Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Ive literally seen guys who didnt go to college abuse nba players who have done summer tournaments. Ive seen many of these same nba stars not place in these tournaments.

I have not seen plenty of 7 footers who could shoot like durant. I have seen none.

Point being all pro athletes are worse than you think, just like actresses are uglier in real life. Get a clue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Ive literally seen guys who didnt go to college abuse nba players who have done summer tournaments. Ive seen many of these same nba stars not place in these tournaments.

I have not seen plenty of 7 footers who could shoot like durant. I have seen none.

Point being all pro athletes are worse than you think, just like actresses are uglier in real life. Get a clue
    No you haven't, you're lying.

You don't know the first thing about professional sports if you think some street scrub is "better" than the 2nd best player in the NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't know the first thing about professional sports if you think some street scrub is "better" than the 2nd best player in the NBA.
    No, i have, and dont be a cry baby because i explained santa isnt real.

But i also said i have never seen a 7 footer shoot like durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, i have, and dont be a cry baby because i explained santa isnt real.

But i also said i have never seen a 7 footer shoot like durant.
    Bull . You think you have, but you've never seen a street baller that's a better player than Kevin Durant. Better players aren't street balling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . You think you have, but you've never seen a street baller that's a better player than Kevin Durant. Better players aren't street balling.
    Lol dude, get over it. These guys are in a business. You really think the business is going to advertise as something less than the best? I feel bad for you being so gullible. Ill stop talking about it because youre getting so worked up. Keep pretending

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    emo KD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol dude, get over it. These guys are in a business. You really think the business is going to advertise as something less than the best? I feel bad for you being so gullible. Ill stop talking about it because youre getting so worked up. Keep pretending
    You think these street bums wouldn't do everything in their power to make a d-league team or that some scout wouldn't grab these guys if they are that good?

You're dumber than you act and that's saying a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These nba s piss, eat and the same way we do. But God forbid they post online like we do

Stupid ing re s
    Pretending to be someone else to throw your ex-teammates under the bus is a move, no matter how you slice it, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't a transition year because the Spurs actually believe this scrubby team has a shot......

That was you... irony... carry on
    That isn't ironic at all, moron. I don't HATE the Spurs yet still watch like you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretending to be someone else to throw your ex-teammates under the bus is a move, no matter how you slice it, tbh.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An now throwing shade at Curry's shoes... Oooh it's aimed at Curry... Who's bigger spokesman for Under armour than Curry!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL. You're full of . Durant is damn near 7' tall. It's the difference maker. I've seen guys with better ball handling and much better shooting than KD. If you don't think the size has anything to do with it, you're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millenials. Get used to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. You're full of . Durant is damn near 7' tall. It's the difference maker. I've seen guys with better ball handling and much better shooting than KD. If you don't think the size has anything to do with it, you're an idiot.
    So? Patty Mills handles the ball better than KD, does that make Patty Mills a better player? You have to consider all of his attributes, like the NBA does.

I can see if you said you've seen a better shooter, or a better ball handler, but to say "better player" you're full of . Would the street baller make an NBA team better than KD would make them?

If not, he's not a better player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering KD obviously cares so much about his public perception, maybe he will consider leaving the Warriors if all this keeps up.

It's our only hope...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmmm Oakland may be worried that KD is this vulnerable to public perception about his joining a 73 win team. The concern could be that he could look to move on eventually at some point.

KD should just own up to what he did. Just own it. He did bandwagon to a team that was already a heavy contender without him and is now heavily stacked and move on. He can make the point that part of the reason they are so stacked is his being there and show it with his play, which he has. Coach Kerr has also nurtured his ego stating that he's a more impactful/overall better than Curry. GSW doing everything they can to nurture his psyche but it has to be a concern that he still us so touchy about that subject.

Just own up KD and be classy. No need to on prior teammates and organization, when you are already winning championships and you don't need to generate additional hate from opposing teams that can't compete against you and your stacked team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering KD obviously cares so much about his public perception, maybe he will consider leaving the Warriors if all this keeps up.

It's our only hope...
    Why is it our only hope?
    Durant was getting his ass kicked by Kawhi before Zaza.

Can't understand all this *unbeatable* Golden gots with Durant stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Patty Mills handles the ball better than KD, does that make Patty Mills a better player? You have to consider all of his attributes, like the NBA does.

I can see if you said you've seen a better shooter, or a better ball handler, but to say "better player" you're full of . Would the street baller make an NBA team better than KD would make them?

If not, he's not a better player.

Dude, I've played against guys with better handles and a better shot than KD. But they're all around 6'. If you haven't seen this , then it confirms you've never played basketball in your life.

And I'm not arguing how good Durant is. But it's the fact that he's tall that makes him elite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, I've played against guys with better handles and a better shot than KD. But they're all around 6'. If you haven't seen this , then it confirms you've never played basketball in your life.

And I'm not arguing how good Durant is. But it's the fact that he's tall that makes him elite.
    Does that make them better players than KD? These guys were playing against YOU, not against Kawhi Leonard or any other NBA power.

There are other tall players in the game that don't even get starting roles. What makes him elite is that he has a combination of skillsets to go with his height.

You're really lost on this, or just trolling.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This is top notch trollin tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The fact that KD believes it was his team not being good enough, and not himself (10-31, 12-31 in consecutive in closeout games in WCF) says a lot about him. With the 100 reasons he gave for why he left, the truth is he wanted a guaranteed ring to get himself out of the 'no rangz!' discussion that modern sports talk is obsessed about.

He saw the free ride for him was over, as LeBron took the brunt of the criticisms in the last decade, and Westbrook was his own scapegoat on OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that make them better players than KD? These guys were playing against YOU, not against Kawhi Leonard or any other NBA power.

There are other tall players in the game that don't even get starting roles. What makes him elite is that he has a combination of skillsets to go with his height.

Trust me. If these guys I'm talking about were 7' tall, they'd be in the NBA. I probably would be too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not trolling btw. You don't think that being 7' tall has anything to do with Durant being in the NBA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me. If these guys I'm talking about were 7' tall, they'd be in the NBA. I probably would be too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK. That guy is way to short. Plus it's a highlight reel. I wish I had every great play of mine recorded.

Thread Information