Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ducks wants to root for the warriors, now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks will never root for the warriors ! ducks has david robinson pictures and posters up
    David Robinson was a true American Patriot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really hoping you're a 14 year old child vs a full fledge adult spewing such foolishness...... Good day sir.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should ditch basketball and run for president. He would kill it.
    No.

Pop is the liberal version of Donald Trump. Let's start electing qualified people again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect Pop and his opinion.

What Trump said about calling people SOB was unpresidential and straight up wrong...

But Pop was a Hillary Pom Pom waiver and she's the most corrupt person in politics and a pandering liar and was such a bad candidate she lost to Trump...that speaks volumes.

Go ahead and bash Trump all you want but you can miss me about Hillary being "the better choice"...

Bill Burr said it best about the racist propaganda floating around. This is the same country that voted for a black president for TWO terms... but once this white lady runs for POTUS the racist come out the woodworks.
    Amen to that. Pop is absolutely correct in his criticism of Trump - the person. Childish, disrespectful, comical, etc.. But he went too far when he said the US is an embarrassment in the Word. I guess in his lefty mind the US was a beacon of hope with Obama at the wheel. What a joke. Dude can't help himself when it comes to his liberalism. I have issues with anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton would have been the answer for President. GMAFB. She was the Devil we already knew. I didn't vote for her or Trump but I sure as had less of a visceral reaction to him winning than I would have for her. She's more disgusting and probably more corrupt than him - any day of the week.
    Last edited by tmtcsc; 09-26-2017 at 04:15 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    did we not elect a black president to two terms? so pop being white does not make him qualified
    That's all it took last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks will never root for the warriors ! ducks has david robinson pictures and posters up
    David Robinson was a true American Patriot
    I bet Robinson feels the same exact way as Pop. True Patriot indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DRob would have never knelt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not knelt, but he for sure would not be for president agent orange either

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. The idea of taking the time for the national anthem to advocate for a cause is absurd. A cause that has been on a massive decline for decades on top of that. But it's popular now and they think any backlash is racist resistance. No if you hijack the platform for a custom of any culture to advocate for x you'll get backlash. If they don't want to participate though they should pressure their team to get rid of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not knelt, but he for sure would not be for president agent orange either
    Agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. The idea of taking the time for the national anthem to advocate for a cause is absurd. A cause that has been on a massive decline for decades on top of that. But it's popular now and they think any backlash is racist resistance. No if you hijack the platform for a custom of any culture to advocate for x you'll get backlash. If they don't want to participate though they should pressure their team to get rid of it.
    I dont see any problem with someone kneeling when anthem or in fromt of flag

Its just a tune and a piece of cloth.

The puritans who are having a stroke over it are nothing more but a bunch of brainwashed fascists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously can someone explain to me what is so disrespectful about kneeling in front of the flag and anthem???

Its actually pretty respectful. We used to do that in front of kings

The whole argument is ing re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's next virtual signal lecture will be on toxic masculinity and manspreading. Smh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more like remembrance accompanied by a song with a cloth symbol. No different from veterans day, black history month, etc. It's fine not to participate. It's absurd to hijack that time for x to advocate for some cause. Like I said they should just tell the teams to get rid of it if they don't want it.

Hijack the platform for x and start pushing y is a recipe to piss people off. That applies to virtually everyone the difference only being if you care about platform x.

They don't even mind doing it though it's just popular. There has been an always will be issues to advocate for. They just chose an issue on the decline for decades already. Compared to issues that are increasing like income inequality or childhood poverty. No, matter the issue though many don't want it pushed. For instance the nfl month long pink .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, it only took 20 years for Pop to get up the courage to address the elephant in the room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop really wants that gold medal in 2020. Can't rely on all those foreigners he loves so much that constantly take away Spurs/NBA roster spots from the racially slighted African Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny as old as Pop is he only got woke when it was safe to be that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen to that. Pop is absolutely correct in his criticism of Trump - the person. Childish, disrespectful, comical, etc.. But he went too far when he said the US is an embarrassment in the Word. I guess in his lefty mind the US was a beacon of hope with Obama at the wheel. What a joke. Dude can't help himself when it comes to his liberalism. I have issues with anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton would have been the answer for President. GMAFB. She was the Devil we already knew. I didn't vote for her or Trump but I sure as had less of a visceral reaction to him winning than I would have for her. She's more disgusting and probably more corrupt than him - any day of the week.
    Pretty much how I feel. I didn't vote for either them. No way I ever want to see that iin the WH again, and see Bill shuffle across the lawn knowing what that bas did when he left.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more like remembrance accompanied by a song with a cloth symbol. No different from veterans day, black history month, etc. It's fine not to participate. It's absurd to hijack that time for x to advocate for some cause. Like I said they should just tell the teams to get rid of it if they don't want it.

Hijack the platform for x and start pushing y is a recipe to piss people off. That applies to virtually everyone the difference only being if you care about platform x.

They don't even mind doing it though it's just popular. There has been an always will be issues to advocate for. They just chose an issue on the decline for decades already. Compared to issues that are increasing like income inequality or childhood poverty. No, matter the issue though many don't want it pushed. For instance the nfl month long pink .
    How do you know police brutality / abuse is on the decline? What stats do you have? As far as I know the police unions have blocked formal record keeping on the subject. If anything it's finally being do ented thanks to everyone having a camera.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's political and racial views are a jumbled mess. What the is he talking about? White people need to be made to feel uncomfortable? What the is that? He's white. I'm uncomfortable with his inability to read a race theory book and articulate his point. He thinks everything is self evident because he says it. And he refers to the latest literature. What the os that? What literature? What are you reading and how do you know it's right or not just some whacked out race theorists (a lot of those guys are as racist as the white people they hate).

I'm all for an intelligent discussion on race. But Pop doesn't have one. There are strong elements of racism in our society, but there are ptrobably more instances where racism is used as an excuse or is invokes recklessly. But this whole flag thing didn't start a race discussion, it started a discussion on respecting the flag. And our country has demonstrated that you can't have a race discussion without being labeled a racist no matter which side of the issue you are on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should run for president. Take RC with you, please.

Come back home Sam Presti
    everybody is in love with sam presti??? this is the same presti who traded harden away....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody is in love with sam presti??? this is the same presti who traded harden away....
    Yes and the same one that traded for Melo. Yikes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much how I feel. I didn't vote for either them. No way I ever want to see that iin the WH again, and see Bill shuffle across the lawn knowing what that bas did when he left.
    You're a ing moron. We should have done everything possible to keep Trump out and ing failed. Now we're all paying the price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing moron. We should have done everything possible to keep Trump out and ing failed. Now we're all paying the price.
    Truth bomb. Those who did nothing are just as responsible as those that did. Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils.

Thread Information