Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Previous health and fitness threads on SpursTalk have provided useful information from some intelligent posters.
    So I ask ST.....

Current condition is rotator cuff injury. So far have not gotten MRI. That would seem to shed light. However Dr. warns that MRIs are not all revealing.

So fark, this has gone on for 5 months. Is it better? Well ya a little but certainly not healed. I've been getting phys therapy and avoiding lifting and rotating as much as possible.
    Surgery or not?
    Great sports injury Dr. thinks I am not a surgical candidate.
    Rip off U.S. medical system wants $1000 if I was to get an MRI. So I have not -yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Previous health and fitness threads on SpursTalk have provided useful information from some intelligent posters.
    So I ask ST.....

Current condition is rotator cuff injury. So far have not gotten MRI. That would seem to shed light. However Dr. warns that MRIs are not all revealing.

So fark, this has gone on for 5 months. Is it better? Well ya a little but certainly not healed. I've been getting phys therapy and avoiding lifting and rotating as much as possible.
    Surgery or not?
    Great sports injury Dr. thinks I am not a surgical candidate.
    Rip off U.S. medical system wants $1000 if I was to get an MRI. So I have not -yet.
    Call around for different prices in the MRI. Tell them you're paying it yourself and ask if they have discounts for coming after 5. There's one here that's $350 if you come in the evening.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Call around for different prices in the MRI. Tell them you're paying it yourself and ask if they have discounts for coming after 5. There's one here that's $350 if you come in the evening.
    I should have clarified it's not just the $, but also that the MRI would not be all revealing hence do I want to risk the exposure unless I truly am a surgical candidate. Plus if it is torn to the point of surgery, no way in am I paying that out of pocket. Currently company had to put a freeze on medical (thanks politicians, especially you Repugnatin evil phucks) however there is talk of unfreezing it.

Tijuana actually has some MRI joints that are purportedly exact same machines as U.S. for $250.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would some of you like to come to Tj with me and we could hit the strip club on the way down or back?
    http://www.hktijuana.com/club-features.php

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You want to go off alone to a foreign country alone with the likes of people who post here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    beating off too hard

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a few months rest will make it feel better and not even notice. But if you lift ur better off seeing a Dr to maybe getting surgery. Ull be in a sling for a month but at least you will get better. I havnt got surgery. Everytime I get into great lifting shape and start to go heavier I reaggrivate the injury.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    beating off too hard
    IDK. It seems like he'd have to be beating off someone else to involve the rotator cuff.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    IDK. It seems like he'd have to be beating off someone else to involve the rotator cuff.
    Well, he IS best friends with a cinnamon whiskey drinking old man...

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    those tendons have healed ... uh ... a little too tight
    FUNKY BUTTLOVIN

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a few months rest will make it feel better and not even notice. But if you lift ur better off seeing a Dr to maybe getting surgery. Ull be in a sling for a month but at least you will get better. I havnt got surgery. Everytime I get into great lifting shape and start to go heavier I reaggrivate the injury.
    Today in Dr's opinion surgery ruled out said MRI not necessary. While diagnosis is still torn RC he had added "frozen shoulder".
    Getting acupuncture, electrical stims and massage.

All ears about your reaggrivating. Yes at X point in time I want to begin lifting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I thought the thread le said rotator cuck injury, like you were rotating between servicing your different bulls and sprained your jaw or something.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You want to go off alone to a foreign country alone with the likes of people who post here?
    tbh fabbs and I rolled up sleeveless into co last year and beat up all the cartels so he might be a marked man now inho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    tbh fabbs and I rolled up sleeveless into co last year and beat up all the cartels so he might be a marked man now inho
    Lol beat up the whole ______ etc

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I saw that DVD on sale yesterday for 2.99

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    While diagnosis is still torn RC he had added "frozen shoulder".
    Sounds like you should liberally apply some kitty litter to the affected limb to defrost your shoulder

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like the Laundry Krew stayed up really late last night trying to fabricate witty posts.
    Or maybe all night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Looks like the Laundry Krew stayed up really late last night trying to fabricate witty posts.
    Or maybe all night.
    >1 post from each person
    >all night

I think your math is off brah considering it takes 20 seconds to log in and post

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    >1 post from each person
    >all night

I think your math is off brah considering it takes 20 seconds to log in and post
    Oh but the amount of wittiness that went into each post.....
    Could have been hours, days in the making.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow I'm reading up on Frozen Shoulder and it can take as long as a year to clear.

This puts a dent in my exercise program. Previously I had promised to post a pic of my bare ass if I got down to 199.
    I will still do that, stand by. But now it may take longer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Hey gs got any pointers on how I can strengthen my funny bone so it doesn't take me all night to come up with a witty post tbh imho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    flabbs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Wow I'm reading up on Frozen Shoulder and it can take as long as a year to clear.

This puts a dent in my exercise program. Previously I had promised to post a pic of my bare ass if I got down to 199.
    I will still do that, stand by. But now it may take longer.
    >"today we're going to talk about something very beautiful."
    >a man appears, reddened and doused in anxious sweat
    >"I use the complex numbers every day"
    >"we represent 1−1 by i"
    >he tries to open his marker but can't grip due to sweat
    >shakily, he begins speaking through a grimace
    >"a mathematician always has to use latex"
    >he puts on a latex glove and writes down the letter i on a lunch bag
    >"as you can see"
    >he chuckles between gasps
    >"I have two eyes"
    >he blushes while coyly looking at the camera
    >camera zooms onto one of his eyes
    >his eye bulges like the moon
    >"without the number i"
    >his eye noticeably moistens
    >it's unclear if it's from sweat or tears
    >camera zooms back out
    >he moans, sobbing
    >"i wouldn't be able to see"
    >he pulls a slice of white bread out of the lunch bag
    >the rest of the video is him wiping his tears with the bread and then eating it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fabbs a soccer fan?

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Had some tearing of the tendon and the bursa sack was inflamed. It would "click" when I raised my arm higher than my shoulder. Pain that would drop me down to my knee. My doctor said he would do more damage to my shoulder than it would help it if he went into the shoulder. Lots of wear and tear..I took the steroids route where he would put three shots at one time in the shoulder once a month for three months. After these shots no more steroids in that shoulder ever. After 4 months my shoulder was not hurting at all and at 6 months I had full use again. This is what happened to me but everyone is different.

Thread Information