My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Nice goal by tapnaldo, tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Chelsea? The team that got de-pantsed by AS Roma? They can disagree all they want, but they aren't better than Tottenham.
    That does not count in the EPL.
    Either does Tottenham dismantling Real.

And I actually agree with you.
    But Chelsea and Arsenal fans are used to stomping on Spurs, so there you have it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    That does not count in the EPL.
    Either does Tottenham dismantling Real.

And I actually agree with you.
    But Chelsea and Arsenal fans are used to stomping on Spurs, so there you have it.
    Have trouble with Arsenal yet again, and beat Dortmund away.

Still gonna be a fight to keep in the top 4 in the EPL while easily winning the group in Champions league.
    Go figure. Tough to compete regularly with the big $ teams.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    All the promoted teams are on solid footing so far.

I am especially surprised Brighton is playing so strong. Already 5 managerial changes. Pulis goes down very early.

Arsenal can still compete when they feel like it. Ozil and Sanchez both had excellent games at the same time in squashing Tottenham. The top 6 teams are going to have to share the new TV contract money. Money continues to pour in.

And there you have it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Tottenham broke their losing streak today.

3-2 loss to West Ham
    1-0 loss to Man U.

They are thinking this win might get them back on track for a strong domestic finish. And they had been having problems at Wembley. We will see if this group play gets them out of their slump. Probably not. Lost their best defender in the 1st half. Lloris may also be injured.
    Ya see here Lefty...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético
    o Thursday afternoons

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Nacho and Kovacic continue to be a pair of carcasses.

Moyaral brilliant as always. A certain tree could never convert his chances like this

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    UEFA trying hard to avoid another Spaniard winning the cup tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    UEFA trying hard to avoid another Spaniard winning the cup tbh
    It doesn't matter , with Heynckes I think Bayern will win it

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Arsenal avoided Bayern this time.

:-)

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter , with Heynckes I think Bayern will win it
    No way Jose

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    PSG will get wrecked

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hopefully UEFA gives Chelsea a fair Chance this time.

And Bayern lucky as

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Real gets the toughest draw, as per usual. Time for another CR7 superclass

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    PSG will get exposed as the pretenders they are.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Real gets the toughest draw, as per usual. Time for another CR7 superclass
    lol good one son.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    PSG will get exposed as the pretenders they are.
    Would love for Neymar to murk them, but PSG's defense is a joke.

Bayern got the most favorable match-up for the 2nd placed teams and Madrid got the worst (at least on paper)

PSG blew their load in November and their defense is vulnerable. If RM catches some form in the next couple of months I wouldn't be shocked to see them humiliate those pretenders yet again. The key is not to concede goals in the first leg and then allow PSG to self destruct with their mental demons and toxic locker room. That team is still very fragile, tbh.

Think Barca will comfortably roll Chelsea. The other low-key ties could be more interesting..

I agree with the major betting odds that now have City as le favorites; overall, they've been the best and most consistent team in the continent the season. Draw-permitting, they will probably have to face one of RM/Barca/Bayern in the Final and those could still prove too experienced for them on the occasion..

Bayern got the most favorable match-up for the 2nd placed teams and Madrid got the worst (at least on paper)

PSG blew their load in November and their defense is vulnerable. If RM catches some form in the next couple of months I wouldn't be shocked to see them humiliate those pretenders yet again. The key is not to concede goals in the first leg and then allow PSG to self destruct with their mental demons and toxic locker room. That team is still very fragile, tbh.

Think Barca will comfortably roll Chelsea. The other low-key ties could be more interesting..

I agree with the major betting odds that now have City as le favorites; overall, they've been the best and most consistent team in the continent the season. Draw-permitting, they will probably have to face one of RM/Barca/Bayern in the Final and those could still prove too experienced for them on the occasion..
    Barca really struggles with Chelsea playstyle. Teams that play 4-3-3 in general struggle against teams that pack the back and hold possession. Chelsea might not be consistent enough this year, but in an away and home leg its a nightmare to play against these teams.

PSG vs Real is an almost finals matchup. In most days id pick real because PSG is so mentally questionable but real has really struggled.

We might end up with a surprise winner this year, imo.

Barca really struggles with Chelsea playstyle. Teams that play 4-3-3 in general struggle against teams that pack the back and hold possession. Chelsea might not be consistent enough this year, but in an away and home leg its a nightmare to play against these teams.

PSG vs Real is an almost finals matchup. In most days id pick real because PSG is so mentally questionable but real has really struggled.

We might end up with a surprise winner this year, imo.
    Also, PSG needs to invest more on Holding midfieders.

They tend to play straigtforward with their three strikers, but part of the reason why theyr are so vurneable in the defensive end is because of a lack of quality in the middle.

They need holding midfielders that can fill in the gaps defensively, prevent counterattacks...Almost all their midfielders are offensively focused players.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    real ain't losing to these bum fake s. cue in penaldo quote and buckle up for another year of penaldo vs misty in UCL knockout with a WC to top it off. god damn I love this sport tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    whats rmadrids path like to the finals?

seems like eufa setting up Ronaldo to be GOAT

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

Real isn't exactly clicking on all cylinders and Tapnaldo is apparently unhappy. It's a soccer rumor and soccer rumors have a tendency to be some of the most unfounded, TMZ level gossip on the planet so take it with a grain of salt.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/13/cristi...eymar-7155625/

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Real Madrid losing to Al Jazira after 40 minutes.

Thread Information