Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh. Stupid attention wannabe YouTuber, with fake crying. Even in her apology video she's talking about YT views, not taking any personal responsibility, and throwing her dad under the bus.

Father deserves it for raising such a y daughter imo
    cacattes always craving for attention

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    cacattes always craving for attention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh. Stupid attention wannabe YouTuber, with fake crying. Even in her apology video she's talking about YT views, not taking any personal responsibility, and throwing her dad under the bus.

Father deserves it for raising such a y daughter imo
    This.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Removing the headphone jack is still one of the most idiotic, most unnecessarily inconvenient things I seen in a while for tech. I wouldn't buy a phone with my own money that doesn't have one.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Removing the headphone jack is still one of the most idiotic, most unnecessarily inconvenient things I seen in a while for tech. I wouldn't buy a phone with my own money that doesn't have one.
    Pretty happy with my iPhone 8 and Beats X, tbh. Don't miss the jack at all. The instant pairing when they turn on works seamlessly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty happy with my iPhone 8 and Beats X, tbh. Don't miss the jack at all. The instant pairing when they turn on works seamlessly.
    Yup that instant pairing chip is awesome tbh.

But the sound quality with BT is not as good as with wired headphones.

And I love having options.
    I do prefer BT earbuds for the gym.
    Also when one forgets to charge his wireless earphones, he can grab his wired ones.

I love BT 5.0 on my Galaxy S8 though, playing music on multiple BT speakers simultaneously is dope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup that instant pairing chip is awesome tbh.

But the sound quality with BT is not as good as with wired headphones.

And I love having options.
    I do prefer BT earbuds for the gym.
    Also when one forgets to charge his wireless earphones, he can grab his wired ones.

I love BT 5.0 on my Galaxy S8 though, playing music on multiple BT speakers simultaneously is dope
    I really only use earbuds when I am exercising, tbh. I still have my old pair of buds, they work great and I have an adapter but haven't had to use it yet.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I have two bluetooth headphones (one with NC), but I had that option before anyways w/ a jack. If removing the jack had the intention of trying to push some wireless revolution...you'd think that they would be including AirPods in the iPhone box and not wired earbuds.

I work in a open concept area so I'm not going to wear the over the ear headphones and just prefer the wired headset (that Apple provides). Ditto for traveling at airports/planes. The worst thing is realizing you had 10% battery and you have to choose between listing to music/video or charging your phone...clearly I'm in the minority.

Also as lefty said, BT sound quality still is quite inferior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have two bluetooth headphones (one with NC), but I had that option before anyways w/ a jack. If removing the jack had the intention of trying to push some wireless revolution...you'd think that they would be including AirPods in the iPhone box and not wired earbuds.

I work in a open concept area so I'm not going to wear the over the ear headphones and just prefer the wired headset (that Apple provides). Ditto for traveling at airports/planes. The worst thing is realizing you had 10% battery and you have to choose between listing to music/video or charging your phone...clearly I'm in the minority.

Also as lefty said, BT sound quality still is quite inferior.
    That wired headset makes my ears hurt after a few minutes. I work from home, so I rarely use earbuds when working. If I were in an office, I would for sure.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    That wired headset makes my ears hurt after a few minutes. I work from home, so I rarely use earbuds when working. If I were in an office, I would for sure.
    The Apple earbuds now surprisingly fit OK for me (and I have strange ear canals).

Just bought a lightning splitter (company card, lol). It's annoying to have a second dongle now. Again, they start providing Bluetooth earbuds w/ the iPhone and I'll shut up. But until they do, their best reason they've said is 'it frees up space' which isn't good enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it frees up space

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Beats most overated brand in a long time. Of course you use a crapple product also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beats most overated brand in a long time. Of course you use a crapple product also.
    You're obviously a novice. The w1 chip pairs instantly when they are turned on with any newer apple device. there is no other reason to have the beats x, and nothing works as well on the market pairing wise. I got my iPhone 8 for $550 unlocked, brand new.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    You're obviously a novice. The w1 chip pairs instantly when they are turned on with any newer apple device. there is no other reason to have the beats x, and nothing works as well on the market pairing wise. I got my iPhone 8 for $550 unlocked, brand new.
    Still says nothing about being an overrated brand. And I really don't care about the cost of an iPhone.

Thread Information