Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Meh, wake me up when the knock out stage begins.
    Tottenham Dortmund game was crazy.
    You missed one interesting game.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Tottenham Dortmund game was crazy.
    You missed one interesting game.
    also sevilla liverpool was a funny game ... that sevilla keeper

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This is the worldwide game everyone loves in the group stage of the most prestigious club tournament in the world and all one gets is Messi v. Ranolda.... ? Except for German dude, pretty sad. Maybe turn the thread into baseball discussion.
    just shows you the quality of the compe ion tbh, just too much unregulated money in UCL, and the result is 4-5 teams siphoning all the talent, leaving people to ignore the rest of the game just to talk who between missi and penaldo likes little boys best. The last bastion of compe ive football is still in the NT compe ions imo. Great games to be had in the UCL but they should impose some financial/national restrictions tbh.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    just shows you the quality of the compe ion tbh, just too much unregulated money in UCL, and the result is 4-5 teams siphoning all the talent, leaving people to ignore the rest of the game just to talk who between missi and penaldo likes little boys best. The last bastion of compe ive football is still in the NT compe ions imo. Great games to be had in the UCL but they should impose some financial/national restrictions tbh.
    Understood.

I think the Bundesliga has done a decent job but I know that Bayern M dominating, and now the Red Bull Company team bring it in to question.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    also sevilla liverpool was a funny game ... that sevilla keeper
    That was a weird game.

Any game with Klopp miked up is great.
    He was asking the ref at the end of the game "what have I done to deserve this? How have I upset you? I have never done anything wrong, why do you do this to us?"

Klopp is the best thing to happen to Liverpool IMO.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ramos is such an underrated GK fwiw.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo with a brace against a non mediocre team, and the media doesn't fluff him up like they do with a certain ugly midget

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo with a brace against a non mediocre team, and the media doesn't fluff him up like they do with a certain ugly midget
    Because one of those goals was offside and the other was on a silver plater that a high shool
    Kid could finish thanks to Bale's amazon. Pass. He's tapnaldo for a reason. Bale was the story of this match.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Because one of those goals was offside and the other was on a silver plater that a high shool
    Kid could finish thanks to Bale's amazon. Pass. He's tapnaldo for a reason. Bale was the story of this match.
    Wasn't tapnaldo when he nailed that screamer in your stadium and flexed for the es

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No Naldo, Real goes back home with a draw. Stay salty.

Ronaldo's position in the 2nd goal is debatable, besides he was sprinting, difficult to judge.

Midget is the one growing roots inside the box and getting gifts from the refs per par.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Wasn't tapnaldo when he nailed that screamer in your stadium and flexed for the es
    That was a good goal, but Messi's goal at the Bernebeau was far more iconic.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    No Naldo, Real goes back home with a draw. Stay salty.

Ronaldo's position in the 2nd goal is debatable, besides he was sprinting, difficult to judge.

Midget is the one growing roots inside the box and getting gifts from the refs per par.

Except Messi has had more goals from outside the box than tapnaldo this season already, he's almost outscored the entire Madrid team by himself this season

Never seen a player look better thanks to his teammates than tapnaldo.

He did play well vs Dortmund but Bale was MOTM.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    He's scored more goals this season than a guy who's missed 5 games? Bloody you hobbit fans get more pathetic every day

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Atletic

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Bayern

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I see midget's already in knockout stage form

Some score a brace in Germany and make it look effortless, others can't score at all and need an own goal to beat the 3rd best team in Portugal

Luckily for midget he plays Las Palmas this weekend, so he can go back to stat-padding against scrubs like nothing happened. Thank god for la liga

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

Some score a brace in Germany and make it look effortless, others can't score at all and need an own goal to beat the 3rd best team in Portugal

Luckily for midget he plays Las Palmas this weekend, so he can go back to stat-padding against scrubs like nothing happened. Thank god for la liga

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Morata continues to score for fun. For s sake a donkey would've known better than to sell him. Zidane

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bayern

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ancelotti sacked.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ancelotti sacked.
    Unrotator out

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

This guy acting like he wouldn't be scoffing Celtic had Messi scored against them.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi commanding personal marks left and right. When was the last time a manager thought it was necessary to man-mark tapnaldo?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count
    Right after rotating Hummels and Robbery out.

How he communicated the lineup against PSG: just put a piece of paper with 11 names on it at the wall and left the room without saying a word

He wanted to be sacked...

Uli Hoeneß just told the press, five players were against Carlo...

FC Hollywood reloaded

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Right after rotating Hummels and Robbery out.

How he communicated the lineup against PSG: just put a piece of paper with 11 names on it at the wall and left the room without saying a word

He wanted to be sacked...

Uli Hoeneß just told the press, five players were against Carlo...

FC Hollywood reloaded
    Yeah I figured something had to be brewing, it wasn't just the loss

Thread Information