Post Count
    Folks hyping PSG up
    Emery
    playing without a holding midfielder in the Bernabeu
    Subbing Cavani was the tie decider

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The only way Madrid doesn't win this CL is if they face Barca. They their pants at the sight of a certain midget.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The only way Madrid doesn't win this CL is if they face Barca. They their pants at the sight of a certain midget.
    son if I were you i'd pray not to get madrid in the UCL. they let 'em play more physical ball than in la liga and that favors them mightily. They also are better winners in tough matches than barca, who just win on talent and superior play. If they meet I'm betting real tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son if I were you i'd pray not to get madrid in the UCL. they let 'em play more physical ball than in la liga and that favors them mightily. They also are better winners in tough matches than barca, who just win on talent and superior play. If they meet I'm betting real tbh.
    I want a Barcelona-Madrid final, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    BTW, more physical play didn't help here, tbh:

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    BTW, more physical play didn't help here, tbh:

son UCL is all madrid has this year. so you big daddy sergio ramos is gona bring his AAA game tbh. If they play this year it'll get ugly.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son UCL is all madrid has this year. so you big daddy sergio ramos is gona bring his AAA game tbh. If they play this year it'll get ugly.
    If Ramos is the daddy what does that make Messi, the great, great, great grandfather?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    There's no way RMAO loses this cup tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Higuain and Co keep scoring without Missi

BUT IT'S ALWAYS THEIR FAULT

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Higuain and Co keep scoring without Missi

BUT IT'S ALWAYS THEIR FAULT

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Junentus is a very bad matchup for Tottenham IMO. Their defense is too solid, they are smart, and they are endlessly patient. I'd rather they have drawn PSG
    Hope im wrong.
    We gone.

And deservedly so. Trippier and Davies on the wings.... Nope.
    Walker and the old Danny Rose, yep. One is gone the other is going to be gone.
    Llorente, Rose, and Lamella will go elsewhere. We got to find speed on the wings other than crazy Aurier.

Kane, Eriksen, M. Demblele, Vertoghen up the middle have all had strong seasons. Deli Ali has had a tough year but I think he's a tough kid. Need more speed and ability to attack than Davies and Trippier. They would not play on any other CL team.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Juventus only had two shots on goal, both converted. Imagine if one of those shots would have been taken by Benzema.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid always shrivel up in a big match against Barca, Madrid would get rocked.

Rooting for Bayern/Heycnkes to win the CL, but I don't want them anywhere near Madrid and Big Naldo, tbh..

Real have been too clutch and lucky in the Champions League in the last half decade— they play in Europe with far much purpose than they do in La Liga, and Ronaldo is such a Bayern killer.

Even if you're Barca— a superior team throughout 2017-18 — you would rather take on them over 2-leg tie in the QFs/SFs instead of a winner-takes-it-all Final with a historic CL three-peat on the line for Madrid.

Big compe ions finals have hardly followed any logic in 90 minutes when both teams are more or less of the same pedigree. Season form goes out of the window on such occasions and more so when it is two clubs from the same country (that always gets decided by the thinnest of margins see Juve-Milan '03, United-Chelsea '08, Bayern-Dortmund '13, Atletico-Real 14-'16 etc..)..
    Last edited by spursistan; 03-08-2018 at 02:17 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Madrid always shrivel up in a big match against Barca, Madrid would get rocked.
    big words tbh. Real madrid is a typical cup team : talented, experienced, clutch as , no s given at ude, physical and dirty. no manager would want to see them, and they definitely won't get rocked.
    imo barca is far too arrogant if they think they'll walk over madrid, and they've given me this feeling all season.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If Ramos is the daddy what does that make Messi, the great, great, great grandfather?
    son ramos isn't daddy, ramos is the man with the shovel tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Barca should hope they see RMAO before the final, they would wax them in a 2 leg tie. Final? Toss up tbh.

Still interested in seeing what City will do.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Juventus only had two shots on goal, both converted. Imagine if one of those shots would have been taken by Benzema.
    Ruthless for my poor team.
    Kinda what I was afraid of.

Trippier just fell asleep. When two teams are fairly even, go with the old pros.
    Will we ever win any sort of cup again.... Probably not. But it's fun trying. Off to give the FA cup a try. The EPL is MC. Pep has done a wonderful job.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-08-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Kane is such an overrated hack

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Kane is such an overrated hack
    disagree, he is an excellent forward who shines at tottenham because he has good service. His weakness is that he is a natural box forward so he needs good service and that he doesn't seem to be strong mentally. Other than that he has aerial play, finishing with both legs, underrated quickness, very good strength and size, pragmatism (no cute ), has good fake runs, very good positioning, hard worker, .. Imo one of the best talents england has produced since paul scholes. Too bad that he plays for england, he would've been a very good option for a NT which can provide consistent service (germany, spain, france). Not sure if he is real madrid material, as that lockerroom is imo too toxic for him.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ruthless for my poor team.
    Kinda what I was afraid of.

Trippier just fell asleep. When two teams are fairly even, go with the old pros.
    Will we ever win any sort of cup again.... Probably not. But it's fun trying. Off to give the FA cup a try. The EPL is MC. Pep has done a wonderful job.
    son it's juventus, what do you expect. These s were doing the same 20 years ago tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    WTF

Another player died in his sleep

(French Ligue 2, dude was 18)

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Junentus is a very bad matchup for Tottenham IMO. Their defense is too solid, they are smart, and they are endlessly patient. I'd rather they have drawn PSG
    Hope im wrong.
    son it's juventus, what do you expect. These s were doing the same 20 years ago tbh.
    Son?

Did you read my quote on my own quote?

Hope is a thing that keeps people who root for teams who have won nothing going. And we gave em a good warmup match. Except our wings could not press them offensively. It's a big worry in the EPL as well. There are some people and their families who were fans of the other Spurs before Duncan and Pop. The rewards of sport were greatest for them.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    As much as I hate both teams, that would be an unbelievable sight, and probably the most hyped ucl final ever.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son?

Did you read my quote on my own quote?

Hope is a thing that keeps people who root for teams who have won nothing going. And we gave em a good warmup match. Except our wings could not press them offensively. It's a big worry in the EPL as well. There are some people and their families who were fans of the other Spurs before Duncan and Pop. The rewards of sport were greatest for them.
    sons I read your post, I was just saying the same thing tbh, juventus is the type of team that'll make you pay for any mistake. Hope in the EPL must be tough with all that ridiculous cash being thrown around

Thread Information