Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, he's using alts. This forum should specifically shun him.
    Because what he is saying through these alternative accounts negates what has been said publicly for over a year now.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD deserves the roasting he's receiving. You don't diss an organization that treated you very well, and that YOU decided to leave seeking greener pastures.

But the truth is that he's just a big guy who was gifted with the ability to play a kids game really well, and he's vulnerable to being stupid. It's the rest of us schmos who idolize these guys because they can play a game a little better than we can. The reality that they're just people is exemplified by the guys like KD who are unintelligent and intellectually weak. Men of character exist in every profession, as do the opposite. Pro sports is obviously no different, but we expect these guys to be superior somehow.
    Well said.

And it's not like nearly all of us have done something stupid like this. It's just that our mistakes are not nearly this widely publicized.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a tool. Can't stand that guy. Ride coat tails to get a ring and now he thinks he is Ghandi...all of his opinions on politics and life are so valid and important. So glad he exposed himself as the true fraud that he is.
    Kind of like lebron... ironic

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD deserves the roasting he's receiving. You don't diss an organization that treated you very well, and that YOU decided to leave seeking greener pastures.

But the truth is that he's just a big guy who was gifted with the ability to play a kids game really well, and he's vulnerable to being stupid. It's the rest of us schmos who idolize these guys because they can play a game a little better than we can. The reality that they're just people is exemplified by the guys like KD who are unintelligent and intellectually weak. Men of character exist in every profession, as do the opposite. Pro sports is obviously no different, but we expect these guys to be superior somehow.
    Finally someone gets that these guys arent the best basketball players or athletes theyre media hyped to get you to buy....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because what he is saying through these alternative accounts negates what has been said publicly for over a year now.
    That's also not unusual for "alts".

That's why they are alts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leroids James didnthis twice
    Mbut lets beat on the skinny nerd because its fun
    Doesnt it just prove theses guys are both losers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesnt it just prove theses guys are both losers?
    Only if you define a loser by "Worth 100m by age 30, playing a game, getting treated like a god everywhere in the world".

ZBo gets busted with 2lbs of weed and resisting arrest, he's fine. Durant has an alt on Twitter and he's the biggest loser in history.

Yeah makes sense. Too bad he didn't take a knee during the anthem, he'd be a national hero.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if you define a loser by "Worth 100m by age 30, playing a game, getting treated like a god everywhere in the world".

ZBo gets busted with 2lbs of weed and resisting arrest, he's fine. Durant has an alt on Twitter and he's the biggest loser in history.

Yeah makes sense. Too bad he didn't take a knee during the anthem, he'd be a national hero.
    Kd jr? Dry your tears because your 2 fav players had to keep jumping ship to get enough help to ring. Worse is you defending it... sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's also not unusual for "alts".

That's why they are alts.
    Unbelievable level of gotry.
    https://kotaku.com/10-former-interne...g-j-1722649439

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kd jr? Dry your tears because your 2 fav players had to keep jumping ship to get enough help to ring. Worse is you defending it... sad
    That's it salty jaws. Keep crying because the Spurs got swept by a guy who had to jump ship to win a ring.

I am not defending it. I'm saying ST is the last group of miscreants who should ever criticize anyone for having an alt.

You have a PG who was ing his teammate's wife and another who was sending out pics of his . Your undersized, no ALC center ran off with stolen jewelry and your bible thumping savior ran off the best rebounder since Wilt.

I don't give a about this TMZ . I saw Durant walk up and bust Lebron right in his pie hole, down on points, just walked into a 3 and owned it.

If he was in SA you'd be sucking his alternate .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it salty jaws. Keep crying because the Spurs got swept by a guy who had to jump ship to win a ring.

I am not defending it. I'm saying ST is the last group of miscreants who should ever criticize anyone for having an alt.
    You mean 2/5 of the spurs, dont you? You are defending it, and you look really stupid doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean 2/5 of the spurs, dont you? You are defending it, and you look really stupid doing it.
    You're one of the more salty posters here. You seem upset about everything all the time, a real salt mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one of the more salty posters here. You seem upset about everything all the time, a real salt mine.
    He seems to hate everyone and everything, including the NBA and all it's players. Why still watch or post here?

The guy seems really troubled, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes me appreciate TD and KL that much more. Never see garbage like this from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty easy imo. People hate KD because of his ass move to go to GS so they want him to fail. Warriors proceed to win the le with KD being the undisputed best player, so nothing new can be said about KD. Then KD does the twitter thing which gives us "normal" folk a chance to laugh and make fun of KD. This incident will not die (espcially not on ST) a long as KD is a Warrior and keeps on raping the Baskeballworld.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

X2

Except the part about playing "a little better". I think anyone that's played pick up bball has come across plenty of dudes that were better than KD. They just weren't 7' and could jump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A great man (I think it was John Locke) once said, "If you're very much woke, there is no such thing as distractions." Durant needs to make those words to heart.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest punk of the modern era.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are high school aged girls that think KD needs to let it go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are high school aged girls that think KD needs to let it go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter is ruining the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iblocka weighs in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems to hate everyone and everything, including the NBA and all it's players. Why still watch or post here?

The guy seems really troubled, tbh.
    It isn't a transition year because the Spurs actually believe this scrubby team has a shot......

That was you... irony... carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X2

Except the part about playing "a little better". I think anyone that's played pick up bball has come across plenty of dudes that were better than KD. They just weren't 7' and could jump.
    no

Thread Information