My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Start at 4:08

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    They were pretty lenient on him. The truth is he doesn't need to change his game, he just needs to be benched or retire. If he's stuck as a pocket passer, he'll be one of the worst QB in the league.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Won the JUCO National le while at Blinn. Won the NCAA le at Auburn, Heisman winner. An NFL MVP and has played in a SB.

That's pretty impressive.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-26-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowherd does this thing on Tusesdays where he ranks the top 10 NFL teams. Now I like the guy and he usually echos what I'm thinking but.....

He has the Rams in this weeks top10 and no Vikings or Seahawks. Who have the Rams beat? And he does play week to week with little concern over "spot", which is HUGE. The Seahawks on the road vs Packers and ans while the Rams at home vs Colts, beat the Niners...huh? The Vikes are far better than the Rams.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cowherd does this thing on Tusesdays where he ranks the top 10 NFL teams. Now I like the guy and he usually echos what I'm thinking but.....

He has the Rams in this weeks top10 and no Vikings or Seahawks. Who have the Rams beat? And he does play week to week with little concern over "spot", which is HUGE. The Seahawks on the road vs Packers and ans while the Rams at home vs Colts, beat the Niners...huh? The Vikes are far better than the Rams.
    Who exactly have the Seahawks beaten? They're an average team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who exactly have the Seahawks beaten? They're an average team.
    It's more about "spots". The Seahawks with two road games vs good teams. And we don't totally ignore recent history.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowherd 15-5 in his $$$ plays so far this season. That is great.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-03-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It takes awhile to get things going at all levels of football. Why so many of you here jump on things so damn soon, this amazes me.

I played with a tackle who totally sucked for a few weeks then something just clicked and he became a monster, it took awhile however.

This week to week bull early on........rookie~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 10-03-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Once again everyone over reacting. Nobody can ever just let it play out. Always gotta have that hot take.

Cam still looks very injured, his shoulder has to be killing him. Very surprised he got the W in Foxboro, but the guy has won an MVP....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Once again everyone over reacting. Nobody can ever just let it play out. Always gotta have that hot take.

Cam still looks very injured, his shoulder has to be killing him. Very surprised he got the W in Foxboro, but the guy has won an MVP....
    FINALLY....an intelligent poster "here".

SLOW DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME TIME.

Rookies...Tom Savage THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD....based off....0. Now because the ROOKIE didn't give things some time he looks dumber than usual.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    It takes awhile to get things going at all levels of football. Why so many of you here jump on things so damn soon, this amazes me.

I played with a tackle who totally sucked for a few weeks then something just clicked and he became a monster, it took awhile however.

This week to week bull early on........rookie~~~~~~~
    When you played with that tackle, was that during your junior or senior year of high school football? I only ask because it's as far as you got playing the sport....LOL!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When you played with that tackle, was that during your junior or senior year of high school football? I only ask because it's as far as you got playing the sport....LOL!!!!!
    Dude, prove you ever played football or shut the up.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Dude, prove you ever played football or shut the up.
    Know what's fun? That we DON'T have to prove that you never played football because you came on here and admitted to all that the best you had after high school is rec flag football. That makes me LOL!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Know what's fun? That we DON'T have to prove that you never played football because you came on here and admitted to all that the best you had after high school is rec flag football. That makes me LOL!!!!!
    As ya totally ignore the question. You never played any football did ya little man?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    In before Cam goes right back to being Cam this week tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hey DD I just want to say you are welcome for not completely obliterating your ass this past week after Cam on Tom Brady and the Pats. Enjoy your run your boys are having because the only reason they are relevant is because they took all our back ups

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hey DD I just want to say you are welcome for not completely obliterating your ass this past week after Cam on Tom Brady and the Pats. Enjoy your run your boys are having because the only reason they are relevant is because they took all our back ups
    My how about that win today?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As of right now....Newton is playing great.

And yes it is funny having a female talking pass routes.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He's been ballin the last 2 weeks, didn't think he had it in 'em tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He's been ballin the last 2 weeks, didn't think he had it in 'em tbh
    He's played against a defense and an overrated fluke defense that was living off turnovers. Big whoop.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's played against a defense and an overrated fluke defense that was living off turnovers. Big whoop.
    Dude, beating the Pats and the Lions ...BACK TO BACK ON THE ROAD....is HUGE, ok rookie?

14 times we've seen teams play back to back road games so far this season they are 2-12 in winning both, ok rookie?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not your fault.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    My how about that win today?
    I had a couple doubts after the NO game, but Cam proved that was a fluke win against a division rival that was hungry. This will be a big game Thursday against a very good Philly team.

Thread Information