Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, whatever. If the right player did it he wouldn't do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, whatever. If the right player did it he wouldn't do .
    exactly. and, btw, you can beat the out of a woman and you're still okay by jerry.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just enjoying hearing Jerry Jones' voice in my head calling everyone Wayne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that article have to do with the OP or this "You will stand for the National Anthem, or your ass will be off this team."?

Did you just google some random and try to declare victory?

Snopes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wayne

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    exactly. and, btw, you can beat the out of a woman and you're still okay by jerry.
    Though, on the other hand they'll drive you to it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm will Jones 100% on this. You are there to play football, what you think of the world, the USA, means nothing. Not the time or place for that here.

70% of black kids born in this country are to unwed mothers. Think about why we see so many blacks in trouble with the police. If anything needs to be protested it's black men bailing on their families.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm will Jones 100% on this. You are there to play football, what you think of the world, the USA, means nothing. Not the time or place for that here.

70% of black kids born in this country are to unwed mothers. Think about why we see so many blacks in trouble with the police. If anything needs to be protested it's black men bailing on their families.
    All those black men are better football players than you ever were.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though, on the other hand they'll drive you to it.
    By making fun of Donald or what?

When NFL players sign that contract...

You want to entertain the public, you give up some freedom only if you value your job.
    These guys sign a contract to entertain and also increase the chance of never really getting to play with grandchildren. Tough choice.

The public could easily disrupt the owner/NFL at ude just like they have with the LGBT bathroom rights crap. If it's that important, hit them in the nuts ($).
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-23-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You are there to play football"

they aren't there to pay forced homage to police-state white nationalism and jingoism

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    let's see Dak take a knee. Jerry will backtrack on that faster than Cubby ditching the Chuckbox parking lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those black men are better football players than you ever were.
    might be better football players but bad men bailing on their families

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You are there to play football"

they aren't there to pay forced homage to police-state white nationalism and jingoism

they can play someplace else not the nfl then and make less money

people work for companies must wear their uniform and do what they say or they are shown the door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's see Dak take a knee. Jerry will backtrack on that faster than Cubby ditching the Chuckbox parking lot.
    Or Smith, Frederick, Martin.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If teams start trying this some classic raiders style team will just scoop up all the blackballed players and contend for the le every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Compulsory unification of opinion," is doomed to failure and is an hetical to First Amendment values.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to muh free speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making MILLIONS to play the game I love
    I'm so oppressed
    Time to on people who died for this country because muh feels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so oppressed
    how do you still not get it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how do you still not get it?
    fkn Wayne

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so oppressed
    I was a vocal critic of his form of protest. As was ginsberg, no less.

But the impact he's had is undeniable. After everything he's said on the issue, agree or disagree, there's no way it could be perceived as an attack on dead American soldiers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ret. Marine Col. Jeffery Powers wrote to the NFL commissioners the following:

Commissioners,
    I’ve been a season pass holder at Yankee Stadium, Yale Bowl and the Giants Stadium.

I missed the ’90-’91 season because I was with a battalion of Marines in Desert Storm. 14 of my wonderful Marines returned home with the American Flag draped across their lifeless bodies. My last conversation with one of them, Sgt. Garrett Mongrella, was about how our Giants were going to the Super Bowl. He never got to see it.

Many friends, Marines, and Special Forces Soldiers who worked with or for me through the years returned home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.

Now I watch multi-millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they’re something special! They’re not! My Marines and Soldiers were!

You are complicit in this! You’ll fine players for large and small infractions but you lack the moral courage and respect for our nation and the fallen to put an immediate stop to this. Yes, I know, it’s their 1st Amendment right to behave in such a de able manner.

What would happen if they came out and disrespected you or the refs publicly?

I observed a player getting a personal foul for twerking in the end zone after scoring. I guess that’s much worse than disrespecting the flag and our National Anthem. Hmmmmm, isn’t it his 1st Amendment right to express himself like an idiot in the end zone?

Why is taunting not allowed yet taunting America is OK? You fine players for wearing 9-11 commemorative shoes yet you allow s on the sidelines to sit, kneel or pump their pathetic fist in the air. They are so deprived with their multi-million dollar contracts for playing a freaking game!

You condone it all by your refusal to act. You’re just as bad and disgusting as they are. I hope Americans boycott any sponsor who supports that rabble you call the NFL. I hope they turn off the TV when any team that allowed this disrespect to occur, without consequence, on the sidelines. I applaud those who have not.

Legends and heroes do NOT wear shoulder pads. They wear body armor and carry rifles.
    They make minimum wage and spend months and years away from their families. They don’t do it for an hour on Sunday. They do it 24/7 often with lead, not footballs, coming in their direction. They watch their brothers carted off in pieces not on a gurney to get their knee iced. They don’t even have ice! Many don’t have legs or arms.

Some wear blue and risk their lives daily on the streets of America. They wear fire helmets and go upstairs into the fire rather than down to safety. On 9-11, hundreds vanished. They are the heroes.

I hope that your high paid protesting pretty boys and you look in that mirror when you shave tomorrow and see what you really are, legends in your own minds. You need to hit the road and take those worms with you!

Time to change the channel.
    Jeffery

Thread Information