My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take this Friday report from the Washington Free Beacon: the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) is expecting premiums to e by 15% in 2018 and an additional two million people will be uninsured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, Price, Repugs screwing Americans to sabotage Obamacare and Obama's legacy.

Obamacare doesn't set insurance prices, that's BigInsurance screwing America.

ducks, goddamn you're stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, Price, Repugs screwing Americans to sabotage Obamacare and Obama's legacy.

Obamacare doesn't set insurance prices, that's BigInsurance screwing America.

ducks, goddamn you're stupid.
    Obamacare MANDATES what services MUST BE COVERED therefore RAISING prices. Bou, how about you (I'm assuming you're young) be allowed to buy only catastrophic insurance rated for your age/risk without maternity coverage, birth control pills, mammograms, pediatric dental/vision, etc. I know you take care of yourself - with all that stuff you know about food and what's being put into it. You are the ideal candidate and stand to gain the most from choice of plans instead being forced to subsidize us old, sick folk (we've had our chance at the American Dream - what about you?). How far do you think you're gonna get if you're taxed to death - universal health care, free college - who do you think is gonna pay for all that - you. Think of how much you could be saving/investing instead of paying high premiums/deductibles.

Not to mention, you live in Texas, which from that other thread, stands to gain the most from Graham's plan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Obamacare MANDATES what services MUST BE COVERED therefore RAISING prices."

bull . BigInsurance sets prices, not ACA. And they will set them as high as they can to maximize profits for investors.

There's no stopping them, not by govt, not by market forces (compe ion).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And warmongers just approved 700 billion military budget

Meanwhile peasant americans fighting for scraps

peaceful democracy

Thread Information