My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    http://www.bu.edu/today/2017/diagnos...paign=prbumain

The researchers were able to take postmortem samples of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) from four of the control individuals, seven of the people with CTE, and four of the people with Alzheimer’s. They found that CCL11 levels in the CSF were similarly normal in the control individuals and people with Alzheimer’s, but elevated in those people with CTE. Cherry says that this suggests that the presence of CCL11 might one day be able to assist in the detection of CTE in the living.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who wants to live a life of....be careful...? Cops, the military, bull riders, boxers, MMA, pro wrestlers (very dangerous anyway) footballers all know the dangers involved, as does anyone heading out to some mini mart at 3am in the morining. ....truck driving. NASCAR......dangerous. Look at how many people smoke knowing it can kill them......so what....right?

Nobody has to play football, if ya do then it's on you and nobody else.

I played in my last HS alumini game at 38, I knew the dangers involved......such is life. Keep in mind these pads were whatever they could find.....ha~~~

Thread Information