Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hillary being a ty candidate has nothing to do with Russia targeting our infrastructure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary being a ty candidate has nothing to do with Russia targeting our infrastructure.
    Maybe not but it gave them more incentive.

Putin never got over Hillary trying to with his own elections.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracies involving many people are easily exposed, because people talk. That's why I've always been skeptical of RussiaCollusionGate.
    This doesn't seem to involve that many people, if there's anything there. It's not like it was an American military operation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for proof of how Russia either flipped votes or influenced american citizens to vote for Trump over ler

Waiting....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again, regardless if it happened or not, there's no doubt in my mind that Shillary being a terrible candidate had way more influence than any facebook ads, etc...
    The facebook theory is a laughable joke

I believe facebook said $100,000 were spent by Russian en ies in ads.

100,000 in a 1.5 billion dollar election is like your kid sneaking 5 dollars from your walket and you accusing him of bankrupting you its ing laughable

Thats not even taking into account that facebook said most of the ad content was not even about the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet Russian ops felt they still needed to interfere...
    Would be pretty naive to think they don't try to interfere all the time, tbh... they just manage to get away with what they can. Just like the US does in most countries.

The allegation of one of the candidates (they were both , IMO), is that the influence was enough to tilt the election. Same candidate that overlooks that she was a terrible candidate, representing in bency, and not even really all that loved by the more stingy left.

My opinion anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "get away with what they can. Just like the US does in most countries."

no "both sides" here.

The US has been ing up countries for a 100+ years, Russia hasn't come close. Most the problems on the planet today were caused by USA, both geo-poltically and environmentally. USA is a ing scourge on humanity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like mainstream media gave up on the facebook angle already

They havent mentioned it in 24 hours

CNN just brought back lying James Clapper to regurgitate about Russia with no proof lying sack of cant believe CNN gives that son of a lying Clapper a mic

De able

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy CNN just put on Preet bharara and said they have hired him as ancommentator

Dude just said if Trump hadnt fired him he would have asked him to break the law for him

Hiring a disgruntled employee to give his "objective" opinion on his past employer

Holy cnn

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Would be pretty naive to think they don't try to interfere all the time, tbh... they just manage to get away with what they can. Just like the US does in most countries.

The allegation of one of the candidates (they were both , IMO), is that the influence was enough to tilt the election. Same candidate that overlooks that she was a terrible candidate, representing in bency, and not even really all that loved by the more stingy left.

My opinion anyways.
    When a foreign country buys ads that circulates in the US, that slander one candidate while promoting the other, that right there is highly illegal. Purging voting rolls to kick people off so they can't vote. Using specific data provided to Russians from the Trump campaign to target demographics and scan voter information and change it, to suppress the vote. It's alot that has not been disclosed yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a foreign country buys ads that circulates in the US, that slander one candidate while promoting the other, that right there is highly illegal. Purging voting rolls to kick people off so they can't vote. Using specific data provided to Russians from the Trump campaign to target demographics and scan voter information and change it, to suppress the vote. It's alot that has not been disclosed yet.
    The legality of it is debatable, as most of the time these campaigns are done through corporations, individuals or non-profits. Proving that the provenance comes directly from a foreign state is difficult.

Plus, it's not just Russia... you really don't think countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc etc etc don't try to influence elections through advertising or otherwise? Of course they do.

The US does the exact same thing elsewhere, with the exception that you can actually point out to the US single-handedly putting in and taking out governments, tbh...

Fact is, a lot of people just didn't vote for Shillary, and there are reasons why. She didn't lose the rust belt because of Russia. She lost it because Trump sold the better smoke and mirrors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She lost it because ... "

... Comey trashed her twice, ingoring, violating FBI policy both times, about investigating her emails,

while REFUSING to announce that the FBI was ALSO investigating Manafort, Trash, etc for months, if not years for their Russian connections.

Then throw in the Pootin disinformation campaign against his hated Hillary and for his corrupted Trash.

Comey's bull about "more emails to investigate" 11 days before the election caused, according to Silver, just enough movement to Trash

"
    The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify, by contrast.

At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona.

At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so.

Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point,

the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-25-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy CNN just put on Preet bharara and said they have hired him as ancommentator

Dude just said if Trump hadnt fired him he would have asked him to break the law for him

Hiring a disgruntled employee to give his "objective" opinion on his past employer

Holy cnn
    They hired Preet Bharara for real?

He's dat .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She lost it because ... "

... Comey trashed her twice, breaking FBI policy both times, about investigating her emails, while REFUSING to announce that the FBI was ALSO investigating Manafort, Trash, etc for months, if not years for their Russian connections.

Then throw in the Pootin disinformation campaign against his hated Hillary and for his corrupted Trash.

Comey's bull about "more emails to investigate" 11 days before the election caused, according to Silver, just enough movement to Trash

"
    The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify, by contrast.

At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona.

At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so.

Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point,

the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

I've never seen Nate this mad before.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Russiagate Hoax has been exposed

The metadata in wikileaks emails shows the transfer rate which is physically impossible to achieve from Eastern Europe much less Russia or anywhere near it

–First, we used a 100 megabits-per-second (mbps) line to pull data from a one-gigabyte file to Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was .8 MBps.

–Second, we used a commercial DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) to send the same one-gigabyte file to a commercial DSL in Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was 1.8 MBps.

–Third, we pushed the same one-gigabyte file from a data center in New Jersey to a data center in the UK. The peak transfer speed was 12 MBps.

None of these attempts achieve anything close to the average rate of 22.7 megabytes per second evident in the July 5, 2016 download/copy associated with the DNC. In fact, this happens to be the speed typical of a transfer to a USB-2 external storage device. We do not think this pure coincidence; rather, it is additional evidence of a local download.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/2...ate-narrative/

Time to put this hoax to rest for good
    I love how evidence continues to show it was not the Russians, but the indoctrinated lib s will never believe otherwise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how evidence continues to show it was not the Russians, but the indoctrinated lib s will never believe otherwise.

"But...but...keep waiting, it's coming."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys really believe Russia did absolutely nothing to interfere with our elections?

And believe this lacks any evidence... Holy . Trump even knows they interfered. It's not about trying to choose a candidate, it's just an in your face to a democracy that holds free and fair elections. Trump won. Even if he had not it would have been exceptionally close, Nevermind the winner.

If the US has caused problems then pat yourself on the back because YOU elect these people. Trump winning basically proves even wackos have a chance. He ran, he won. You think this can happen in Russia? You go against Vlad, you find yourself dead. They have a whole fggn apparatus to arrange fake parties. We got two parties who are fractured, fighting and listless. Who's better off? The guys who are actually allowed to vote in a toothless farmer, a bible thumper from Bama, and a fruit fly like Barney.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-27-2017 at 11:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This girl is going to do time for leaking NSA info about it...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ntyhose-243236

Then again, it'd be difficult to asses that attacks like that don't happen on every election...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality Winner...

No need for attention I'm guessing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracies involving many people are easily exposed, because people talk. That's why I've always been skeptical of RussiaCollusionGate.
    Collusion no. Some financial dealings are gonna come out through investigations, but collusion to get Trump in, no.

Attempting to Create Chaos through various methods, absolutely.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You guys really believe Russia did absolutely nothing to interfere with our elections?

And believe this lacks any evidence... Holy . Trump even knows they interfered. It's not about trying to choose a candidate, it's just an in your face to a democracy that holds free and fair elections. Trump won. Even if he had not it would have been exceptionally close, Nevermind the winner.

If the US has caused problems then pat yourself on the back because YOU elect these people. Trump winning basically proves even wackos have a chance. He ran, he won. You think this can happen in Russia? You go against Vlad, you find yourself dead. They have a whole fggn apparatus to arrange fake parties. We got two parties who are fractured, fighting and listless. Who's better off? The guys who are actually allowed to vote in a toothless farmer, a bible thumper from Bama, and a fruit fly like Barney.
    Absolutely nothing?

no. What productive nation in their right mind wants Hill- at the helm?

Hacking the election though....

Give me a break.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

YOU don't vote?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, you would need a massive attack that seems pretty unlikely, even if you had physical access to the machines, you would need to be in a lot of places at the same time.
    Russian troll army hacked, and hacks now on twitter's knee-related tags, easily hackable PEOPLE, so much easier and untraceable compared to hacking machines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said that?

But actually being active in the process...
    Nope. Not enough. So I made my bed.

IMO it takes things getting very bad to really get people fully involved in a democracy. And Western democracies look to be extraordinarily stable. Democracies with strong ins utions are the best places to live if one wants to have a chance at some sort of individual rights in a society that also understands that the whole might be also be jeopardized by the individual.

But democracy can definitely lull people into a sense of complacency as well. You get to caught up in your own work and there is little time for public work. That's me. It takes vigilance by individuals as well. And when the individuals do take time to participate, and think like Cosmo fruit bat, we can have problems. I think there were also a lot of individuals like rmt who participated in an effective manner. Trump wins.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-28-2017 at 07:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collusion no. Some financial dealings are gonna come out through investigations, but collusion to get Trump in, no.

Attempting to Create Chaos through various methods, absolutely.
    Absolutely nothing?

no. What productive nation in their right mind wants Hill- at the helm?

Hacking the election though....

Give me a break.

This productive nation buster.
    That was a very close vote.

Do you not get that half of the voting public did NOT want Donald at the helm? Well it's pretty clear now they had good reason to back Hillary and "her" Foundation. Although Donald is turning out to be so inept as a leader that it might actually be to the benefit of the democrats.

Thread Information