Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,037 of 1037
    65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    DAF86 ElNono what if Liverpool had Anconetani instead of Karius?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    DAF86 ElNono what if Liverpool had Anconetani instead of Karius?
    I'm ting bricks some team will buy him after the WC.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm ting bricks some team will buy him after the WC.
    I said Anconetani, not Armani

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

lol I'm drunk son.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Another Madrid homer. LOL that was a judo lock.. Locked his arm and took him down with him - I don't think Ramos wanted to hurt the player, though, and probably he didn't even think how unlucky Salah was going to be falling completely on his shoulder but it's a play that you certainly never make because of the danger it carries.

Players tackling this late in the season and with the world cup in sight should be more careful with their professional colleagues.

Ramos is an experienced player who should have thought it was a dangerous play. And Ramos is also the player who's received more red cards than anyone else in the history of La Liga. Also, let me remind you that Salah is now #7 in the list of players Ramos has injured in his career.

Normal tackle... ROLF
    Salah locked into Ramos' arm and tripped him down low, without interntion. Ramos still plays the ball and both fall down. Call a foul on Ramos but it is still an accident.

"No foul late in the season, ok guys?"

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

tbh, had no idea who he was

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Salah locked into Ramos' arm and tripped him down low, without interntion. Ramos still plays the ball and both fall down. Call a foul on Ramos but it is still an accident.

You are actually agreeing with me but your homerism doesn't allow you to see that. So you agree Ramos fouled him. And that it was an accident. Good.

So Ramos shouldn't have locked his arm when he fouled him. It's dangerous play.

Post Count

Recommendation for next black friday: buy a pair of glasses

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You are actually agreeing with me but your homerism doesn't allow you to see that. So you agree Ramos fouled him. And that it was an accident. Good.

So Ramos shouldn't have locked his arm when he fouled him. It's dangerous play.
    Nope. I said if you feel better call a foul on Ramos but that's it. Freak accident, you may need to grow a pair. Stuff like that happens.

But ok "Don't touch me, ok, it's too dangerous."

Post Count
    Nope. I said if you feel better call a foul on Ramos but that's it. Freak accident, you may need to grow a pair. Stuff like that happens.

But ok "Don't touch me, ok, it's too dangerous."
    Say what you want Real Madrid fan... bottom line is we all know Ramos is not only dirty but also he actually committed a foul that on paper could have ended as it did. Injured players on his list keep piling up.

Now you grow a brain and try to twist this one.... ROLF

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

these s will rename the stadium after Ramos mark my words sons, this is the embodyment of the spirit of Real Madrid

Thread Information