Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Midget

they should disband this country and call it South Mexico

They are basically on same choking level in soccer.

their best hope is to compete for a WC spot in syria

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Pathetic and shameful, tbh... you can't spin this ...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If we could play all 18 games against Colombia we would qualify with perfect score tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    If we could play all 18 games against Colombia we would qualify with perfect score tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    And if you could play all 18 vs venezuela youd be winless

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And if you could play all 18 vs venezuela youd be winless
    But if we could play Colombia though.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    This is what Pots And Pans Nation is relegated to now

Fantasy sci-fi scenarios

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This is what Pots And Pans Nation is relegated to now

Fantasy sci-fi scenarios
    son even if argentina don't qualify they'd still have a higher chance than colomobia to ring in '18 tbh. Just saying tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    son even if argentina don't qualify they'd still have a higher chance than colomobia to ring in '18 tbh. Just saying tbh.
    So do 25 other teams

Fifa is a mafiaworse than La Cossa Nostra

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Good game last night tbh son...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So do 25 other teams

Fifa is a mafiaworse than La Cossa Nostra
    While FIFA is corrupt, the game is won on the pitch 95% of the time, so you need to accept that your team plays monkeyball and they were/are never relevant outside south america. Argentina for better or for worse has a history of strong results and got to some finals/late stages. Colombia lost to 7-1 brasil ... tells you all you need to know.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Good game last night tbh son...
    sons why do you s play so wide open in SA ? I swear each time I watch a SA game I get the feeling of watching an NFL game, there is rarely a proper transition between offense and defense, the midfield looks barren many times and often the players look scattered on the pitch and not in a clear formation .... it's entertaining for sure and leads to a lot of spectacular (individual) football, but it's also a guaranteed way to lose to a serious team, which will penalize this behavior rather quickly.

I say brasil goes no further then QF in russia, the first strong euro side they meet will give them fits. What you think son?

sons why do you s play so wide open in SA ? I swear each time I watch a SA game I get the feeling of watching an NFL game, there is rarely a proper transition between offense and defense, the midfield looks barren many times and often the players look scattered on the pitch and not in a clear formation .... it's entertaining for sure and leads to a lot of spectacular (individual) football, but it's also a guaranteed way to lose to a serious team, which will penalize this behavior rather quickly.

I say brasil goes no further then QF in russia, the first strong euro side they meet will give them fits. What you think son?
    brasil is winning russia...In matches that matter, Brazil has looked like oneof the top 3 most organized team. They havent played any real matches for ages though since they were virtually qualified in matchday 12...

most games are friendly exhibitions now.

Brazil is winning 2018.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    While FIFA is corrupt, the game is won on the pitch 95% of the time, so you need to accept that your team plays monkeyball and they were/are never relevant outside south america. Argentina for better or for worse has a history of strong results and got to some finals/late stages. Colombia lost to 7-1 brasil ... tells you all you need to know.
    And Brasil lost 7-1 to a booger eater

Nobody said Colombia is a behemoth. Well be happy to advance to the 2nd stage and call it a WC

But FIFA has been a mafia the past century and lol no 95% of wc games have not been fair

Id say more like 50%

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    brasil is winning russia...In matches that matter, Brazil has looked like oneof the top 3 most organized team. They havent played any real matches for ages though since they were virtually qualified in matchday 12...

Brazil is winning 2018.
    Germany and France have the best chance as Russia will be more familiar to them than to other teams

Brasil has a bad start in a game and they will kiss the wc goodbye. Their failure buffer is very small

Nobody said Colombia is a behemoth. Well be happy to advance to the 2nd stage and call it a WC

But FIFA has been a mafia the past century and lol no 95% of wc games have not been fair

Id say more like 50%
    He only says that because europeans have benefited the most from officials.

Dirty european tactic is to make a big deal out of everyone else "scandal" and to hide their own.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    True

Lets not forget the panzers were injecting themselves full of hulk steroids as recent as 1986 tbqh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Dirty european tactic is to make a big deal out of everyone else "scandal" and to hide their own.
    True

Lets not forget the panzers were injecting themselves full of hulk steroids as recent as 1986 tbqh
    Truthnukes

True

Notice how somehow they convinced the world Korea/japan was worse than England 66..

France 98 is also one of the top 3 worst officiated world cups of all time.

it's their tactics..

Same with America, Call another country a threat be the only one who actually invaded and kill civilians..

Its no different bro..

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Yup I mean the FBI had to get involved in 2015 because FIFA bosses were blatantly geeting money from governments and organizations

Can you imagine what kind of bribing and cheating was hapoeing in 1986?

How about 1956

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Brazil is winning 2018.
    son brasil ain't winning . I'm game with trash talking to y'all boys but tbh the reality check is pretty brutal for south america:
    - except a GOAT powered argentina run y'all s been irelevant since 2002 ... that 15 years ago sons
    - a top chile squad and b2b SA champs playing to win got cucked by germany's youth team
    - misty is getting old and the argentine team has no coherent direction
    - brasil is basing their game on an untested team, these s never played a knockout game together, they are all big names but you don't win world cups with new teams. They are also not quite tested with real tactical matches as SA matches lack the tactical rigor of a high stakes knockout game at the wc. Watch them get 1-0 by an uninspiring france/germany/italy/whatever. Y'all s gonna call it luck/ s/jesus/mafifa but you know deep down it's coming
    - besides argentina and brasil the rest of the teams from SA are nothing but portugal level teams at best. They're not winning jack.
    - tbh y'all s don't see how football has changed in the past 20 years and still try to play by talent alone without understanding that the margin of winning is irrelevant compared to a solid tactical positioning on the pitch. When you get players from atletico/psg/barcelona/real and let them play their game you'll get talented but flawed squad, typical for argentina(except '14)/brasil lately. Sure it looks nice on paper, where it looks like the latest 5-3-2 into 3-4-3 , but it's just on paper. You watch a so called big SA game (e.g. colombia-brasil) and the middle of the pitch has poor coverage by both teams. Mind you that's 2 top teams.

TBH I have you SA s not winning till '26 at the very earliest tbh. Brasil might do very well in '22 as all conditions will be there (neymar-qatar connection, heat, anti-europe environment, etc). Still, brasil's last WC level squad was 15 years ago so I'm not holding my breath.

Id say more like 50%
    son everybody cheats. it's no surprise, still it's not the lakers-kings every time except for the weird south korea appearance. In rest you have strong home courts. Brasil being the latest with vs chile, vs croatia, vs mexico in '14. If it isn't south korea level it's homecourt tbh.
    that booger eater almost has more top 4s then all south america put together ..

Germany and France have the best chance as Russia will be more familiar to them than to other teams
    Brasil has a bad start in a game and they will kiss the wc goodbye. Their failure buffer is very small
    completely agree on Brasil, they are one meltdown from elimination and with a team of neymar/marcelo/luiz/etc you know it's gonna come.
    not sure about Germany and France being the only favorites. Imo spain is very dangerous with their new attack and are big contenders tbh, and italy will again throw a monkey wrench at all attacking teams so they might go deep on good matchups.

son brasil jobbed a lot in 14. south korea are in a league of their own. compared to these 2 '06 and '10 were clean cups. stop talking out of your ass tbh.
    lol thinking europe is special at this.

True
    s talking bout 86. Son maradona won that cup coked up like a mother er, what do you think cocaine does? its a nervous system stimulant and agitator, how do you think that could run like that ? He probably ran in his sleep and it was rampant, lol, many people used it back then, we were just more systematic and organized at doping but the whole 80s are And organized doping is as old as sport, you think there is any top team out there not doing dirty stuff? I bet you these atheltes don't have a clue what the they inject in them, they probably think it's aspirine Of course they are designer substances who are all but impossible to trace. I mean look at EPO in the tour de france, that's impossible to trace and gives the athletes crazy oxygenation.

my tbh

Notice how somehow they convinced the world Korea/japan was worse than England 66..

France 98 is also one of the top 3 worst officiated world cups of all time.

it's their tactics..

Same with America, Call another country a threat be the only one who actually invaded and kill civilians..

Its no different bro..
    this talking about '66 smh we were jobbed like in '66. My daddy told me everybody and their granny know we were getting jobbed, a world cup final just 20 years after the war ... it was obvious from the start, older germans will always say how proud they are of that team, they really played against everybody.
    and tbh france won that cup fair and square, they beat some monster teams (italy, suker-croatia, wc champ brasil) to get that ring. it was on home court so they got the calls but don't tell me they got south korea level / brasil calls.

TBH y'all s need to man up and accept that south america has fallen behind in football tactics and this is obvious in all results and matches. Watch a SA qualifier and an euro qualifier. The euro will be far more boring but the game will be far more robust. The SA game will have goals and excitement, the euro game will kill its soul, but in the long this boring low-risk game is the winning strategy, like it or not. I know you boys are excited for Brassil (I'm also happy to finally see a decent brasil) but y'all sons got to keep it realistic tbh.

BTW it's the pussy way of crying "they cheat ", unless it's south korea style.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yup I mean the FBI had to get involved in 2015 because FIFA bosses were blatantly geeting money from governments and organizations

Can you imagine what kind of bribing and cheating was hapoeing in 1986?

How about 1956
    son why not talk about 1936 tbh or even the scotland vs england games pre 1900?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    son why not talk about 1936 tbh or even the scotland vs england games pre 1900?
    You cheaters still count those wins dont u?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You cheaters still count those wins dont u?
    and brasil doesn't count their rings? uruguay doesn't count theirs? you think argentina don't count that '78 grain transfer to peru? get a grip son. in reality europe has been dominating the game for the last 20 years except a blip in 2002 where a MONSTER brasil squad did its thing. That team looks like an all star squad ronaldo, rivaldo, ronaldinho, carlos, cafu, lucio, kaka, juninho .. just lol. So in reality south america is getting by on the past.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Argentina should not count 1978 tbqh their military junta basically threatened other teams with a firing squad

Most world cups shouldnt count

The FBI got involved in 2015 for christ sakes

In the 70s FIFA was probably similar to Caligula times. Orgies, briberies, etc etc

IMO all countries should go back to zero world cups and Russia should be the first real compe ive world cup

Deal?

Thread Information