Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UNBELIEVABLE, Black on Black murder is FAR more common, 10000 to 1, then White or Police murder on Blacks. If Blacks would put as much effort into ending the massive Black on Black murder, drug and crime rates and if Blacks could put as much effort into Education, Family values and Hard work they could solve ALL their problems. Yet, the blame game is their only agenda, taking responsibility for their own actions never crosses their minds. ALL protests of every kind are B.S. and phony, but then that's what you get when you think Obama, Al Sharpton and Maxine Waters are you leaders They have led Blacks back into slavery to the welfare system, drugs and murder. My proof, do White people have problems, YES, but White people don't burn, protest, destroy and loot when White trash gets shot by police, White people say he deserved what he got. TRY research on Alveda King, Jim Brown, David Clark and Stacy Dash for HONEST answers.
    why are you posting quotes from a dumb racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The term racist doesn't even have any meaning behind it anymore. Today it's just a term for someone who has different beliefs than a liberal tbh.
    Bunch a cry babies just mad Trump won the election. Literally nothing bad has happened except for lib s throwing tantrums in the streets. It's a trend now to hate Trump, and the majority of this country, politically, are sheep.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    football games are my safe space

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Football players are part of a business. When they put on their uniform they are at work, and the workplace is not a place for your political views. Stand for the flag, you have the freedom to express your views outside of work. I don't hear people complaining saying, "oh why can't football players celebrate in the end zone, it's taking away their free speech!"

its a business, be professional. I'm glad Adam Silver sent a memo out about standing for the national anthem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Football players are part of a business. When they put on their uniform they are at work, and the workplace is not a place for your political views. Stand for the flag, you have the freedom to express your views outside of work. I don't hear people complaining saying, "oh why can't football players celebrate in the end zone, it's taking away their free speech!"

its a business, be professional. I'm glad Adam Silver sent a memo out about standing for the national anthem.
    Mandatory and enforced displays of patriotism are the opposite of freedom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not mention Clinton or former president

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did not mention Clinton or former president
    Any attempt to change the subject is dingworthy. Seeing you guys are still trying to use Chicago is proof that Trump is failing to stop det American carnage tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a part of his pledge to donate $1 million to “organizations working in oppressed communities,” the Colin Kaepernick Foundation donated a whopping $25,000 to an organization called Assata's Daughters. The group describes themselves as a Chicago direct action resistance organization honoring Assata Shakur.

But here's where it goes south. Shakur was found guilty of murdering a police officer, Werner Foerster, and was placed in prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another reason to be terrified of black people!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “In that spirit, the Jacksonville Jaguars – every one of us – prior to the national anthem on Sunday will kneel to pray for change, progress and equality for everyone who calls the United States their home. We hope others will pray along with us. We are all in this together.

“The Jacksonville Jaguars will then stand together, as a team, tomorrow and going forward, to honor our flag and our national anthem.”

Multiple other teams have announced similar plans, with the common denominator being standing for the anthem. To the extent that other avenues can be created for expressing valid concerns that previously were expressed only during the anthem, players can then stand for the anthem and bring to an end the controversy that has engulfed the league for more than a week.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ducks is a snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mandatory and enforced displays of patriotism are the opposite of freedom.
    Can you dance naked at work?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “In that spirit, the Jacksonville Jaguars – every one of us – prior to the national anthem on Sunday will kneel to pray for change, progress and equality for everyone who calls the United States their home. We hope others will pray along with us. We are all in this together.

“The Jacksonville Jaguars will then stand together, as a team, tomorrow and going forward, to honor our flag and our national anthem.”

Multiple other teams have announced similar plans, with the common denominator being standing for the anthem. To the extent that other avenues can be created for expressing valid concerns that previously were expressed only during the anthem, players can then stand for the anthem and bring to an end the controversy that has engulfed the league for more than a week.
    Damn, they gonna let Trump win

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can you dance naked at work?
    Where is dancing naked enforced as a display of patriotism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is dancing naked enforced as a display of patriotism?
    Crazy Horse in Vegas

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crazy Horse in Vegas
    So what's your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's your point?
    Certain businesses are built for certain purposes. Football players are paid to play football.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Certain businesses are built for certain purposes. Football players are paid to play football.
    Right, so what's the problem?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is going to come a time in the near future where these old whte billionaire owners can know longer fake that they really give a about blacks other than as players. Watch how quickly all this kneeling, other bull comes to an abrupt halt.

And, we have seen enought, we all get it so now it really is time to drop it and get back to why people are in the stands and watching the game on tv and it's not.....poor black man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is going to come a time in the near future where these old whte billionaire owners can know longer fake that they really give a about blacks other than as players. Watch how quickly all this kneeling, other bull comes to an abrupt halt.

And, we have seen enought, we all get it so now it really is time to drop it and get back to why people are in the stands and watching the game on tv and it's not.....poor black man.
    a couple minutes BEFORE the game has nothing to with game.

The owners never have, never will give a about any player, any color, except when the Super Bowl is in play. See the article I posted about owners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, so what's the problem?
    Leave politics out of it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leave politics out of it
    It's not interfering with their job at all.

Thread Information