Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't know what y'all saw but I loved it. I give it 9 calf tats rating.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I've never understood the fear of clowns. The first one was an ok movie but I wouldn't call it scary

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    It was fun. Very little actual terror. I laughed almost every scary scene. Though the projector scene did a good job of building the manic sense of horror or terror.

I can see Stand By Me (kids dealing with all sorts of , bullies, parents, sibling drama) meets The Goonies for the adventure, meets Stranger Things for feel.

Went with some friends, one of whom hates clowns. It was my pick, so she spent the whole time screaming " you" at me! Hahaha

Fun, but silly scary, not actual scary, so 8/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Solid review

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The horror in It sucked
    hit the nail on the head. like i said, the horror genre dies in the 80's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

calf tats approved

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Will catch on Redbox it (IT), probably.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hit the nail on the head. like i said, the horror genre dies in the 80's.
    Yeah, about the same time you started growing your Rapunzel hair

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked it. I kept hearing how funny it was and its true. the kids bust eachothers balls on there but it had a stand by me feel to it and it had its moments you would expect. the original never was scary to me and this one isn't either. no more scary than your Friday the 13th or Halloween scary. 9/10

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Better of the remakes but not scary at all. I laughed the whole way through.
    It can't be worse than the original IT movie/mini-series...which is an overrated pile of garbage. lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, about the same time you started growing your Rapunzel hair
    '95? something like that... then cut it all off about 4 times and grew it back over the yrs to follow. don't be upset/jealous because you're probably bald, balding, or in time your genetics are going to catch up with you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It can't be worse than the original IT movie/mini-series...which is an overrated pile of garbage. lol
    def better in my view considering the technological advancements since IT the tv miniseries came out. scary though, not at all.

as well, i believe hollyweird revamped IT because of the times we are in at the moment. check out all the pedo's getting popped this yr from politicians on down. sick world we live in!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    '95? something like that... then cut it all off about 4 times and grew it back over the yrs to follow. don't be upset/jealous because you're probably bald, balding, or in time your genetics are going to catch up with you.
    People can have hair and still think a guy with hair passed his ass is goty, crazy you can't understand that. Now go brush your Nicki Minaj hair

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People can have hair and still think a guy with hair passed his ass is goty, crazy you can't understand that. Now go brush your Nicki Minaj hair
    Not past my ass or even at my ass but make believe is something youre good at seeing how you live to make believe daily on ST.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    IT finally hit theatres in Germany and I was lucky enough to find a place where I could see it in english.

Loved it! Everything about it.

The CGI times was crappy, but that didn't bother me. In fact I thought it made Pennywise look even more surreal.
    Not too many jump scares, which is always a good thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked it. I kept hearing how funny it was and its true. the kids bust eachothers balls on there but it had a stand by me feel to it and it had its moments you would expect. the original never was scary to me and this one isn't either. no more scary than your Friday the 13th or Halloween scary. 9/10
    Totally agree. Horror movies are rarely scary and usually rely on gore and/or shock value to be effective. IT really doesn't need that. The kids were believably scared and that's enough for me. Like Stand by Me, Stranger Things, etc, the kids here were extremely well written and acted. I also grew up in the 80s in a somewhat rural community and the characters all rang true (though I forgot how all these kids' parents were such s ).

I can't wait for chaper 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a decent cam version available..

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a decent cam version available..
    Cam is NEVER acceptable. NEVER.

FINALLY going to see this tomorrow at 6pm. Got Auntie watching the Baby and the theaters here are in a battle, so the luxury seat theatre is on par with the regular, sadly they moved it out of the IMAX tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cam is NEVER acceptable. NEVER.

FINALLY going to see this tomorrow at 6pm. Got Auntie watching the Baby and the theaters here are in a battle, so the luxury seat theatre is on par with the regular, sadly they moved it out of the IMAX tho.
    I had to make an exception for IT because I'm such a fan of the movie.. Its really not bad at all

Thread Information