Post Count
    The National Football League is in a golden age right now: It's been 23 days since one of its players has been arrested.

The average time between arrests is just seven days, while the record without an arrest is slightly more than two months, at 65 days, according to NFLarrest.com, which "provides an interactive visualized database of National Football League player Arrests & Charges," the site says.

Players get arrested for a variety of crimes: drunk driving, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and battery, gun violations, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, theft, burglary, rape and even murder.

WHO NEEDS RULES? NFL Players Arrested Every 7 Days On Average

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The National Football League is in a golden age right now: It's been 23 days since one of its players has been arrested.
    One of the best hooks I've read in awhile

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Young black men who went from nothing to instant millioniare.......will will see the weird.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The arrest rate for the general population was roughly 3.99% in 2011, according to fbi data (was first result I saw, don't have time to look more in depth).

There are about 1700 nfl players. 1 arrest per 7 days puts us at about 52-53 arrests per year. So the rate for the NFL is somewhere between 3.06% and 3.25%.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-27-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Thread Information