Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Says the dude who spends too much time here and excuses it as trolling and who's schtick is answering questions with questions and starting an endless circle. Like I said- OLD HAT.
    Still not about the topic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you don't care at all.

Projecting a "meltdown" is the weakest trick in the book. You can say it all you want. I know what bothers me and what doesn't. And like I said, no one else cares.

Their schticks are malleable to the topic. Your schtick relies on changing the topic to the one or two subjects you're capable of talking about.

"I don't care"

Continues on with some faux psychoanalytical rant about forum demeanor.

Just stop it already. Holy , you're mad about this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not about the topic.
    When in Rome, sweetie.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I don't care"

Continues on with some faux psychoanalytical rant about forum demeanor.

Just stop it already. Holy , you're mad about this.
    "Any reply is a meltdown that shows this person cares" is also weak.

Usually number of emojis used is inversely related to how cornered a participant is in a discussion.

Next you're going to repeat this weak tactic by trying to mock me again for responding. Emoji over/under set at 8.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When in Rome, sweetie.
    You're just posting about dudes all the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just posting about dudes all the time.
    And you're just posting ALL the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Any reply is a meltdown that shows this person cares" is also weak.

Usually number of emojis used is inversely related to how cornered a participant is in a discussion.

Next you're going to repeat this weak tactic by trying to mock me again for responding. Emoji over/under set at 8.

Let us proceed...

You:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody melted down, sunshine. You guys should start an alt-exposure thread instead of derailing every other thread, but we all know you tend to do it when the discussion isn't going your way.
    Lol derailing the thread

This thread is about the so called hack on DNC by Russia which has been proven to be an insde job

Its pretty simple to understand how it was proven. Let me know if you have any questions

Lets stick to the topic.

Now that CNN cant tal about Russia hacking DNC looks like they are moving on to Facebook releasing info on their ads

So we went from a hack to an ad buy

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say it enough and maybe you'll even believe it after a while.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you're just posting ALL the time.
    And you are following me around all the time only talking about dudes.

Lol derailing the thread

This thread is about the so called hack on DNC by Russia which has been proven to be an insde job

Its pretty simple to understand how it was proven. Let me know if you have any questions

Lets stick to the topic.

Now that CNN cant tal about Russia hacking DNC looks like they are moving on to Facebook releasing info on their ads

So we went from a hack to an ad buy
    I have a question: What about the other hacks you still haven't even tried to educate yourself about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently now our election was influenced by ads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN right now: "Mark Zuckerbeg!! this is incredible!! Another shoe drops! Another piece of the puzzle of how Russians influenced our elections! Everybody is on facebook!!"

cnn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpy

Challenged to support his claim, refuses and instead insists everyone knows.

What hacks Chumpy? Be specific.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a question: What about the other hacks you still haven't even tried to educate yourself about?
    What other hacks are you talking about? Are we supposed to read your mind and know which other hacks your thinking of?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22mb/sec is only achiavable via USB drive

It was an inside job
    Some people are still living in the age of dial up it seems. I can get transfer rates in excess of 60Mb/s with my home wifi and its nothing to write home about, just about any decent Gamer connection will be far faster...There are plenty of those types in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europe is home to many corporate shared service centers, the infrastructure to support that is probably better than what you get in most of the US.

...Hundreds of multinationals have established centres in CEE, including household names such as IBM, HP, Accenture, DHL, Amazon, Dell, Citi Group, HSBC, Capgemini, Nestle, Kraft Foods, GE, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent, Exxon-Mobil and others.

Central and Eastern Europe is seeing a boom in shared service centres (SSCs) and business process outsourcing (BPO) as companies seek to reduce costs, increase operational efficiency, and improve service. From the rapid expansion of many of these centres, it appears these investments are paying off. While the average SSC in CEE employs just under 300 people, big investors such as IBM and HP have upped the ante and created mega-centres employing upwards of 3000 staff.
    Russia's the same. In 2015, it had an AVERAGE connection speed of 10.2 Mb/s. As an average, it should be obvious there are connections far faster than that available.

Whoever ran that test doesn't understand how the internet works and still assumes Eastern Europe and Russia are behind the West in terms of connectivity.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are Trump supporters, and then there's the anti-anti-Trumpers. The ones who claim they don't like Trump but spend 99% of their time concerned with Trump's critics instead of Trump himself. It's an odd choice given that only one of them is the President of the United States.
    Yea, there's no class of people that fit that bill, bro. You live in your own world.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Some people are still living in the age of dial up it seems. I can get transfer rates in excess of 60Mb/s with my home wifi and its nothing to write home about, just about any decent Gamer connection will be far faster...There are plenty of those types in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europe is home to many corporate shared service centers, the infrastructure to support that is probably better than what you get in most of the US.

Russia's the same. In 2015, it had an AVERAGE connection speed of 10.2 Mb/s. As an average, it should be obvious there are connections far faster than that available.

Whoever ran that test doesn't understand how the internet works and still assumes Eastern Europe and Russia are behind the West in terms of connectivity.
    Do you know the difference between mbps and MBps? The guys running the test did.

William Binney ([email protected]) worked for NSA for 36 years, retiring in 2001 as the technical director of world military and geopolitical analysis and reporting; he created many of the collection systems still used by NSA. Ray McGovern ([email protected]) was a CIA analyst for 27 years; from 1981 to 1985 he briefed the President’s Daily Brief one-on-one to President Reagan’s most senior national security officials.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you guys actually think the Russians did not make attempts to create chaos in our elections?

Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No. We are talking about MegaBytes per second.

1,976 MegaBytes from DNC were copied in 87 seconds

That is about 22MB/sec which would amount to about 180mb/sec which is the number you are using. See even yo dont get close to that speed from your home to local US servers

Also dont forget hackers would obvously have to use a VPN connection and use various hops to evade detection which would degrade the speed even more

Its just not physically possible
    Last edited by hater; 09-21-2017 at 07:50 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So you guys actually think the Russians did not make attempts to create chaos in our elections?

Really?
    they got their lips wrapped around it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. We are talking about MegaBytes per second.

1.9 MegaBytes from DNC were copied in 87 seconds

That is about 22MB/sec which would amount to about 180mb/sec which is the number you are using. See even yo dont get close to that speed from your home to local US servers

Also dont forget hackers would obvously have to use a VPN connection and use various hops to evade detection which would degrade the speed even more

Its just not physically possible
    Seth Rich, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chumpy

Challenged to support his claim, refuses and instead insists everyone knows.

What hacks Chumpy? Be specific.
    You don't know either?

why am I surprised?

Now I'm just waiting for everyone to check in and say "What other hacks?" without even trying to look for himself. Almost there.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You don't know either?

why am I surprised?

Now I'm just waiting for everyone to check in and say "What other hacks?" without even trying to look for himself. Almost there.
    What was hacked and who released the contents of the other hacks?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you too? GAME OVER guy?

Almost all of you accounted for.

BTW, how did your theory stand up to all those tests, TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you too? GAME OVER guy?

Almost all of you accounted for.

BTW, how did your theory stand up to all those tests, TSA?
    Dodge 1.

Thread Information