Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You never in all of the hundreds of thousands of posts you've made on this forum have ever provided any insight to anything. Why would I want to discuss this with you?
    Indeed, why would you even respond to me so often if I'm wasting your precious time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed, why would you even respond to me so often if I'm wasting your precious time?
    yyyaaaaaaaappppp

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol that's not how it goes
    That's exactly how it goes. Is it a hoax or not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think putting in front of a false statement makes it

A) true
    B) funny
    C) both A and B

You're wrong. Where's that rock you crawled under when your lost the election?
    Unable to address what I say directly and instead go for the blanket dismissal. More pseudo-intellectual nonsense from you.

And look again, dim. I posted here the weeks before and after the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unable to address what I say directly and instead go for the blanket dismissal. More pseudo-intellectual nonsense from you.

And look again, dim. I posted here the weeks before and after the election.
    You went on a thread starting binge leading to the election and then you were gone..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly how it goes. Is it a hoax or not?
    No it's not I showed you Wiki definition. What, am I supposed to take your word for it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wiki

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You went on a thread starting binge leading to the election and then you were gone..
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264444

Here is the callout thread the day after the election where my post is the 3rd.

You get your forums confused, fattie?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Board conservatives like to repeat lies to themselves until they convince themselves. Then toss in a heap of group think and take away any vestige of original thought and you get what we have here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not I showed you Wiki definition. What, am I supposed to take your word for it?
    Deffering to wiki for definitions. No wonder you buy into so many fake news, fattie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Board conservatives like to repeat lies to themselves until they convince themselves. Then toss in a heap of group think and take away any vestige of original thought and you get what we have here.
    There's no lie when saying you aren't as smart as you think you are, you over glorified machine tech. And you did go hiding, so what if you made one post? You were gone for weeks and you got upset when you got called on it. Chump will never go into hiding, unlike you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chucho I have that account on ignore. Pick another one.

All you ever do is come at me with your intellectual insecurity and it got boring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All you ever do is come at me with your intellectual insecurity and it got boring.
    LOL. Intellectual insecurity. Gets a safe space. Irony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He said you went into hiding after that one post, because you're a hyped up, poor man's Wild Cobra. Ok i added the last part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deffering to wiki for definitions. No wonder you buy into so many fake news, fattie.
    gender fluid tuckmaster

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor man's Wild Cobra.
    Now there's irony for you.

A big time fat loser who spends his time checking up on random members. You make wild cobra look tame.

Talk about taking this place seriously. Time to follow your own advice sausage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now there's irony for you.

A big time fat loser who spends his time checking up on random members. You make wild cobra look tame.

Talk about taking this place seriously. Time to follow your own advice sausage.
    Imagine Restless and Torn commenting about taming snakes and sausages in the same post. Your throat is probably ovulating right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine Restless and Torn commenting about taming snakes and sausages in the same post. Your throat is probably ovulating right now.
    Well coming from the guy who can't stop talking about s. This is rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well coming from the guy who can't stop talking about s. This is rich.
    Hey look! It's Ellen!

Not really.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals have assured me, time and time again, that the media doesn't manipulate headlines. So, you must be crazy.
    What?

Liberals have never told you FOX uses these types of headlines as well? Which liberals told you the media does not try and draw readers through headlines? CNN, FOX, and yes, even the real news outlets, use catchy or misleading headlines to get a read. I Imagine they discuss and edit les all the time.

I personally did think the le was misleading, and also enjoyed the fact that DMC chose his font size and spacing to highlight this thereby basically accomplishing the same thing.

Or maybe it's just my screen faking things...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

Liberals have never told you FOX uses these types of headlines as well? Which liberals told you the media does not try and draw readers through headlines? CNN, FOX, and yes, even the real news outlets, use catchy or misleading headlines to get a read. I Imagine they discuss and edit les all the time.

I personally did think the le was misleading, and also enjoyed the fact that DMC chose his font size and spacing to highlight this thereby basically accomplishing the same thing.

Or maybe it's just my screen faking things...
    I chose the spacing because I would have to create a link otherwise to create the same effect. Not under "earthquake" stories, just there in the headlines like somehow a baby drowned during a baptism.

A liar is a lair, yellow journalism is alive and well.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I chose the spacing because I would have to create a link otherwise to create the same effect. Not under "earthquake" stories, just there in the headlines like somehow a baby drowned during a baptism.

A liar is a lair, yellow journalism is alive and well.
    You went pretty big on the font as well. What was that, 98?

It's not new.

What is new is the blatant lying over incredibly trivial stuff. People usually lie to gain some sort of advantage or do damage control, not to out themselves.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-26-2017 at 11:05 PM.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Click bait isn't fake news. Headlines are only misleading to ing idiots who don't bother to read the actual articles. With that said, of course they do like this as they make their money by getting your attention.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prolific fake news writer Paul Horner dead at 38

One of America’s most prolific writers of fake news, Paul Horner, has died aged 38.

Horner rose to prominence during the 2016 election as mainstream media became concerned with the success of false stories and pages that aped conventional news sites.

Horner presented himself as a satirist or prankster. During the election, his most well-known story

claimed that anti-Trump protesters at rallies were paid $3,500 to turn up.

Donald Trump's son, Eric, and his then-camapign manager Corey Lawandowski, both tweeted links to it, to much outcry in the mainstream media. When quizzed on his actions by the Washington Post,

Horner claimed he had been mocking Trump supporters’ stupidity.

"His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything," he said.

"I just wanted to make fun of that insane belief, but it took off. They actually believed it."

Horner also had a sideline as a stand-up comedian who ran a downtown Phoenix revue called “mystery show.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/pro...e+Raw+Story%29

Horner really pegged you Trash fellators with extreme accuracy.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-27-2017 at 06:05 AM.

Thread Information