Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His friends had multiple weapons. Don't act like he was doing that suit out of self-defense. He kicked the guy while he was out and then calmly talked to the other people. He is probably going to get tried for aggravated assault and felonious battery.

but mah family... A 5000 pound truck and a shotgun isn't enough protection against a bunch of young guys on tiny motorbikes.

If dude actually feared for his safety, he wouldn't have stopped the truck and then gotten out. Why the would you leave your vehicle if you were worried about your family?
    His friends just let it be a one on one fight. The motorcycle dude thought he was the until his friends couldn't back him up. Then he got knocked the out while wearing a helmet .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    His friends just let it be a one on one fight. The motorcycle dude thought he was the until his friends couldn't back him up. Then he got knocked the out while wearing a helmet .
    It did look like he was telling him to pull over driving to the side of him and signaling or whatever.

But kicking a guy after you have basically put your fat all over him... tsk tsk...
    Neither party should have been confident with their fighting skills. And neither really were. Numbers and guns...

The lady squawking about, no one really listening to her, was an interesting side show. All in all, pretty pitiful. I'm sure the kid(s) in the truck enjoyed it. Maybe they get to grow up with that fracas being a commonplace occurrence.

But I digress, why is the belly displaying some sort of mating behavior?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It seems pretty clear the guy in the truck was being followed so he called his friends and told them to meet him at a spot so he wasn't outnumbered. He's probably getting riminal charges for going way over the top in kicking the biker's ass but there shouldn't be an ounce of sympathy for the biker. He surrounded a guy's vehicle and instigated what he thought would be a 5 on 1 fight, then got destroyed because he had to fight straight up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Serious, is the real deal your uncle?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Serious, is the real deal your uncle?
    Nah...but I have a dead uncle that resembles him tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    White people are like animals , I swear

Those bikers barely look like they're over the age of 16...And these hillbillies are bringging guns?
    Looks like he's just using it to keep the fight 1v1, tbh. The squid kids wanted to gang up on him

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DMC is the real deal. Those fukin bikers are pussies though. You can't just watch your boy get beat the down and not do anything about it. Idgaf if it's dirty or not I would've been all over that dude.
    I doubt it. You'd either:

1. Be screaming on the sideline for them to put the gun away and "see what happens".

2. "Be all over them" with your camera phone and threatening to call the cops.

3. Most likely, stand there and watch your boi friend get rocked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

1. Be screaming on the sideline for them to put the gun away and "see what happens".

Yeah no. Try harder though.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah no. Try harder though.
    No need. I'm not the pussy tryna be a tough guy on a message board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No need. I'm not the pussy tryna be a tough guy on a message board.
    Isn't that what you're doing right now?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Isn't that what you're doing right now?
    Nope. I'm someone telling the pussy he's a fraudulent pussy. That's all. You're also stupid, your comprehension sucks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't surround and harass a man with his wife and kids and then act surprised when he lashes out like a cornered animal.
    exactly! btw, apalisoc_9 is a little ****.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

lol most likely

Thread Information