Shopping at Trader Joes.
    Parked in a spot far away from would-be California Scratchers. Or so it seemed.

As I'm inside women backs into my car.
    She left a note. With phone number, a good one. I called and she said "Yes it was me and since your car was parked it is my fault." Texted me her insurance card.

Is that pretty amazing in 2017?

D'Oh! Wrong forum.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    This is it, ralph. This is your chance at love

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Shopping at Trader Joes.
    Parked in a spot far away from would-be California Scratchers. Or so it seemed.

As I'm inside women backs into my car.
    She left a note. With phone number, a good one. I called and she said "Yes it was me and since your car was parked it is my fault." Texted me her insurance card.

Is that pretty amazing in 2017?
    So, you're going to make her insurance premiums go way up b/c she dinged your car? And you felt like it was a good idea to come on a message board and brag about it?

So, you're going to make her insurance premiums go way up b/c she dinged your car? And you felt like it was a good idea to come on a message board and brag about it?
    No, she was given the choice to keep it off her insurance or use her insurance.
    I was *bragging* about her good hearted gesture to be honest and leave a note.
    Beyond your scope of values?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    No, she was given the choice to keep it off her insurance or use her insurance.
    I was *bragging* about her good hearted gesture to be honest and leave a note.
    Beyond your scope of values?
    Yea, that didn't make the original cut, brah. Way to run up her insurance premiums for dinging your car.

Yea, that didn't make the original cut, brah. Way to run up her insurance premiums for dinging your car.
    It was her choice.
    Are you that desperate to have some e argument?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It was her choice.
    Are you that desperate to have some e argument?
    There's no argument to be had. I'm just stating the fact; you came here bragging about running up a good citizen's insurance premiums over a ding. Maybe next time, you'll pull your head out of your ass. We can only hope.

Thread Information