Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wat? RW is a scrambler... he's arguably the most paranoid guy in the pocket, do you even watch the games?
    Avante
    I do watch the games, and Struggle holds onto the ball way too long. Normally, when your O-line is bad, veteran QBs will adjust to get the ball out as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Begging for the old got to log on and make your ty takes look better by comparison

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and to think the chargers got butt ed by det guy
    Why else do you think he hates Manning and Brady but adores Flacco and Eli

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Vikings and Chiefs had the most impressive performances imo.

If the chiefs can actually sustain the quick-strike element on offense (and they have the weapons for it), they're terrifying.

Vikes were hot early last season too, but they were ravaged by injury on their OL and at RB, leaving Bradford out to dry. Their defense is still top 5. If their O can stay healthy they're a more complete team than green bay

Not buying the jags as a real team yet. Defensively, they looked awesome and are loaded with talent. But Houston's offense is also a dumpster fire so that game wasn't really a litmus test. Jags O still didn't look very good and Robinson going down is crushing. They can't rely on 3 yards and a cloud of dust from fournette when they play a team that can move the ball a little bit

Thread Information