My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California suing Trump over border wall, escalating battle with White House
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ite-house.html
    and they think they will win but what about this

Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

ARREST JERRY BROWN AND THE AG for aiding abetting and harboring illegal invaders.
    Sessions needs to make an example of these politicians who break our laws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California's AG says he won't allow Trump to destroy the lives of immigrants who "make California stronger". Let's look at how strong CA is - budget, unemployment, crime - I'm not sure that's something to brag about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no state border with Mexico, it is a FEDERAL border. I'm all for state rights, but it don't apply here. Lawsuit is a waste of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by the way these laws were on the books before trump became president

these are the laws that former presidents including both parties wanted to enforce!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arrest Jerry brown for aiding and abetting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Secede!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arrest Jerry brown for aiding and abetting
    People want to cite Trump as a corrupt, greedy Politician. He's got NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING on Ol Moonbeam. He found a way to this state up even more after Governator killed the public school system and nearly bankrupted us. California is just sooooooo toxic to anyone who wants to get ahead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're too broke. The meth trade to the states would be the top industry in days if Cali did. That and chop shops that specialize in late 80s to early 00s Hondas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if the San Andreas fault finally does it's job, Cali will float off into the Pacific and a border wall becomes moot.

That's if those crazy wildfires don't wipe everything out first

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then floating the donkeys loaded with ice on ice chests becomes the most delicious word play in modern times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There ain't gonna be no wall, because the Repugs will give all such $Bs to their BigDonors

So Chucho won't have to worry about his difficulty of sneaking from his adobe hut in MX into USA being increased by his favorite fellation recipient

A 2,000-mile journey in the shadow of the border wall

http://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/heli...a04bf10a595031

and a fat Texan believes it was to be METAPHORICAL wall, not a real wall through his riparian golf course.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...4875752938805/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but if it they were on ice in the ocean that would mean global warming is a meth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry mexico already has a southern wall !
    they paid for it to!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry mexico already has a southern wall !
    they paid for it to!
    Which is why we'll end up paying for our own southern wall. Mexico paid for their southern wall because they wanted their southern wall.

________ will pay for their southern wall because the US wants their own southern wall

Fill in the blank, logically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people want the wall, whatever. I don't think the wall is "racist" though I do think much of the support for the wall stems from racism. As long as the wall advocates understand that we're going to fork over something like 20 billion US taxpayer dollars... The notion that Mexico would pay for it was always re ed and still is

It's also questionable at best regarding just how effective it would be. That's it's own conversation which hasn't really been had. Imo THAT should have been the main objection to the wall, not screaming "racist"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people want the wall, whatever. I don't think the wall is "racist" though I do think much of the support for the wall stems from racism. As long as the wall advocates understand that we're going to fork over something like 20 billion US taxpayer dollars... The notion that Mexico would pay for it was always re ed and still is

It's also questionable at best regarding just how effective it would be. That's it's own conversation which hasn't really been had. Imo THAT should have been the main objection to the wall, not screaming "racist"
    the people who want the wall in the worst sway are xenophobes, racists, white male supremacists, mostly losers who have been duped into believing that their own loser lives are due scapegoated blacks, browns, asians, Jews, when in fact their personal distress is due to the oligarchy bleeding them and their children dry.

so the wall is fundamentally about racism, not about the $10Bs wasted biding and maintaining it in perpetuity (or at least until the anthropocene terminates in several decades)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes because screeching about racism has been really effective in recent elections

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes because screeching about racism has been really effective in recent elections
    "democgraphic/election studies have shown" that Trash's appeal to xenophobia, racism, white male supremacy, bigotry was more convincing, more attractive for his voters than his promise to make the their ty, distressful Finances Great Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "democgraphic/election studies have shown" that Trash's appeal to xenophobia, racism, white male supremacy, bigotry was more convincing, more attractive for his voters than his promise to make the their ty, distressful Finances Great Again.
    Thanks for making my point. You're not going to win a battle of ideas by calling people racist. Instead, would have been smarter to focus the discussion on the impracticability of having Mexico pay for it, and the uncertainty of effectiveness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for making my point. You're not going to win a battle of ideas by calling people racist. Instead, would have been smarter to focus the discussion on the impracticability of having Mexico pay for it, and the uncertainty of effectiveness.
    If I wanted to win any battles with you racists, KKK, white male supremacists, Repugs, kickers, bubbas, evangelizing Christian Taliban, I'd have to have your desire and cooperation in a cult deprogramming program.

But I don't want win any battles with You People.

And the The Wall ain't gonna be built. Trash LIED to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I wanted to win any battles with you racists, KKK, white male supremacists, Repugs, kickers, bubbas, evangelizing Christian Taliban, I'd have to have your desire and cooperation in a cult deprogramming program.

But I don't want win any battles with You People.

And the The Wall ain't gonna be built. Trash LIED to you.
    To me? YOU LIE.

That's the problem with you repugs. You can't keep your story straight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information