refused to allow his daughters to attend school alongside Jewish children

— couldn’t resist throwing in a jab with decidedly anti-Semitic overtones, saying that he won’t be “lectured” about hate groups “by a bunch of — by a bunch of limousine liberals, O.K., from the Upper East Side of New York and from the Hamptons, O.K., about any of this.”

it was

Bannon himself who christened Breitbart.com “the platform of the alt-right”

at the 2016 Republican convention and, as Nguyen wrote,

“For Bannon and his allies, purging extremist elements from the far-right movement is hard, because no matter how vocally they repudiate neo-Nazis and their brethren, those groups will hug back harder — especially if there’s a national platform for them to clamber on.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/here...e+Raw+Story%29

Thread Information