Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point i'm starting to think they are the same person. (SA/Chinook)

whatever the is going on its clearly not the usual status quo right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinooks' humor is very underrated
    Sagirl still gargling chinooks balls I see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you care? seriously?
    obviously your sense of humor is nowhere to be found. Maybe that is why you care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you care? seriously?
    obviously your sense of humor is nowhere to be found. Maybe that is why you care.
    That must be it, you got me. I am sad you don't follow me around like a lost puppy looking to me for a or on the head or what to think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If money were his sole motivator, he'd be in sacto this season. He opted out of, I think, $18M to come here. He could have collected that while rehabbing and showing he's healthy.
    Going to SA is his way of resurrecting his career. He would have made his money in Sacto, but make no mistake,he knew that his PT would have dwindled anyhow, seeing that he would have been on a rebuilding team, changing direction, after trading away DMC.

I guarantee you if he becomes the Rudy Gay of old, a contending team will offer him a bigger payday and he won't look back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ace >Gene and Paul to be honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post-injury Gay still looked much quicker than that other dude with the huge forehead.
    funny because that's actually true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see you around much, Elf. At least not upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see you around much, Elf. At least not upstairs.
    Don't post much anymore. Still lurk from time to time. The club does tend to be the most interesting sub forum though.

You and a few others still bring some good insights. Just have to wade through all of the garbage to find it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop said Gay will play on Friday.

Last edited by ace3g; 10-05-2017 at 06:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this was already mentioned.
    https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news-...ing-him-along/

“That’s just what I do,” Popovich told us. “I’m more conservative. I’m probably going to bring him along more slowly than he’s going to want to.”

Nearly nine months of rehab has passed since he underwent surgery to repair the tendon soon after his injury on Jan. 18, but Popovich insisted to be patient with his recovery and waiting until he’s 100 percent ready to go.

“We’ve already had those conversations in camp,” Gay said. “He’s trying to pull me back and I’m like, ‘No coach, I’m a basketball player. That’s what I’m here for."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this was already mentioned.
    https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news-...ing-him-along/

“That’s just what I do,” Popovich told us. “I’m more conservative. I’m probably going to bring him along more slowly than he’s going to want to.”

Nearly nine months of rehab has passed since he underwent surgery to repair the tendon soon after his injury on Jan. 18, but Popovich insisted to be patient with his recovery and waiting until he’s 100 percent ready to go.

“We’ve already had those conversations in camp,” Gay said. “He’s trying to pull me back and I’m like, ‘No coach, I’m a basketball player. That’s what I’m here for."
    To be expected. Everyone he's been conservative with wants to play more. Ever since TD tore his meniscus and he shut him down, he's been that way lol. Which I guess is fair to a certain degree, but if the docs say there are no limitations or anything, hopefully he loosens the reigns a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's gonna be good for this role, I'm sure he's also glad he don't have to go against Kawhi anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Chinook and sa girl are quality posters all in all and both get alot of unfair criticism and harassment on this site.

They share that in common. That might be the common denominator or the spark of their band of brotherhood.

It doesn't have to be about gargling balls or tings of that nature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Chinook and sa girl are quality posters all in all and both get alot of unfair criticism and harassment on this site.

They share that in common. That might be the common denominator or the spark of their band of brotherhood.

It doesn't have to be about gargling balls or tings of that nature
    rasta with the wisdom.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be expected. Everyone he's been conservative with wants to play more. Ever since TD tore his meniscus and he shut him down, he's been that way lol. Which I guess is fair to a certain degree, but if the docs say there are no limitations or anything, hopefully he loosens the reigns a bit
    Nah man, TD still played big minutes for quite a while after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy's dunk didn't look bad at all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah man, TD still played big minutes for quite a while after that.
    Yea but I mean it came at the end of the season and he was shut down for the playoffs. So he essentially had the whole summer "off". Had it happened early on it's possible Pop either shuts him down or brings him along at a very slow rate.

I think if Gay is fine by mid season he'll def get more minutes. I just think it'll be a bit of a process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post-injury Gay still looked much quicker than that other dude with the huge forehead.
    my god anybody looks quicker compared to slooooowww mo anderson, slower release than mario ellie. only the 25+ old fans will remember that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played like it last night. Clutch, willing to pass, helped out on D. Couldn't be happier with a debut, even before getting to the injury.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loved what Gay showed in his first game. Can't wait till he is playing with kawhi.
    Last edited by Nathan89; 10-19-2017 at 11:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lived to his reputation for clutch baskets too.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Lma though he might be eating some of his lunch because he's going to a nice post option. He's strong player that can handle many more favorable matchups than lma will see. Plus he has the added advantage of being a better passer and dribbler so that opens more offense up when he gets it. Lma has been passing better though and it's a good thing he was working on his 3pt shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played like it last night. Clutch, willing to pass, helped out on D. Couldn't be happier with a debut, even before getting to the injury.
    I can't recall who the player was (wiggins/butler?) he helped trap baseline and it caused a turnover. That was just beautiful defensive awareness. Something we are just accustomed to seeing Green/Manu/KL do. That's what I took from last night's game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't recall who the player was (wiggins/butler?) he helped trap baseline and it caused a turnover. That was just beautiful defensive awareness. Something we are just accustomed to seeing Green/Manu/KL do. That's what I took from last night's game.
    He was great helping out in the paint all game. My favorite moment was his hammer play, because it was so unexpected

Thread Information