6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks were never going forward 'til they cut out Cancerelo Cancerny. Of course, Cancerny was allegedly quite popular in NY; so, I suppose there are still many idiotic Knicks fans crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dunno what the knicks cap situation is, they already got a few euro studs on the team

why not fill the team with euro players if they have the cap? u telling me best of Europe on 1 team cant compete in nba? beats whatever horse the knicks have been throwing out every season in the league...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They think Lebron is going to NY next year, as are probably a few other "friends" of his. I figured they'd have done this during "The Decision" years and it seems pointless now, you can almost see that coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They think Lebron is going to NY next year, as are probably a few other "friends" of his. I figured they'd have done this during "The Decision" years and it seems pointless now, you can almost see that coming.
    Damn you know it's coming too. Lebron gets to be the savior again and cash in on that New York money.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a friend that worked with the Knicks. The problems start with an incompetent and irrational owner who cares more about projecting his power than improving the franchise. It's simply impossible for good employees to do good work there.

There is no possible good news for Knicks fans till he moves on.

Thread Information