Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    falseequivalence.exe is functional, but appears to need a rework.
    schtick played out. Didn't expect much from someone who shows little independent thinking. Keep up the typical work, sweetie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you guys feel about Tim Allen and his show getting Kaep'd on ABC? Do you feel the same way? If not, than why not?
    is it your position that ABC caved to political pressure? and, furthermore, is it also your position that ABC would have been wrong to do so?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, it's different than a team not wanting to sign a guy that would lose them fans since a whole lot of NFL fans are the same types of people you stuff into your narrow views? Fair comparison, demographics, loss of fanbase, etc. The show was one of their top rated shows, which is similar to the argument that there are not 32 better QBs than Kaep. Thanks for the continual inconsistency and towing that party line like you try to paint others.
    Actually Last Man Standing didn't do all that great in the 18-49 demo, which is why its value was dubious compared to its likely increased cost in any further seasons.

Apparently Colin wasn't hired by Baltimore because of nothing he did or said.

Sorry, you'll have to do better than this. Cute attempt at insults tho.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    schtick played out. Didn't expect much from someone who shows little independent thinking. Keep up the typical work, sweetie.
    triggered

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually Last Man Standing didn't do all that great in the 18-49 demo, which is why its value was dubious compared to its likely increased cost in any further seasons.

Apparently Colin wasn't hired by Baltimore because of nothing he did or said.

Sorry, you'll have to do better than this. Cute attempt at insults tho.

Not insults, you stereotype political opposition. Colin wasn't hired because he didn't fit their needs the way Tim Allen's show didn't fit the demo number needs. I don't think you can try harder, you are who you are and you do as you do. Keep them tow lines, tight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL, the "triggered" coping mech. Any reply is a trigger when you're thought process is manufactured for you. Stay typical.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it your position that ABC caved to political pressure? and, furthermore, is it also your position that ABC would have been wrong to do so?

That's irrelevant. Either answer the question or not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not insults, you stereotype political opposition. Colin wasn't hired because he didn't fit their needs the way Tim Allen's show didn't fit the demo number needs. I don't think you can try harder, you are who you are and you do as you do. Keep them tow lines, tight.
    He wasn't hired because of a girlfriend's tweet. You're saying they needed a better girlfriend tweet. Does ABC need better tweets from Tim Allen's wife?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL, the "triggered" coping mech. Any reply is a trigger when you're thought process is manufactured for you. Stay typical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's irrelevant. Either answer the question or not.
    Well, I was asking for clarification because it's a poorly worded question, specifically as a very vague open-ended question. you're not going to get anywhere that way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were offended by a tweet.
    Who are they? Fans or management?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Learn how to read.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learn how to read.
    You're the one making the claim. Clarify, brah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Learn to read.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ray-lew...130747089.html

Ray Lewis has added an interesting new twist to the ongoing question of why Colin Kaepernick isn’t playing for the Baltimore Ravens right now. In Lewis’s words, Kaepernick’s girlfriend is the problem.

Speaking on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL,” Lewis discussed conversations he and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti had regarding Kaepernick. “We were talking about giving this kid an opportunity to get back in the National Football League,” Lewis said. “I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has … I’ve never been against Colin Kaepernick. But I am against the way he’s done it.”

Bisciotti said at the time that he was seeking prayers from fans, asking for their guidance in whether to sign the quarterback who’s drawn far more notoriety for his stance against the national anthem than anything he ever did on a football field. Why an NFL owner would need to run a personnel decision by his fanbase is unclear, unless he was seeking justification for whatever direction he’d already wished to take. Given the fact that Kaepernick rouses emotions far beyond his skills, Bisciotti could find any justification he wished in order to sign, or avoid signing, Kaepernick.

And, as Lewis tells it, the Ravens found that justification courtesy of Kaepernick’s girlfriend, Nessa Diab. According to Lewis, the Ravens were juuuuuust about to sign Kaepernick, but:

“Then, his girl goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn’t know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed,” Lewis said. “Steve Bisciotti has said it himself, ‘How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?’ ”

The “racist gesture” Lewis is referring to is apparently this tweet from Diab, which uses a still from the movie “Django Unchained” to paint Bisciotti and Lewis as master and slave:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learn how to read.
    Clarify, brah. It's simple. I'm not going to pretend to know of whom you mean.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clarify, brah. It's simple. I'm not going to pretend to know of whom you mean.
    I knew you couldn't read.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew you couldn't read.
    I knew you wouldn't clarify. This is grammar school stuff, dude. You clarify the person or persons before the subsequent use of pronouns.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here, this will clarify it for you:
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ray-lew...130747089.html

Ray Lewis has added an interesting new twist to the ongoing question of why Colin Kaepernick isn’t playing for the Baltimore Ravens right now. In Lewis’s words, Kaepernick’s girlfriend is the problem.

Speaking on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL,” Lewis discussed conversations he and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti had regarding Kaepernick. “We were talking about giving this kid an opportunity to get back in the National Football League,” Lewis said. “I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has … I’ve never been against Colin Kaepernick. But I am against the way he’s done it.”

Bisciotti said at the time that he was seeking prayers from fans, asking for their guidance in whether to sign the quarterback who’s drawn far more notoriety for his stance against the national anthem than anything he ever did on a football field. Why an NFL owner would need to run a personnel decision by his fanbase is unclear, unless he was seeking justification for whatever direction he’d already wished to take. Given the fact that Kaepernick rouses emotions far beyond his skills, Bisciotti could find any justification he wished in order to sign, or avoid signing, Kaepernick.

And, as Lewis tells it, the Ravens found that justification courtesy of Kaepernick’s girlfriend, Nessa Diab. According to Lewis, the Ravens were juuuuuust about to sign Kaepernick, but:

“Then, his girl goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn’t know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed,” Lewis said. “Steve Bisciotti has said it himself, ‘How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?’ ”

The “racist gesture” Lewis is referring to is apparently this tweet from Diab, which uses a still from the movie “Django Unchained” to paint Bisciotti and Lewis as master and slave:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could be referring to any of the parties. Clarify your own statement, brah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here, this will clarify it for you:
    Explain in your own words imho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fan reaction to tweet not mentioned. Is it getting any clearer?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be clear enough when you specify to whom you refer instead of playing your usual games.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It'll be clear enough when you specify to whom you refer instead of playing your usual games.
    So you're saying it's not clear to you at all?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying it's not clear to you at all?

Inconsequential to clarification.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any clearer?

Thread Information