Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son are argentine society and politcs less corrupt then the spanish ones tbh? just curios.
    Nah, I think we surpassed daddy Spain.

I'm just talking about politics.

I do get it, I just don't care. Let politicians care about that.
    you dont care that your country will be losing significant amount of population and revenue.. , your kids will benefit from bigger country.

population is also one of the biggest way to build an intimidating country..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you dont care that your country will be losing significant amount of population and revenue.. , your kids will benefit from bigger country.

population is also one of the biggest way to build an intimidating country..
    spoken like a true third worlder tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bangladesh and Pakistan are super intimidating tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    IniesGOAT renewing with Barca for life

did I say it is the only factor? You got reading comprehension problems brah

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Assuming this will happen (which it won't 100%), losing Catalonia would be a large blow to Spain economically but a total disaster for Catalonia. Catalonia won't even be acknowledged by anybody close to anybody being relevant, there will be no EU, no bilateral relations, no trade agreements, no at all ... if they'd do it, the catalonians will absolutely themselves in the ass long/short term. Any economist or investor will break this down easily. The most logical outcome would be a re-unification in under ~25 years, when the next generation is tired of paying for their parents' mistakes.

son I agree with your point, but Russia with Ukraine/Chechnya is very different from Spain and Catalonia. Also most separatist movements are incredibly small numerically/economically compared to what they might appear in the media (fake news tbh ), as it makes no economic sense to separate from a large modern country.

Catalonia would be starting the process tbh.

nobody is declaring any independence son.

TLDR
    1. this is just about local politicians pressuring the central government to hide their own mistakes and corruption, lol at anybody thinking separatism from a top 25 economy can work as intended
    2. if there were a real danger for Spain they'd bully the out of Catalonia, by prosecuting/blackmailing/etc the financial backers of the movement and brainwashing the population.
    3. this stunt won't go well with all the other Spaniards living in less autonomous regions, especially with the tough times in Spain.
    4. the economical value of a region strictly depends on the market it activates, separate it from the market and you'll see it bleed prosperity in a hurry
    dfens TLDR are usually longer than the post he was supposed to sum up

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    NATO bombed Serbia for not allowing independence of Kosovo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    dfens TLDR are usually longer than the post he was supposed to sum up

my old rentner man told me that we're heading for another 70s where we had the political scene polarized by militant left/tolerants and the demagogues are rubbing their hands .. tbh my old has seen 70s italy/spain/germany so he knows what's up, it's ok to protest as long as there is a reachable possible goal, protesting just for the sake of it never leads to good things unfortunately. and lmao protesting for independence in 21st century western europe just to enable some got spanish trump to win the next elections and go Franco on catalonia ... smh my daddy is right, the foresight keeps shortening with each generation

NATO bombed Serbia for not allowing independence of Kosovo.
    if only germans would stop pussying out and put 5% of our GDP into an army that we'd also use .. make an Europe only alliance and solve our problems on our own. No migrant crisis. No pointless bombings in 2000s. Less problems with Russia in Ukraine.

did I say it is the only factor? You got reading comprehension problems brah
    that's a poor take no matter how you put it. if extra population isn't hampering the health and wealth growth of a country then sure, otherwise it's just a timebomb. A trained man + a manufactory robot >>> 100 chinese workers in both productivity/reliability/resource usage/etc. Germany has about 90 million people on its soil right now (82m citizens) and we're exporting at a level comparable to china. Some populations are also industrious and hard working (e.g. germans, white americans, anglo-saxons, scandinavians, russians, poles, japanese) while others are lazy and inefficient (afrikans, indians), and unfortunately all the good ones are suffering from a falling quality of woman mentality (no kids, no feminity, no interest in home making, just money and party).

150 million bangladeshians produce nothing and are feared by nobody.

Bangladesh and Pakistan are super intimidating tbh
    given how Argentina is playing these days I see your point tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Valencia

I’m just waiting for the bottom to fall out soon. They’re playing great but they’re nowhere second position in La Liga good.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Saying that, two goals for Betis in a minute span.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Third goal for Betis, the possible choke is on.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Is there any way that Valencia can buy Guedes from PSG? This kid is ing good.

https://imgtc.com/w/J9mjkPL

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Is there any way that Valencia can buy Guedes from PSG? This kid is ing good.

https://imgtc.com/w/J9mjkPL
    They won't because they are run by idiots

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Valencia is back

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Refs already working for Barca, just needed 2 minutes.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That goal was so Real Madrid

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I just saw that

just bring in video replays and put all those Mexican referees on the street

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I just saw that

just bring in video replays and put all those Mexican referees on the street
    Video assistant is a good thing. Like it in the Bundesliga. No serious mistakes anymore.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sons when is Penaldo's league suspension finishing? RM is missing his goals tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Video assistant is a good thing. Like it in the Bundesliga. No serious mistakes anymore.
    but son how will midget and penaldo score with free penaldos tbh ?

joking aside, this technology should've been here 15 years ago, so many bull calls destroying key games.
    FIFA mafia just doing what they do, give WC Qatar, vice presidents from carraibean and papua new guinea straight out of a comedy movie

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo with a 4% conversion rate in La Liga

He usually starts off slow anyway, but this year the decline could be real. (no pun intended)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo with a 4% conversion rate in La Liga

He usually starts off slow anyway, but this year the decline could be real. (no pun intended)
    Every year It looks like the decline is really real but he finds a way to pull big performances.
    Dude is too compe ive tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    FloPez: "Benzema is a mix of Zidane and Ronaldo (BR)"

Thread Information