Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you predicting Mills is the NBA equivalent of Tom Brady?
    Nope. Tony Romo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is gonna be buried on the bench again after November

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also clear to eat Whataburger tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news. Parker on his worst day is infinitely better than Pitty Mills and Fathead the second

That starting job is his by default

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you are good Rasta. Were you affected by any of these hurricanes. This site always has some humor, it's just sometimes too much of weirdo humor.
    I lost my brother. He died in a car wreck. Buried him friday. That's two siblings in a decade. It hurts bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you alright? You don't have to give any details.
    Lost my older brother. It stings bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lost my brother. He died in a car wreck. Buried him friday. That's two siblings in a decade. It hurts bad
    I'm sorry brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very sorry to hear that man. Condolences to you and your family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear that, that really sucks man. Hang in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life itself is a gift to be treasured. It seems the longer one lives the closer it gets to be drilled home sadly. I am sorry for your loss. To lose someone so close so unexpectedly I can't imagine. I always have this feeling that among my siblings and me I am going home first. I am the oldest and I have had delicate health, no need to elaborate. Truth is no one knows when their time is come. May he rest in peace and you and yours find peace and solace too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn it why couldn't he be 2 months behind schedule. Or better yet 2 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez man, so sorry to hear that. Was the car wreck out of his control? Anyone else with him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry brother.
    Thank you. Although it was tragic, nothing was unsaid between us and it ended on the best of terms. A heavy heart but a light conscience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very sorry to hear that man. Condolences to you and your family.
    Thanks, bill. I appreciate it. He died way too young (41) but lived his life to the fullest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life itself is a gift to be treasured. It seems the longer one lives the closer it gets to be drilled home sadly. I am sorry for your loss. To lose someone so close so unexpectedly I can't imagine. I always have this feeling that among my siblings and me I am going home first. I am the oldest and I have had delicate health, no need to elaborate. Truth is no one knows when their time is come. May he rest in peace and you and yours find peace and solace too.
    Kind words from a kind soul. Thanks, sa girl. This is why you are one of my favorite posters. You are the attic us finch of spurstalk.

All apologies for any snappiness I have directed towards you on here. I can be a grump on occassion. Thanks for looking past that a time or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez man, so sorry to hear that. Was the car wreck out of his control? Anyone else with him?
    It was completely unavoidable. A transfer truck did some real egregious stuff. It is being criminally investigated and I hope the driver is held accountable for his actions. After that aspect is over hopefully a hefty jury verdict can give his wife and 20 year old child some financial security. They had nothing saved up. College costs way too much nowadays. Felt so sorry for them I paid the funeral expenses and set aside enough money to get him through college.

Just got to be strong and fill the void as the father figure role. I'm up for it. Haven't even smoked weed since it happened. I want to be a better man moving forward to honor his legacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm very sorry to hear. May his spirit soar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was completely unavoidable. A transfer truck did some real egregious stuff. It is being criminally investigated and I hope the driver is held accountable for his actions. After that aspect is over hopefully a hefty jury verdict can give his wife and 20 year old child some financial security. They had nothing saved up. College costs way too much nowadays. Felt so sorry for them I paid the funeral expenses and set aside enough money to get him through college.

Just got to be strong and fill the void as the father figure role. I'm up for it. Haven't even smoked weed since it happened. I want to be a better man moving forward to honor his legacy.
    Encouraging and supporting your brother's son is the best way you could possibly honor his legacy. Good on you man!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hey man, I read this a little while ago, but just didn't know how to reply. That's rough, even more-so if it wasn't his fault. That makes it even tougher to handle. Hopefully you can do right by helping out your brother's son and family. I hope it works out for you man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's an IRM? I'm lost..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sorry to hear that mate... my sincere condoleances

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently December is the expected return date.

“I think he’s going to be ahead of schedule,” Popovich said. “I kept thinking he might be ready in January or something. He might be ready in December. He’s come along really well.”

In that, Popovich put clarity to the timeline for Parker’s return.
    The 35-year-old has said he is targeting a November return. Popovich, however, doesn’t want Parker to get too far ahead of schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it me or does Parker always look like some regular spurs fan looking to buy breakfast tacos around 3pm At Ruthies in San Antonio.
    Being in the NBA you would think working out would be a necessary thing... Has he ever worked out his upper body??
    I do miss those all day breakfast tacos though...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker doesn't look like 400 pound Mexican tub of lard, so no. He doesn't look like he eats San Antonio breakfast tacos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker doesn't look like 400 pound Mexican tub of lard, so no. He doesn't look like he eats San Antonio breakfast tacos
    whatever Charles barkley

Thread Information