Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I knew it was over for PSG when Emery made a defensive subs ution at 1-1

What the actual ?
    Lefty.

Who in God's name would ever want to manage that bunch?
    Neymar completely disappeared. After of course whining about teammates.
    They need a guy to punch them all in the face.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No mention of Marcelo for Real?

The guy was a beast.
    (He did scream like a little girl when he appeared to dislocate a finger? Wtf was that screaming for?)
    Marcelo was awesome tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It seems like you didn't care enough about this edition, tbh.

BTW, can you tell me what kind of tap was this?
    not better then bales solo half field run against barca goal...he fkn destroyed that defender trying to keep up with him

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Same old Barca: useless tiki-taka and weak on the back. They just got lucky with that Chelsea up. I don't see them winning it all.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi bailing out barca against the big teams per par

LOL BESIKTAS

if robben was a starter the score would be 11-0

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Same old Barca: useless tiki-taka and weak on the back. They just got lucky with that Chelsea up. I don't see them winning it all.
    Just Messiniesta carrying the other s

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Like he did against Juve last year or Bayern during the 7-0?

Took him only 9 games to score vs Chelsea

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Like he does against Madrid every year tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Like he does against Madrid every year tbh
    Hey we don't care about la ligs tbh, we have bigger aspirations

So he is next scapegoat wheb messi fails his team again?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So he is next scapegoat wheb messi fails his team again?
    Engrish zon. it!

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

He was amazing against Juve this year, unlike Ronaldo this year and last year vs Barca.

And so stupid to pick the Bayern 7-0 when his performance against Bayern in the first leg of 2015 was impeccable.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Messi made a layup.

Mistake by Cahill pounced on and a beautiful pass by Inestia.
    INESTIA. Do you guys actually watch these games and then just constantly worry about a Messi v. Ronaldo fictional duel?

Willian could have had 3 goals. That's really the way Chelsea wanted the game to go, Barca with the ball, and Chelsea attacking on the infrequent bad pass. sometimes the plan works fairly well but you don't get the result.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi made a layup.

Mistake by Cahill pounced on and a beautiful pass by Inestia.
    INESTIA. Do you guys actually watch these games and then just constantly worry about a Messi v. Ronaldo fictional duel?

Willian could have had 3 goals. That's really the way Chelsea wanted the game to go, Barca with the ball, and Chelsea attacking on the infrequent bad pass. sometimes the plan works fairly well but you don't get the result.
    Much like Ronaldo has layups every match? Yes, Iniesta was fantastic on the play, but he was spotty throughout the match, Messi was fantastic. Also, it was Christiansen not Cahill with the horrible pass, Cahill didn't even play today. Do you actually watch the games?

Props to Conte, his gameplan was excellent.

And also, Messi had quite a tidy finish on that shot, Courtois went completely the wrong way.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Much like Ronaldo has layups every match? Yes, Iniesta was fantastic on the play, but he was spotty throughout the match, Messi was fantastic. Also, it was Christiansen not Cahill with the horrible pass, Cahill didn't even play today. Do you actually watch the games?

Props to Conte, his gameplan was excellent.

And also, Messi had quite a tidy finish on that shot, Courtois went completely the wrong way.
    My bad...
    correct, it was not Cahill.

I have no dog in the fight. I just get sick of the Ronaldo v. Messi thing. They were never even were the same type of player and play different roles. Ronaldo plays an even more altered game now with his loss of speed. Messi is a bit younger so he is still super quick.Ronaldo has improved his finishing passThey both are (were) fantastic players. This was Chelsea v. Barca. Can't we keep it at that.

Im personally sad that Chelsea is playing better as I would like Tottenham to finish in the top 4 asnd I thought Chlsea was showing hints of slumping against better teams.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    My bad...
    correct, it was not Cahill.

I have no dog in the fight. I just get sick of the Ronaldo v. Messi thing. They were never even were the same type of player and play different roles. Ronaldo plays an even more altered game now with his loss of speed. Messi is a bit younger so he is still super quick.Ronaldo has improved his finishing passThey both are (were) fantastic players. This was Chelsea v. Barca. Can't we keep it at that.

Im personally sad that Chelsea is playing better as I would like Tottenham to finish in the top 4 asnd I thought Chlsea was showing hints of slumping against better teams.
    I’m just messing with you and I actually think Barca were lucky as . It was a complete opposite to 2012 when Barca thoroughly outplayed Chelsea but still lost because of some defensive mistakes.

Chelsea have a BRUTAL schedule over the next 4-5 weeks, Tottenham’s comeback against Juve was impressive. Outside of City, most teams fail to keep up results with consistency so I expect Chelsea to get a bit tired during this stretch. Tottenham has an easier schedule coming up so that should help them.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thierry Henry: 'If Neymar wants to get out of Messi's shadow, he needs to change sport."

Damn

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I’m just messing with you and I actually think Barca were lucky as . It was a complete opposite to 2012 when Barca thoroughly outplayed Chelsea but still lost because of some defensive mistakes.

Chelsea have a BRUTAL schedule over the next 4-5 weeks, Tottenham’s comeback against Juve was impressive. Outside of City, most teams fail to keep up results with consistency so I expect Chelsea to get a bit tired during this stretch. Tottenham has an easier schedule coming up so that should help them.
    Now things like the above could actually make this forum informative.

Indeed Tottenham has gotten through a tough part of the schedule. I am still not confident Tottenham can match Juve's prowess at Wembley though. And I'm really worried that if Tottenham does not make the top 4, and players get raided, then the perpetual Europa league trips begin again.

I think this compe ion is so interesting as teams have to adapt to different refs, different styles, different crowds. Some teams are in this every year. The newcomer teams make it even more interesting. You have a compe ion in "soccer" that give you games that have the possibility of being endlessly interesting but can turn into complete duds or be great. Cherish that. Instead of Ronaldo v. Messi...it's so old and tired. This kind of thing makes the game so refreshing compared to "American" sports for me.

And then putting a proper WC team together... This game has some fabulous built in features, not to mention what actually happens during a game.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Thierry Henry: 'If Neymar wants to get out of Messi's shadow, he needs to change sport."

Damn
    not : just telling the obvious truth .. neymonkey cares more about his instagram than his game, and he is brasil's best would've scrapped toilets back in 2002.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Neymar out injured with fracture leg or some in win against Marseille...

lol avoiding real madrid 2nd leg...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    He will be back in time for the CL final though

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He will be back in time for the CL final though

which year son?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid is the luckiest team on Earth, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid is the luckiest team on Earth, tbh.
    Yeah, so lucky to have Modric, Kroos and Marcelo injured. Damn, are they lucky.

Thread Information