Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hammer play has always be run by a PF, specifically Diaw and Lee. Both need to be paid attention on the block on the iso. Here is the thing, Gay is a better iso player than all of them. He could be even better at it if he decides to go at the player.
    The hammer can be ran by anybody on any position. In fact, on the Spurs the guy that runs it the most, by far, is Manu because he is our best passer.

Just look at this video and tell me who do you see running it more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy = less fat, more motivated BoBo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was referring to the post hammer play, not the guard drive hammer play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn’t he getting more minutes especially with Kawhi out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay has already become the player I want to watch the most outside of Kawhi. He's being utilized perfectly but he's being underutilized.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to eat at the 4 spot with the court spread open. He has a knack for getting in good position. He's uses his strength wonderfully either in the post or putting his body into the defender off the dribble. Just keep him from dancing with the ball far away from the basket and he'll be phenomenal. Dribbling in off ball movement or on transition is type dribbling he can do.

Can't wait till he's getting more playing time and more usage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's coming off a bad injury

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Kobe came back off the same injury and tried to play 35 minutes a game to show his toughness. It didn’t end well. Let him play 20 min and get healthier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted Rudy to play about 25-28 minutes (closer to 25 minutes on average) for the first couple of months to ease back into it, but the Kawhi injury may force the Spurs to play him more than that which I'm not keen on. It's really crappy that Kawhi is out injured for more reasons than one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Kobe came back off the same injury and tried to play 35 minutes a game to show his toughness. It didn’t end well. Let him play 20 min and get healthier.
    Great points about controlling minutes early. One doesn’t want him to push hard for lengthy minutes and risk some injury again. Pop knows what he’s doing and the team is winning with the minutes he’s playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy.

This guy was superb tonight. He broke the game open alongside some Ginobili long-distance shooting. He's a major threat to score and is just fantastic on the block. Major pick-up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy.

This guy was superb tonight. He broke the game open alongside some Ginobili long-distance shooting. He's a major threat to score and is just fantastic on the block. Major pick-up.
    But but but the Spurs stayed pat and lost Dedmon/Simmons/Lee while Manu/Parker are a year older...

People gave PATFO no credit on Gay, Lauvergne and Paul signings while continuously (and likely rightfully) ripping them for Gasol/Mills. Not to mention avoiding pulling trigger on Aldridge trade for pennies on the dollar.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but the Spurs stayed pat and lost Dedmon/Simmons/Lee while Manu/Parker are a year older...

People gave PATFO no credit on Gay, Lauvergne and Paul signings while continuously (and likely rightfully) ripping them for Gasol/Mills. Not to mention avoiding pulling trigger on Aldridge trade for pennies on the dollar.
    You forgot to mention all the photo composites TGY made all summer about RC getting drunk and the awful team he put together. As well as all the “I hope Kawhi leaves” trolls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes... It's so funny how quickly people change their tunes when ya know, the games actually start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes... It's so funny how quickly people change their tunes when ya know, the games actually start
    Nah some guys don’t change their tunes. They change their targets for now and will be back in full force after the first loss. Bc you know, they expect the team to go undefeated in the RS or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot to mention all the photo composites TGY made all summer about RC getting drunk and the awful team he put together. As well as all the “I hope Kawhi leaves” trolls.
    At least the stupid idea that the Spurs would be a lottery team without Kawhi should be put to bed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah some guys don’t change their tunes. They change their targets for now and will be back in full force after the first loss. Bc you know, they expect the team to go undefeated in the RS or something.
    Ha.. very true.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread should be many more pages tbh. Gay is proving to be a phenomenal pickup. Perfect skill-set for pf. He was doing work at center tonight. That's insane versatility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread should be many more pages tbh. Gay is proving to be a phenomenal pickup. Perfect skill-set for pf. He was doing work at center tonight. That's insane versatility.
    Looking at that lineup, I'll never complain about bull lineups on 2k again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be really fantastic to see Rudy, LMA, and Kawhi out there all at once. Not sure which guards go best with that threesome but I want to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be really fantastic to see Rudy, LMA, and Kawhi out there all ant once. Not sure which guards go best with that threesome but I want to see it.
    Murray/Manu
    Green/Paul

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .64 ts%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

don't forget the spurs missed out on paul george and chris paul and they have a front office that is out of touch and resting on its laurels and fill in the blank with the usual worthless ST front office analysis and so on.

Thread Information