Cavani, Neymar and MBappe... well...

good luck reach expectations tbh... hope this transforms into a disaster

Arabs

What a waste of air these people are

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Getting Mbappe on "loan" so they can evade financial fair play, this s are killing this beautiful sport tbh. Hope they choke harder than they did against Barca.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    sanctions only apply to the country, does it also apply to their bank accounts held overseas to fund such transactions?

sanctions only apply to the country, does it also apply to their bank accounts held overseas to fund such transactions?
    Dude, Australia is not going to make the world cup.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Getting Mbappe on "loan" so they can evade financial fair play, this s are killing this beautiful sport tbh. Hope they choke harder than they did against Barca.
    As if UEFAlona and basically every big team hasn't been doing like that for years now

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As if UEFAlona and basically every big team hasn't been doing like that for years now
    Barcelona built its dynasty with La masia. Real Madrid on the other hand...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Isn't Mbappe a left winger/center forward? He would be redundant with Cavani and Neymar.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barcelona built its dynasty with La masia. Real Madrid on the other hand...
    I agree Xaviniesta Busquets and Puyol carried Missi to les

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What is La Masia producing now?
    players

Let's not act like Barça has always produced great players.

Before the Golden generation they won with players they bought, once Xavi Puyol left and Iniesta started to TOSBing they acquired Neymar and Suarez and now they are begging

Same with Madrid, they won with players they bought, then had their golden era with Homegrown players - la quinta del Buitre- and when that era ended they went back to buying players.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Barça built his dynasty with La Masia ? what about cruyf, neymar, ronaldinho, even maradona, rivaldo aka better version of giroud, laudrup, stoichkov, koeman...

built his dysnasty ... few teams built their own dynasty like Ajax, Barça is not one of them tho

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barça built his dynasty with La Masia ? what about cruyf, neymar, ronaldinho, even maradona, rivaldo aka better version of giroud, laudrup, stoichkov, koeman...

built his dysnasty ... few teams built their own dynasty like Ajax, Barça is not one of them tho
    None of those players created any dynasty.

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Valdes, Alba, Pedro. Those are the guys that created Barca's only dynasty.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    None of those players created any dynasty.

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Valdes, Alba, Pedro. Those are the guys that created Barca's only dynasty.
    you are a tool tbh...

What about Cruyff dream team ? because this team did not create a dynasty around players like koeman, laudrup, Stoickov ? At that time La masia was not even a thing... Cruyf created it

and at your only dynasty... definition must be dynasty exists only when discussing about Messi... smh.. player fans dear god

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    you are a tool tbh...

What about Cruyff dream team ? because this team did not create a dynasty around players like koeman, laudrup, Stoickov ? At that time La masia was not even a thing... Cruyf created it

and at your only dynasty... definition must be dynasty exists only when discussing about Messi... smh.. player fans dear god
    They had some homegrown players fwiw.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    They had some homegrown players fwiw.
    Of course like all the teams.. including real see Raul and co

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    By the way M. Laudrup was so underrated

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    you are a tool tbh...

Since when is winning one champions league a Dynasty?

P/S: What's with the name calling in none agressive arguments? That's for the weak of mind son. Don't be weak.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    if Barca of cruyff is not a dynasty, give me your definition and examples tbh...

for the rest I'm calling like it is you are a tool closing hard the gap towards re

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    if Barca of cruyff is not a dynasty, give me your definition and examples tbh...

for the rest I'm calling like it is you are a tool closing hard the gap towards re
    What is happening son, your boyfriend isn't ing you in the ass well enough? You didn't use to be such a bitter little before.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Boy, FFP really is a joke, isn't it?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Since when is winning one champions league a Dynasty?

P/S: What's with the name calling in none agressive arguments? That's for the weak of mind son. Don't be weak.
    Your capitulation is duly noted, your take was re ed, it was time to move on

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Your capitulation is duly noted, your take was re ed, it was time to move on
    You were the one that started with the name calling son.

When was the last time you heard an NBA, that won just one NBA le, being called a dynasty?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    You were the one that started with the name calling son.

When was the last time you heard an NBA, that won just one NBA le, being called a dynasty?
    Barcelona of Cruyf won 11 trophies in 8 years, this Barcelona has been called the "dream team", Cruyff and this generation are the foundation of what Barcelona is today. That's quite enough already

try again son

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Brazil regulating es ITT tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Brazil regulating es ITT tbh
    That definitely confirms DAF is not Vietnamese

Thread Information