Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    So basically Germany has as many world cups as colombia.
    Good luck

Btw I think u are favorites for russia so that should be your first legit win save a manor chokejob
    Last edited by hater; 09-07-2017 at 08:11 PM.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Brasil would've won 3 straight if not for all that shady in 98 tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So basically Germany has as many world cups as colombia.
    Good luck

Btw I think u are favorites for russia so that should be your first legit win save a manor chokejob
    I see you are on that maradroga diet tbh

but its pastores fault....

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I see you are on that maradroga diet tbh
    And you on that Beckhembauer diet

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    In soccer, this preceded, according to the report, the teams that Beckenbauer graced as the most elegant of “liberos,” the free-moving defender who could attack when he set his mind to it.

His cherished memory of 1954 is now questioned by the study’s report that players in Berne were given Pervitin, an amphetamine. It was commonly known as “speed” in sporting circles, and as “Panzer chocolate” because it had been developed to help make Nazi pilots and soldiers fly or fight for longer and better.

One aspect in the report that makes for chilling reading is that all of the players who took the dose were injected with a shared syringe. And one, the winger Richard Herrmann, died eight years later, of cirrhosis at the age of 39.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    sick assholes didnt even use new syringes

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Soccer

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/0...s-Success.html

GLOBAL SOCCER
    Doping Study Throws Shadow Over Germany’s Success
    By ROB HUGHES
    AUGUST 6, 2013
    SOCCER — There seems to be no place where we can hide from the drug issues contaminating the joy that sports can provide.

It is bad enough being a New York Yankees follower, now that Alex Rodriguez is finally discredited for, in the words of Major League Baseball, “use and possession of numerous forms of prohibited, performance-enhancing substances.”

But what is coming out of Berlin, following a study that looks back to most peoples’ childhood and beyond, means that even our cherished memories might no longer hold credibility.

Germany is historically one of the most revered soccer powers on earth. Its athleticism versus Brazil’s hypnotic beauty or Italy’s tactical nous dominated World Cups over the past 60 years.

Germans — previously as West Germans — always seemed so indomitable in their belief that to run the extra mile meant victory. I recall Franz Beckenbauer, the only man ever to be captain of a World Cup winning side (1974), to coach one (1990) and to organize one (2006), telling me where his inspiration came from. “I was a child of 8,” he said, “when West Germany came from behind to beat the Magical Magyars, Hungary, in the 1954 World Cup.” That final in Switzerland became known as The Miracle of Bern, and the 8-year-old Beckenbauer was on the streets to welcome the team, and his particular idol, captain Fritz Walter, when they brought home the trophy.

That, surely, is how sports grips us.

The innocence of childhood filled with the skills, the running and the spirit of our heroes.

Alas, a German government release Monday of some — but by no means all — of a 500-page study led “Doping in Germany from 1950 to Today” lays bare the extent of drug use. And it breaks down the walls that some of us have built around our memories of how things were in “the good old days.”

Researchers at Humboldt University in Berlin and the University of Münster have detailed, among many other things, the doping of soccer players. It includes players on the 1966 West Germany side that lost one of the most venerated of all finals, in extra time against England in London in 1966.

It states that a FIFA official, Mihailo Andrejevic, wrote to the German Athletic Association regarding slight traces of the banned stimulant ephedrine in three of Germany’s players in that match.

FIFA has denied any knowledge of that letter. But its contents are in any case the tip of a monstrously large iceberg of alleged misuse throughout sports over the decades in Germany. The knowledge that East Germany systematically abused athletes by giving them dope from childhood to the top stages of world and Olympic sports appears to have been matched by West Germany.

In soccer, this preceded, according to the report, the teams that Beckenbauer graced as the most elegant of “liberos,” the free-moving defender who could attack when he set his mind to it.

His cherished memory of 1954 is now questioned by the study’s report that players in Berne were given Pervitin, an amphetamine. It was commonly known as “speed” in sporting circles, and as “Panzer chocolate” because it had been developed to help make Nazi pilots and soldiers fly or fight for longer and better.

One aspect in the report that makes for chilling reading is that all of the players who took the dose were injected with a shared syringe. And one, the winger Richard Herrmann, died eight years later, of cirrhosis at the age of 39.

So the grim catalog goes on. It impinges on each of the three World Cups — 1966, 1970 and 1974 — for which “der Kaiser” Beckenbauer played so artistically and so compe ively.

It relates to ephedrine being used by members of the 1966 World Cup team. Ephedrine is one of those drugs that can be used as a decongestant, a common cold cure, but also as a stimulant.

Veteran
    Post Count
    there have always been cheats everywhere, when havelange was around brasil got plenty of preferential treatment, and european teams were just as rotten as south american ones about taking home advantage, hence it was significant that spain was first euro team to win outside of europe, then germany first to win in south america, and now europe is ahead, whereas before it was only south american teams that won away from home. anyways, ask a hungarian if they think european fifa is fair.

argentina if anything has always been the black sheep- they famously got into a spat with euro fifa over who hosted the 38 world cup, and boycotted 38 and 54 over it (50 we also sat out, but more for political reasons beyond fifa).
    Maradona was persecuted by fifa worse than suarez is now. for example, in 86 a spanish player tested positive for ephedrine (not even banned in most sports, over the counter decongestant) and was suspended for one game; in 94 maradona for the same offence was banned for 15months. Maradona got 30 months! for cocaine and ephedrine (two incidents), edgar davids got 4 months for steroids (two incidents). Most steroid users never do more than 6 months; other cocaine suspensions have been under 9 months tops. there have been players caught dealing cocaine that didnt get a 15 month suspension! to my knowledge only one other player has ever had 15 or more, Juanito from spain got 2 years then 3 for going pepe on his opponents. mutu got busted twice with cocaine and didnt get 15 months total. it was a witch hunt from the start and well, he did ask for it.
    argentina has famously got away with , the only one that actually matters being the hand of god, but that was payback for 66. speaking of which, few remember the entire african federation boycotted 66 in protest.
    in the end no one has their hands clean, except for maybe poor hungary.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    there have always been cheats everywhere, when havelange was around brasil got plenty of preferential treatment, and european teams were just as rotten as south american ones about taking home advantage, hence it was significant that spain was first euro team to win outside of europe, then germany first to win in south america, and now europe is ahead, whereas before it was only south american teams that won away from home. anyways, ask a hungarian if they think european fifa is fair.

argentina if anything has always been the black sheep- they famously got into a spat with euro fifa over who hosted the 38 world cup, and boycotted 38 and 54 over it (50 we also sat out, but more for political reasons beyond fifa).
    Maradona was persecuted by fifa worse than suarez is now. for example, in 86 a spanish player tested positive for ephedrine (not even banned in most sports, over the counter decongestant) and was suspended for one game; in 94 maradona for the same offence was banned for 15months. Maradona got 30 months! for cocaine and ephedrine (two incidents), edgar davids got 4 months for steroids (two incidents). Most steroid users never do more than 6 months; other cocaine suspensions have been under 9 months tops. there have been players caught dealing cocaine that didnt get a 15 month suspension! to my knowledge only one other player has ever had 15 or more, Juanito from spain got 2 years then 3 for going pepe on his opponents. mutu got busted twice with cocaine and didnt get 15 months total. it was a witch hunt from the start and well, he did ask for it.
    argentina has famously got away with , the only one that actually matters being the hand of god, but that was payback for 66. speaking of which, few remember the entire african federation boycotted 66 in protest.
    in the end no one has their hands clean, except for maybe poor hungary.
    son that's life tbh, especially in pre 70s cheating was rampant. I think they are very hard on cocaine because it kills their image towards a very large market (kids) so that may be the reason. Also with maradroga there was the political aspect... this era is more transparent because of the internet and all, but still, qatar smh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

various ancient walls of text

son I'm not into archeology tbh.... 50s the you expect to find?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Even your hero b eckenbauer was an ephedrine pumped deranged zombie

Read that text tbqh. Itll open your eyes to german systemic cheating for over 50 years

Veteran
    Post Count
    son that's life tbh, especially in pre 70s cheating was rampant. I think they are very hard on cocaine because it kills their image towards a very large market (kids) so that may be the reason. Also with maradroga there was the political aspect... this era is more transparent because of the internet and all, but still, qatar smh
    Politically Diego asked for it, doesn't make what they did to him right but that's why they went after him. Mutu was obviously not on Diego level but he was a lower tier star on big teams busted twice for cocaine and didn't get half the suspension Maradona did, but of course he didn't call out the Vatican, fifa exec corruption, and Western capitalist imperialism while eliminating the rich and powerful (juve, Milan, Germany, Brasil, Italy)

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    tbf the Qatar situation is probably more corrupt and wrong than all the previous WC combined s took it to a whole new level there tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Even your hero b eckenbauer was an ephedrine pumped deranged zombie

Read that text tbqh. Itll open your eyes to german systemic cheating for over 50 years
    yes, everybody knows. so? weren't they ALL like this? what's the point here son? has there ever been a winner in ANY pro sport who didn't follow state of the art methods (roids) of the day? stop ing

tbf the Qatar situation is probably more corrupt and wrong than all the previous WC combined s took it to a whole new level there tbh
    blatter's retirement fund move tbh. It's this and he's out, just doesn't give a at this point
    tbh I wonder how the refs will be ... one thing is for sure, we're in for some serious meltdowns tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    yes, everybody knows. so? weren't they ALL like this? what's the point here son? has there ever been a winner in ANY pro sport who didn't follow state of the art methods (roids) of the day? stop ing
    you cant compare the German Systemic Steroid program to the rest of the countries and say everybody was like this.

His is like saying the CIA is just like any other intelligence organization no big deal

You nigas were on a different league at injecting yourselves

yeah that Qatar selection is just absurd. I would be more than happy if it was UAE..Bigger country made the world cup previously etc.

Qatar is literally half the size of Berlin

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you cant compare the German Systemic Steroid program to the rest of the countries and say everybody was like this.

His is like saying the CIA is just like any other intelligence organization no big deal

You nigas were on a different league at injecting yourselves
    Son WEST germany won, who were doing what everybody else was doing. EAST germany was doing hardcore tbh, but they didn't win anything. Stop spinning tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I was merely responding to your hypothesis that 95% of the games were won on the pitch and only 5% were due to cheating

It is obviously far more than 5% when you have studies concluding that Germany was pumping their players full of drugs before the games

They even had a pet name for their fix "panzer chocolate"

I was merely responding to your hypothesis that 95% of the games were won on the pitch and only 5% were due to cheating

It is obviously far more than 5% when you have studies concluding that Germany was pumping their players full of drugs before the games

Every Euro win = BS officiating and Steroids tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

son let's get the facts straight. The Germany super drugs were in the east, yet the west won all the hardware. The west was using the same everybody else was, so they won it on equal terms with the opposition.
    I'd even argue that we got the raw end of the stick with reffing, as in the most corrupt era of reffing (pre 80s) our homecourt was weak because everybody hated us for our nazi past. So lol picking on west germany, we're the CLEANEST out of all big footballing countries.

what has the coked up colombia won besides a home cooked copa america tbh? lmao you're talking the but can't back it up.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Every E̶u̶r̶o̶ win = BS officiating and Steroids tbh
    this century almost every win was a Euro win my
    that Golden State Brasil team in 2002 who mustered all the Brasil talent for 2 decades just to deny us of a ring could've been much worse than 2-0 no matter we ed them raw in the ass in front of their wives in '14

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Every Euro win = BS officiating and Steroids tbh
    Not everyone but Id say 75%

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    son let's get the facts straight. The Germany super drugs were in the east, yet the west won all the hardware.
    Not according to the study I posted. An all german study by all german scientists

Read it. It will open your eyes to the fact the German steroid cheating sport machine was probably the best in the world.

The study itself clearly says beckenbauer was a PCP deranged mutant and even a german player died of Ghonorrea because the teams would share needles.

You cant deny the facts.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not according to the study I posted. An all german study by all german scientists

Read it. It will open your eyes to the fact the German steroid cheating sport machine was probably the best in the world.

The study itself clearly says beckenbauer was a PCP deranged mutant and even a german player died of Ghonorrea because the teams would share needles.

You cant deny the facts.
    fascinating tbh. have a blessed day tbh.

Thread Information