Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking two chuckers are going to make a better team than the Spurs
    Kawhi will take a hot, steaming inside of and all around Carmelo's face
    Kawhi will be matched up with George. We have Fathead for Carmelo.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How the does Presti keep pulling this off? He literally gave up turds for PG13 and Melo in one Summer. Melo is over the hill but I'd give up Anus Cancer for him any day.
    Presti>Pop and Buford

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who is going to come off the bench, George or Melo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets

CP0's gotta be pissed that Morey couldn't seal the deal. I could see him leaving next offseason after Houston traded half their team to get him.
    it's because they didn't want to trade Ariza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? NYC is full of Halal places. OKC is full of Islamophobic Trump stans, hicks... what da ya think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? NYC is full of Halal places. OKC is full of Islamophobic Trump stans, hicks... what da ya think?
    "lots of bad dudes in NY"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "lots of bad dudes in NY"
    It's also very Muslim friendly and there's tons of certified halal places, and not just middle eastern restaurants either

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How the does Presti keep pulling this off? He literally gave up turds for PG13 and Melo in one Summer. Melo is over the hill but I'd give up Anus Cancer for him any day.
    he played a gane chicken and won i tjink hoth PG and Melo are overrated ...but for what they gave up both are steals.
    indy and knicks are suckas tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Hope the Dino-Spurs can limp their way past them, but if not, I wish them luck. I'm for anyone upsetting the Warriors.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I remember reading some article on how enes only eats halal food, so the thunder would bring in special meals just for him. What I’m referring to is Dolan ain’t giving him that type of treatment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This, peanuts for PG and Melo , and I think there’s a 2nd rounder as well, masterful on Sam Ps part tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember reading some article on how enes only eats halal food, so the thunder would bring in special meals just for him. What I’m referring to is Dolan ain’t giving him that type of treatment.
    That's ... tolerant of them. Dolan is in NYC so he knows better though. Turkish are among the most devout Muslims in the world if not the most devout.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I remember people here laughing at presti when they lost kd though that dude is a savage when it comes to off season haul tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Presti is also the same guy who dismantled the core of KD, Harden, Westbrook & Ibaka that would have been good for multiple championships..,I don't think this offseason makes up for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Presti is also the same guy who dismantled the core of KD, Harden, Westbrook & Ibaka that would have been good for multiple championships..,I don't think this offseason makes up for that.
    Not only that, but that team was very unusual in that it was a 3-superstar team built entirely through the draft, no free agency.

They should have traded or bought out Perkins instead, how could they not see that he had to be the one to go? They could honestly have afforded all 4 with a little effort. ing stupid

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not only that, but that team was very unusual in that it was a 3-superstar team built entirely through the draft, no free agency.

They should have traded or bought out Perkins instead, how could they not see that he had to be the one to go? They could honestly have afforded all 4 with a little effort. ing stupid
    Yeah they traded Harden to get under the luxury tax when amnestying Perkins would have accomplished the same task (Perkins was also pretty useless at that point).

He also traded Harden for a package centered around Kevin Martin who everyone knew was a huge stat who has no way to contribute to winning teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they traded Harden to get under the luxury tax when amnestying Perkins would have accomplished the same task (Perkins was also pretty useless at that point).

He also traded Harden for a package centered around Kevin Martin who everyone knew was a huge stat who has no way to contribute to winning teams.
    to be fair, Martin was a poor man's Harden well before Harden was even in the league. That forcing contact on the dribble, arm and body flailing to draw cheap shooting fouls was not invented by Harden. I don't know who first pioneered it, but Martin was a champion at doing that crap in the late '00s and early '10s with teams like Sacramento & Houston.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    fair point ibaka should have been the sacrifice of the core 4 ...
    Perkins sucked ass period and more so after his knee injury
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 09-23-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    OKC, Rockets, Spurs.... we're rooting for ya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will be matched up with George. We have Fathead for Carmelo.
    Same logic applies. Kawhi is a superior player to George in every facet of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder would have been better to get a good backup PG so that when ball hog goes to the bench, the Thunder don't drop 20pts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Western big gone. Any chance Tim will consider un-retiring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kanter was live on Periscope when he learned he got traded

https://youtu.be/Gi7XJOWsdaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which cancer if better to be without,
    Marshmellow Anthony or Tristian Kardashian?

Cavs reportedly turned down two separate offers from the Knicks
    1. Anthony for Kardashian.
    2. Anthony for 1st round draft pick.

According to Cleveland.com, when the Knicks called the Cavs they asked for a huge return -- Tristan Thompson or one of their first-round draft picks. Cleveland wasn't willing to part with either and that is likely when the Knicks moved on and struck a deal with the Thunder and GM Sam Presti.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/r...y-trade-talks/

Thread Information