Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You are incapable of a rational thought unless it fits your political spectrum. All you know how to do is point and laugh. God, I pity you.
    I'm glad the Irony DLC is functional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer at all. You posted fake news about Jerry Jones that has been debunked at least three times on this board.
    “I do not think the place to express yourself in society is as we recognize the American flag,” Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told FOX Business’ Cheryl Casone last week at a gala celebrating the 100-year anniversary of Forbes magazine, prior to Trump's comments. “So that’s not the place to do anything other than honor the flag and everybody that’s given up a little bit for it."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...-protests.html

I just feel so strongly that the act of recognizing the flag is a salute to our country and all of the people that have sacrificed so that we can have the liberties we have," Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan, via The Dallas Morning News.

"I feel very strongly that everyone should save that moment for the recognition of the flag in a positive way, so I like the way the Cowboys do it."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...oys/597637001/

"I got to give a big pat on the back to our entire team, our coaching staff, our entire organization," Jones said Tuesday morning on 105.3 The Fan's Shan and RJ show [KRLD-FM]. "We strongly, strongly support the flag. In every way, we support -- it's almost ridiculous to be saying it -- the people that for generations and generations have given it all up so we can get out here and show off in front of millions of people on television. We respect that so much. That's the real business.

"The forum of the NFL and the forum on television is a very significant thing. I'm for it being used in every way we can to support the great, great contributors in our society and that's people that have supported America, the flag, and there's no reason not to go all out right there. For anybody to use parts of that visibility to do otherwise is really disappointing."

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...rry-jones-tol/

Unconfirmed does not mean false. Snopes and every other propaganda piece can "debunk" or "theorize" all they want. Jones clearly is not siding with Kaepernick or anyone else who kneels no matter how you want to nitpick it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones never once has said "if you take a knee, you're fired!" which is the fake news being pushed. moving the goalposts to " he doesn't side with Kaepernick, stop nitpicking" is pretty sad.

Even if Jerry Jones did say that, let's see Zeke or Dak take a knee Jerreh would backtrack on those comments faster than Chris backtracking out of the living room when Daddy puts on Rachel Maddow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones never once has said "if you take a knee, you're fired!" which is the fake news being pushed. moving the goalposts to " he doesn't side with Kaepernick, stop nitpicking" is pretty sad.
    What was said between Abbott and Jones is between them tbh. MSM trying to dissect everything is cute but only lifts the veil a little bit further.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a meltdown we're witnessing. I haven't seen conservatives this angry since the beer summit.
    The players protesting, kneeling and crying over Trump's comments are conservative?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The players protesting, kneeling and crying over Trump's comments are conservative?
    resorting to the PeeWee Herman defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell Trump to get his knee off that poor guy and focus on north Korea and Puerto Rico

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who were you talking about?
    I specifically stated who I was talking about in the very post you quoted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, the ol' "Why are people so triggered by the President?" defense.

Always a classic from the "I don't like Trump, but" conservatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is as futile and re ed as getting mad at the Spurs' military appreciation night for promoting militarism ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “I do not think the place to express yourself in society is as we recognize the American flag,” Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told FOX Business’ Cheryl Casone last week at a gala celebrating the 100-year anniversary of Forbes magazine, prior to Trump's comments. “So that’s not the place to do anything other than honor the flag and everybody that’s given up a little bit for it."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...-protests.html

I just feel so strongly that the act of recognizing the flag is a salute to our country and all of the people that have sacrificed so that we can have the liberties we have," Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan, via The Dallas Morning News.

"I feel very strongly that everyone should save that moment for the recognition of the flag in a positive way, so I like the way the Cowboys do it."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...oys/597637001/

"I got to give a big pat on the back to our entire team, our coaching staff, our entire organization," Jones said Tuesday morning on 105.3 The Fan's Shan and RJ show [KRLD-FM]. "We strongly, strongly support the flag. In every way, we support -- it's almost ridiculous to be saying it -- the people that for generations and generations have given it all up so we can get out here and show off in front of millions of people on television. We respect that so much. That's the real business.

"The forum of the NFL and the forum on television is a very significant thing. I'm for it being used in every way we can to support the great, great contributors in our society and that's people that have supported America, the flag, and there's no reason not to go all out right there. For anybody to use parts of that visibility to do otherwise is really disappointing."

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...rry-jones-tol/

Unconfirmed does not mean false. Snopes and every other propaganda piece can "debunk" or "theorize" all they want. Jones clearly is not siding with Kaepernick or anyone else who kneels no matter how you want to nitpick it.
    This is not what you posted, Chris. Don't pile a lie on top of your fake news.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, the ol' "Why are people so triggered by the President?" defense.

Always a classic from the "I don't like Trump, but" conservatives.
    Ah okay I'll agree with ya'll then. The conservative base is energized err I mean triggered. Maybe they'll calm down next season before the midterms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not what you posted, Chris. Don't pile a lie on top of your fake news.
    Playing obtuse so you can win an imaginary battle with your imaginary troll. Congratulations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    energized err I mean triggered
    Not mutually exclusive.

Maybe they'll calm down next season before the midterms.
    Maybe not. Doesn't mean it's less pathetic to be energized/triggered over free expression by athletes.

I'm voting against Colin Kaepernick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Playing obtuse so you can win an imaginary battle with your imaginary troll. Congratulations.
    1) You posted fake news.

2) You got called out on it by multiple posters.

3) You posted real quotes and pretended they were they same as the fake news you posted earlier.

4) You got called out on it by multiple posters.

5) You whined.

Moral of the story: Don't post fake news then double down by lying about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives are pissed off because these en led athletes are taking a on the National Anthem and have the gall to tell us how we should feel about it. Once the the revenue starts dropping, we will see real reactions from the owners.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah okay I'll agree with ya'll then. The conservative base is energized err I mean triggered. Maybe they'll calm down next season before the midterms.
    Maybe they'll actually decrease the NFL ratings instead of increasing them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Conservatives are pissed off because these en led athletes are taking a on the National Anthem and have the gall to tell us how we should feel about it. Once the the revenue starts dropping, we will see real reactions from the owners.
    How is silently kneeling taking a on a song?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) You posted fake news.

2) You got called out on it by multiple posters.

3) You posted real quotes and pretended they were they same as the fake news you posted earlier.

4) You got called out on it by multiple posters.

5) You whined.

Moral of the story: Don't post fake news then double down by lying about it.
    Do you have proof that Abbott and Jones did not have a conversation? Let's see it - chop chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you have proof that Abbott and Jones did not have a conversation? Let's see it - chop chop.
    demanding I prove a negative again.

This is why we laugh at you.

Jones has every opportunity to publicly say he will fire anyone who takes a knee. If that's what he said, why is he afraid to actually say it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe not. Doesn't mean it's less pathetic to be energized/triggered over free expression by athletes.

I'm voting against Colin Kaepernick.
    It's better than binders full of women.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they'll actually decrease the NFL ratings instead of increasing them.
    I don't care either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demanding I prove a negative again.

This is why we laugh at you.

Jones has every opportunity to publicly say he will fire anyone who takes a knee. If that's what he said, why is he afraid to actually say it?
    Maybe he didn't want it public? Maybe Abbott ed up by tweeting it? Snopes and Politifact sure AF don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is silently kneeling taking a on a song?
    Remember when Rosa Parks on public transportation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Rosa Parks on public transportation?
    Way to steal that from twitter

Thread Information