Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Harden and Paul's ppg going down by 15 pts.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. It'll be like the "Durant rule" (can't swing your arms under another and get the call) that applies to everyone but the stars who are the main culprits. BOOK IT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally! It really looked in the playoffs especially that kawhi has studied how Harden gets to the line.

I really noticed kawhi use the Harden tactics in the playoffs.
    It seems like he did it more as the playoffs progressed.

I can't recall him getting any calls with the 3 like Harden but on multiple drives in the Mem and Hou series he ripped through when he caught the defenders arm down and got the call. It seemed like he tired it more often as the playoffs progressed....for sure in the Houston series. He also got KD in the first quarter of game 1

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in 2004 when he started this cowardly ?
    Couldn't agree more.
    Would have been stopped a long time ago by a competent league.
    No. A full-ou playoff suspension w/o pay and a forfeiture of a ring would have been a real start; but the league got what they wanted.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the worst carry, when you can turn the corner that much without dribbling, it enables you to pick up your dribble and draw the foul or continue dribbling. Just Bull .
    Just get rid of continuation beyond the arc early in the shot clock. This isn't hard stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game changer for Rockets. Takes a lot of sting out of their potential if the refs call it as explained. Kawhi is unstoppable regardless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just rules that the NBA will enforce for like 3 months then will never do again. Just like they did with the "Harden & Durant" rule which is motions like this

will be called as non-shooting fouls, and will not be rewarded free throws. Adam Silver. He had a chance to punish Golden State's thugs and his clit got cold.
    The type of rule that will get enforced during the regular season but will be more or less acceptable in the playoffs to allow more contact plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this happens again I hope someone on the Spurs has the balls to try and take their star players ankle out. What goes around comes around, it's not the right thing to do but if you see a team intentionally try to take down your star player you have to stick it to them to.
    As if Pop would ever allow that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just rules that the NBA will enforce for like 3 months then will never do again. Just like they did with the "Harden & Durant" rule which is motions like this

will be called as non-shooting fouls, and will not be rewarded free throws. Adam Silver. He had a chance to punish Golden State's thugs and his clit got cold.
    Man I haven't missed seeing this pathetic f@ggot rape the game of basketball, tbh

One of the biggest disgraces in history to step on an NBA floor.

A complete embarrassment of a human.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if ZAZA is going to sit out playing in San Antonio this year??? cuz of all those death threats he had from crazy spur fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if ZAZA is going to sit out playing in San Antonio this year??? cuz of all those death threats he had from crazy spur fans
    I hope not.

And then I hope some crazy Texan shoots him in the ankle.

And then that ends his career.

Karma is karma

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope not.

And then I hope some crazy Texan shoots him in the ankle.

And then that ends his career.

Karma is karma
    ing extreme. lol

Players like Zaza always get their comeuppance all on their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really not a big fan of enforcing rules against the James Harden draw foul trick..

What if it was a real foul?

SMDH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only vindication Spurs fans will get out of the "Zaza Rule" is the name alone, which illustrates how ing bush league it was.

Otherwise, it ain't gonna change what happened, and it ain't gonna make a damn difference going forward. Worst case scenario, teams may pick up an extra technical or give up an extra free throw while they injure their opponents.

As for Harden's bull antics, it would be great if they could actually make a difference with this. Even if they just call it a foul on the floor (or preferably an offensive foul), giving up three free throws for this is ridiculous. You shouldn't get rewarded for literally jumping into your opponent.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The type of rule that will get enforced during the regular season but will be more or less acceptable in the playoffs to allow more contact plays.
    The chicken thing about it not being "continuation" is the roughly 50% of time when it happens when teams are already "in the penalty". So it's free throws either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might have already been posted but its 4 am here and I'm too tired to look. Jalen gives Spurs some (slight) love at the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Gasol did it against KL in the opening round. I believe it was game 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only vindication Spurs fans will get out of the "Zaza Rule" is the name alone, which illustrates how ing bush league it was.

Otherwise, it ain't gonna change what happened, and it ain't gonna make a damn difference going forward. Worst case scenario, teams may pick up an extra technical or give up an extra free throw while they injure their opponents.

As for Harden's bull antics, it would be great if they could actually make a difference with this. Even if they just call it a foul on the floor (or preferably an offensive foul), giving up three free throws for this is ridiculous. You shouldn't get rewarded for literally jumping into your opponent.
    They should merge the Zaza rule with the Harden/Durant rule and make it legal to slide a foot under those two.

Thread Information