Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov: 'Why couldn't the Ravens owner be a good cuck like me and take CK's abuse (via his )?'

/thread
    What do you think "/thread" means?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think "/thread" means?
    Means you got nothing....

Pavlov: 'Why couldn't the Ravens owner be a good cuck like me and take CK's abuse (via his )?'

/thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

/thread
    Not what it means. Why do you keep using "/thread" when you keep restarting it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not what it means. Why do you keep using "/thread" when you keep restarting it?

/thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a bad day for Colin Kaepernick supporters. We saw there's plenty of sympathy for his cause. He's not being blackballed; he just sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I just can’t take the pain’: C-SPAN caller bawls on air because NFL players kneeling ‘hurts too much’

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/i-j...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did a Retired Marine Write an Open Letter to the NFL's Roger Goodell?

A letter by Col. Jeffery Powers to the NFL's commissioner about football players kneeling during "The Star-Spangled Banner" is genuine.

Commisioner,

I’ve been a season pass holder at Yankee Stadium, Yale Bowl and Giants Stadium.

I missed the ’90-’91 season because I was with a battalion of Marines in Desert Storm. 14 of my wonderful Marines returned home with the American Flag draped across their lifeless bodies. My last conversation with one of them, Sgt Garrett Mongrella, was about how our Giants were going to the Super Bowl. He never got to see it.

Many friends, Marines, and Special Forces Soldiers who worked with or for me through the years returned home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.

Now I watch multi millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they’re something special! They’re not! My Marines and Soldiers were!

You are complicit in this!

You’ll fine players for large and small infractions but you lack the morale courage and respect for our nation and the fallen to put an immediate stop to this.

Yes, I know, it’s their 1st Amendment right to behave in such a de able manner. What would happen if they came out and disrespected you or the refs publicly?

I observed a player getting a personal foul for twerking in the end zone after scoring. I guess that’s much worse than disrespecting the flag and our National Anthem. Hmmmmm, isn’t it his 1st Amendment right to express himself like an idiot in the end zone? Why is taunting not allowed yet taunting America is ok?

You fine players for wearing 9-11 commemorative shoes yet you allow s on the sidelines to sit, kneel or pump their pathetic fist in the air. They are so deprived with their multimillion dollar contracts for playing a freaking game! You condone it all by your refusal to act. You’re just as bad and disgusting as they are. I hope Americans boycott any sponsor who supports that rabble you call the NFL. I hope they turn off the TV when any team that allowed this disrespect to occur, without consequence, on the sidelines. I applause those who have not.

Legends and heroes do NOT wear shoulder pads. They wear body armor and carry rifles.

They make minimum wage and spend months and years away from their families. They don’t do it for an hour on Sunday. They do 24/7 often with lead,not footballs, coming in their direction. They watch their brothers carted off in pieces not on a gurney to get their knee iced. They don’t even have ice! Many do t have legs or arms. Some wear blue and risk their lives daily on the streets of America. They wear fire helmets and go upstairs into the fire rather than down to safety. On 9-11, hundreds vanished. They are the heroes.

I hope that your high paid protesting pretty boys and you look in that mirror when you shave tomorrow and see what you really are, legends in your own minds. You need to hit the road and take those worms with you!

Time to change the channel.

Col Jeffrey A Powers USMC(ret)

http://www.snopes.com/retired-marine-open-letter-nfl/

Col Powers is one mother ing CONFUSED asshole

Was he this stupid and emotionally unbalanced before the Marines or did the Marines him up?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Religious Adviser Just Said Kneeling Black Players Are Lucky They Aren’t Shot

“These players ought to be thanking God

that they live in a country

where they’re not only free to earn millions of dollars every year,

but they’re also free from the worry of being shot in the head for taking a knee like they would be if they were in North Korea.”

http://verifiedpolitics.com/trumps-r...ky-arent-shot/

holy , the USA is full of these ignorant, Christian Taliban grifters.

Lucky the black sons of es aren't in NK, among the worst of the worst countries? a perfectly valid comparison.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Louis Armstrong to the N.F.L.: Ungrateful as the New Uppity

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-louis-armstrong-to-the-nfl-ungrateful-as-the-new-uppity?mbid=nl_170925_Daily&CNDID=43758549&spMaili ngID=12001141&spUserID=MTQzNTk4NzA3ODYzS0&spJobID= 1242179844&spReportId=MTI0MjE3OTg0NAS2

Of course, the ractists/KKK/military/super-patriots intentionally misinterpreted Kap's protest, but that's alright.

They're all lost jacking each other off in a racist/neocon/America-' -yeah/patriot fog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The National Football League is in a golden age right now: It's been 23 days since one of its players has been arrested.

The average time between arrests is just seven days, while the record without an arrest is slightly more than two months, at 65 days, according to NFLarrest.com, which "provides an interactive visualized database of National Football League player Arrests & Charges," the site says.

Players get arrested for a variety of crimes: drunk driving, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and battery, gun violations, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, theft, burglary, rape and even murder.

WHO NEEDS RULES? NFL Players Arrested Every 7 Days On Average

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The National Football League is in a golden age right now: It's been 23 days since one of its players has been arrested.

The average time between arrests is just seven days, while the record without an arrest is slightly more than two months, at 65 days, according to NFLarrest.com, which "provides an interactive visualized database of National Football League player Arrests & Charges," the site says.

Players get arrested for a variety of crimes: drunk driving, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and battery, gun violations, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, theft, burglary, rape and even murder.

WHO NEEDS RULES? NFL Players Arrested Every 7 Days On Average
    Now you hate football, just like you've been told to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never been a big football fan
    They can not play football more like flag football now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never been a big football
    They can not play football more like flag football now
    But now you're suddenly concerned about their being arrested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One reason I was not a fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One reason I like spurs class org expect lately pop liberal speeches
    Leave. Politics out of it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One reason I like spurs class org expect lately pop liberal speeches
    Leave. Politics out of it
    Yeah, he opened up with both barrels today. You should boycott.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, it's funny how I stopped being a Cowboy fan like around 97. It was the first moral stand I ever took. I refused to be a fan of addicts, pimps and drug dealers. Became a Vikes and Colts fan over the years. Now just cant watch it because its soooooo ing tedious to watch. 3 seconds of action in between 50 seconds of ads and mindless drivel from the commentators. Pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no cons utional right to take a knee while you're at work
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/opinio...ion/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now ducks likes cnn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The players do have a cons utional right to protest the anthem. Their employer has the right to discipline them if they choose to.

Ducks needs to retake high school civics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bipartisan Effort To Strip NFL Of Taxpayer Funding For Stadiums Gaining Steam

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21546/...mpaign=dwbrand

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is no cons utional right to take a knee while you're at work
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/opinio...ion/index.html
    Yeah, it's not up to you to tell them they can't protest. It's up to the dudes like Jerrah who are kneeling with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The players do have a cons utional right to protest the anthem. Their employer has the right to discipline them if they choose to.

Ducks needs to retake high school civics
    not at work they do not

Thread Information