Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barça will start to struggle and will lose several games, but I think that with 11 points clear of second Atleti, they are set to win it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barça will start to struggle and will lose several games, but I think that with 11 points clear of second Atleti, they are set to win it.
    Real conceded La Liga tbh imho, it was a business decision. A very legit shot at a CL 3peat is worth it

I guess Messi is gonna score 4 against eibar or leganes or whatever scrub team they are playing next.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real conceded La Liga tbh imho, it was a business decision. A very legit shot at a CL 3peat is worth it
    I don't think they conceded, Barça was just better than anyone else and Zidane got figured out in Spain. With just 5-6 games to play and 11 points advantage, Barça is already champion. Not sure about the Copa del Rey, it's just one game and Barça can't win the final always.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't think they conceded, Barça was just better than anyone else and Zidane got figured out in Spain. With just 5-6 games to play and 11 points advantage, Barça is already champion. Not sure about the Copa del Rey, it's just one game and Barça can't win the final always.
    son zidane can't be figured out in spain but not in the CL they had a massive injury bug and a quite thin roster so they said it and went for the CL. zidane about to 3peat, you can't 3peat without being a very good coach tbh.

son zidane can't be figured out in spain but not in the CL they had a massive injury bug and a quite thin roster so they said it and went for the CL. zidane about to 3peat, you can't 3peat without being a very good coach tbh.
    Your obssession with that sand is worrisome.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The idea was to save the season, once they got out of La Liga and Copa del Rey. The only thing left was the Champions. Once Barça imploded vs Roma, all of sudden it looks like a plan.

The problem is that they left James, Morata and Pepe walk, but brought in who? Zidane is obviously top couch, but that doesn't mean can make a fool of anyone. La Liga changes dramatically and managers struggle to survive.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The idea was to save the season, once they got out of La Liga and Copa del Rey. The only thing left was the Champions. Once Barça imploded vs Roma, all of sudden it looks like a plan.

The problem is that they left James, Morata and Pepe walk, but brought in who? Zidane is obviously top couch, but that doesn't mean can make a fool of anyone. La Liga changes dramatically and managers struggle to survive.
    brought in no one for the season and also injuries...

the hype of isco and ascenio...fkn those 2 clowns cant even get into the starting 11, even when they do? they chase their own glory instead of playing the team game...how quick a first few weeks when t hey had a good run only to start from the bench, just like that morata clown when he was with the team, that clown only cared about his touches and not passing it to the open man with better shot selection...

as for navas, they always chasing de gea, but his holding the forte no problem...madrid needs some defenders....

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

tbh the problem is that they brought nobody for all the players that left not that they let those guys walk.
    pepe ? he is done for high level football.
    morata ? 11 goals, injured and en led .. not a real madrid level striker tbh
    james ? is a pussy, i'd take isco/kross/bale whatever over him

they should've brought talent though tbh, barcelona did a great job of buying player (A+ for manager), just that misty choked per par... they'll celebrate their regular season win per par.. world cup choke coming per par ... grass is green.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    brought in no one for the season and also injuries...

the hype of isco and ascenio...fkn those 2 clowns cant even get into the starting 11, even when they do? they chase their own glory instead of playing the team game...how quick a first few weeks when t hey had a good run only to start from the bench, just like that morata clown when he was with the team, that clown only cared about his touches and not passing it to the open man with better shot selection...

as for navas, they always chasing de gea, but his holding the forte no problem...madrid needs some defenders....
    The previous season Zidane would often enter Morata and James with 30 minutes to go and they would save the game. Vasquez, Isco and Asensio are excellent players, but the results weren't the same.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    tbh the problem is that they brought nobody for all the players that left not that they let those guys walk.
    pepe ? he is done for high level football.
    morata ? 11 goals, injured and en led .. not a real madrid level striker tbh
    james ? is a pussy, i'd take isco/kross/bale whatever over him

they should've brought talent though tbh, barcelona did a great job of buying player (A+ for manager), just that misty choked per par... they'll celebrate their regular season win per par.. world cup choke coming per par ... grass is green.
    I think Pepe is finishing a great career, but in the Juventus game one can see defense isn't there when Ramos isn't on the pitch. There's no excuse why Zidane and Pérez didn't bought anoter central, when Pepe was cut. Pepe was still playing at high level when Madrid decided to bench him and didn't offer him a contract.

With James and Morata there was less pressure, since Madrid has more deep in mid-field and forwards.

Madrid is deep AF..They would be dumb to let Isco walk..Dude is about to explode on the scene.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Congrats Barca for the league

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Congrats Barca for the league
    Yup, congrats.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Would be even sweeter if they manage to do what no other team in history could and win it undefeated.

Thread Information