Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Harry Kane and Hazard are the only people that can save us.

Ben ma should be dumped at a local Goodwill store and Bale should be be deported back to Ireland
    hazard no. harry kane lol no.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo wouldn’t even cut it in the Chinese league right now

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    don't get the hype with this clown, if he was that good, pool would be at top, did he win anything with spain nt?

140m for pos, pool will go waste it on as usual .... remember when they sold some wanker for 50m, then spent 30m on a scrub andy carrol?
    Wtf, coutinho isn’t Spanish and with how ty liverpool’s Defense coutinho and salah are a big reason they even have a top 4 spot.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    dane punting la liga away starting those scrubs Hakimi, Nacho, and Varane

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RMAO have to buy a number 9 ASAP. That kid Morata from Chelsea seems a good option.
    Playmaking is another issue, James Rodriguez could work out.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    RMAO have to buy a number 9 ASAP. That kid Morata from Chelsea seems a good option.
    What a joke giving those away.

Those supercup wins made them believe that this team right now is good enough..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    two gots who wilt under pressure .. they'd die at today's madrid son. y'all s love this drama smh

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    two gots who wilt under pressure .. they'd die at today's madrid son. y'all s love this drama smh
    Morata had the game winning goal to knock Madrid out of UCL in 2015, and had several clutch goals off the bench last season and Rodriguez was the same way having great contributions off the bench and scoring in a clasico last season before Messi's late winner. I will say that Morata's poor form with his feet is concerning lately although his headers are brilliant.

Assuming Madrid goes trophy-less this year the upside for them is I expect them to have the biggest summer spending spree of all time. Their last galacticos signing was Bale, so I imagine they'll go all out in the next transfer window.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Morata had the game winning goal to knock Madrid out of UCL in 2015, and had several clutch goals off the bench last season and Rodriguez was the same way having great contributions off the bench and scoring in a clasico last season before Messi's late winner. I will say that Morata's poor form with his feet is concerning lately although his headers are brilliant.

Assuming Madrid goes trophy-less this year the upside for them is I expect them to have the biggest summer spending spree of all time. Their last galacticos signing was Bale, so I imagine they'll go all out in the next transfer window.
    off the bench isn't gonna cut for real's needs and both morata (poacher) and james rodriguez (talented pussy) aren't what real need.

if they're smart they should go for salah + nainggoglan + sidibe .. high workload, team-first perfect pieces for real which would replace their weakest positions and provide depth. salah would cost a fortune but they're real madrid so it

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Madrid need more creativity in their mid-field, a hardnosed, rugged player at that... not an easy combination to find.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid will probably cash in on Ronaldo after this season and break the 300 millions mark signing Neymar.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Most players are playing like .
    ZZ is sticking to his 442. Dammit

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Marcelo (€500,000) and Modric (€1,000,000) paying fines for tax evading. Who's next in RM?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid

Keep rolling out the same players week in and week out

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Madrid will probably cash in on Ronaldo after this season and break the 300 millions mark signing Neymar.
    who gon' pay 300million for penaldo son ? maybe if he goes to china tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The first half was ok, the second one not. Not getting the penalty was bad and the goal was maybe offisde, but still a bad form since months. Can't remember them being so bad for such a long time.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Been saying Modric and Kroos have been poor for 2 years now but I hope the fan base has finally woken up.

We need playmakers who get assists. Someone like De Bruyne. Those 2 overrated clowns live by reputation... LOL at them being in the Team of the Year every year. They'll probably each get you 3 or 4 assists a season

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Also does anybody get ted on by the refs more than us? Midget has led the league in penalties for the last 2 or 3 years yet only one player get the reputation of being a penalty merchant

Not even going to mention the continuely hard draws we get in the CL... even though gots think we get Leicester City and Besiktas each year

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    medred

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And without Benzema

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Also does anybody get ted on by the refs more than us? Midget has led the league in penalties for the last 2 or 3 years yet only one player get the reputation of being a penalty merchant

Not even going to mention the continuely hard draws we get in the CL... even though gots think we get Leicester City and Besiktas each year
    Lol stop it

At this point there is 0 excuse

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    who gon' pay 300million for penaldo son ? maybe if he goes to china tbh
    I'm talking about Neymar.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

In fairness Barca had TWO legit goals this season, and one CRUCIAL one last season not count at all. Im talking the ball fully crossed the line and everything and the refs still wouldn’t count it. That was 4 points lost just like that for no good reason. Last year’s non goal was a league decider.

But I will say the refs were very poor towards Madrid today.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane got figured out after two years of success, some bad luck too. Maybe a Copa del Rey can save the season. There's no chance to win the Champions, next round vs PSG with second leg in Paris seems too much to overcome with such poor form and confidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In fairness Barca had TWO legit goals this season, and one CRUCIAL one last season not count at all. Im talking the ball fully crossed the line and everything and the refs still wouldn’t count it. That was 4 points lost just like that for no good reason. Last year’s non goal was a league decider.

But I will say the refs were very poor towards Madrid today.
    That is why i like the video assistant. Less mistakes (hopefully...).

Zidane got figured out after two years of success, some bad luck too. Maybe a Copa del Rey can save the season. There's no chance to win the Champions, next round vs PSG with second leg in Paris seems too much to overcome with such poor form and confidence.
    He need to shake things up and come up with something new. Teams know how to beat Madrid right now.

Thread Information