Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GGG got robbed, these ers won't get any money from me in the future. how can anyone even score it that way? On screen they had 116-112

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got it 114-114 though..not surprised some had GGG winning by a go margin though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i got it 114-114 though..not surprised some had GGG winning by a go margin though.
    Shut the up you Filipino er. Lady boy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously!

F**k, I don't like it for the athletes tho. They work and they need to get what they deserve.

Boxing needs to look into these crooked judges.
    it's just a part of boxing, web. Olympic especially, that's the most crooked crapshow in sports.

I'm surprised Canelo soaked so many good shots, though. The rematch will probably be a KO or stoppage, they're not going to respect eachother's power next time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly what did I just watch. How does a guy win 9 of 12 rounds and it's a tie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm perfectly okay with a draw. It could of gone either way imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered white muricans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man they really need to get rid of female officials. What an embarrasment to the sport.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm perfectly okay with a draw. It could of gone either way imo
    I'm sure a Mexican fan isn't biased, you're hilarious. No one else sees what you saw, no one. Just you and that crooked judge.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Canelo looks like an irishman, the white people adopted him tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That decision ought to be investigated and overturned. Who paid that idiot to do that? Ruined an otherwise great fight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure a Mexican fan isn't biased, you're hilarious. No one else sees what you saw, no one. Just you and that crooked judge.
    To be honest, it was a close fight and a majority draw was as possible as a majority decision for GGG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GGG was putting in work but the fight was close throughout. Volume punches by GGG but not too many with a big impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canelo looks like an irishman, the white people adopted him tbh
    White people love canelo tbh. Hes more white than Golovkin who is actually more asian than white. Mother is Korean and father is eurasian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That decision ought to be investigated and overturned. Who paid that idiot to do that? Ruined an otherwise great fight.
    When has boxing ever been fair? It's entertainment, don't take it too seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triple suk got his a$$ beat vs a real boxer and they call it a draw? dat s face got fukd... fuk dis sport tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys are psycho if you think that was a draw. The boos were so loud you couldn't even hear the post fight interview. Golovkin landed more punches and more power punches.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To be honest, it was a close fight and a majority draw was as possible as a majority decision for GGG.
    i think ggg won a close fight but Canelo had the cleaner power and body shots.
    Golovkin had better ringmanship, applied more pressure abd walked Canelo down all night

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i think ggg won a close fight but Canelo had the cleaner power and body shots.
    Golovkin had better ringmanship, applied more pressure abd walked Canelo down all night
    He never could follow up when he capitalized, though. GGG stunned Canelo once, had a good chance for a knockdown but let Canelo make distance and clinch. Biggest takeaway from Golovkin is his very average boxing IQ, Canelo isn't a GREAT boxer but he looked like it for half of the fight against GGG.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spot on. I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are psycho if you think that was a draw. The boos were so loud you couldn't even hear the post fight interview. Golovkin landed more punches and more power punches.
    Man, I understand your frustration. Second half of the fight, GGG walked through all of Canelo's punches.

I have emotionally invested a lot into boxing fights only to get disappointed by some crooked judge. Now, I just chuckle when it happens. Yup, it's frustrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahaha

I wonder what Teddy Atlas will say.

Stephen A.: Judge had no business calling the fight.

Stephen A. Smith is stunned that Adalaide Byrd called the fight 118-110 for Canelo Alvarez.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlas: Corruption in boxing. loooool I have to be honest.

Atlas says there's 'corruption in boxing' after draw.

Teddy Atlas reacts to the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin fight being ruled a draw, saying to follow the money. Atlas said that Alvarez fought in spots to survive, but didn't do enough to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fluffers fluffing up the Russian. Why aren't I surprised by wonderbread folks

Thread Information