Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He supported lery?

There goes the theory that he is what made spurs great. Hes a clown who hung on to Duncans coattails

Now he will get pummeled in round 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect Pop and his opinion.

What Trump said about calling people SOB was unpresidential and straight up wrong...

Bill Burr said it best about the racist propaganda floating around. This is the same country that voted for a black president for TWO terms... but once this white lady runs for POTUS the racist come out the woodworks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

popovich kerr 2020
    kerr will still be on drugs for his back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually he has every right to talk about whatever the he wants ducks, you ing re .
    the media day is for spurs not politics he is on the spurs time for that NOT HIS

people want to know spurs plans not his political views

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the media day is for spurs not politics he is on the spurs time for that NOT HIS

and they want to hear his political views.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They asked him. Idk what you were watching. They asked lots of players as it's relevant to sports obviously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kerr will still be on drugs for his back

Ducks is a legend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i wish our president would stick to politics and stop whining about players, coaches and owners exercising their rights. he hasn't said or done about puerto rico but has all the time in the world to whine and tweet about protests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he said he would respect the military and he is when he is talking about the flag

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes him qualifiy
    serving the military does not make you qualified or unqualified
    has he done anything successfully except coach mostly non amercians?
    Are you joking or are you serious? Because our current president have even less credentials....... but you're joking right???? lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    flag important

email not important now

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    flag important

email not important now
    joking?

ducks got mad cow right now. oops

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he said he would respect the military and he is when he is talking about the flag
    We protect the people; the flag is just a symbol. Don't ever put a flag before an American citizen and call yourself a patriot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ducks is a legend
    Being cute is really cute until it's not. Legendary on a message board is a lot less impressive than being that in life......

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop 4 prez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

since when you know what people want ? people want to hear what Pop thinks about Trump the POS

You at the same time should quit rooting for this team that is at the opposite of your beliefs... they just puke at everything you stand for... try nascar it seems it fits you better disgusting human being

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm shocked that NOBODY in the media has had the balls to bring up the point or ask the question..Why did Kapernick come out around March/May and say HE WOULD STAND FOR THE ANTHEM..

Why would he say that? I don't think he said it because he was satisfied with "change" occurring..

He knew the distraction/back lash he was getting or would get if he continued to kneel and it would jeopardize his chances of getting signed. He saw what was coming...that's a fake move on his part.

And so now that he still hasn't been signed.. the narrative has changed from oppression from police to ins utional racism..and the media doesn't even realize they're not helping his case. Or maybe they don't care cause they're the ing media and CONTROVERSY SELLS.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...em-next-season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has never been afraid to speak his mind. The guy is a straight-shooter and does not back down. Mad props

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm shocked that NOBODY in the media has had the balls to bring up the point or ask the question..Why did Kapernick come out around March/May and say HE WOULD STAND FOR THE ANTHEM..

Why would he say that? I don't think he said it because he was satisfied with "change" occurring..

He knew the distraction/back lash he was getting or would get if he continued to kneel and it would jeopardize his chances of getting signed. He saw what was coming...that's a fake move on his part.

And so now that he still hasn't been signed.. the narrative has changed from oppression from police to ins utional racism..and the media doesn't even realize they're not helping his case. Or maybe they don't care cause they're the ing media and CONTROVERSY SELLS.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...em-next-season
    Does it really matter if he stands, crawl, shuffle etc....? Killing of any group of people in America unjustly still is the point and forever will be. Quick question, what have you done for your country lately?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Controversy doesn't have a gun killing unarmed Americans and advocating inequality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you joking or are you serious? Because our current president have even less credentials....... but you're joking right???? lol
    how many people have been successfully as trump? not many. you may not like him or his politically views but he is a very successful person. All on this board would welcome his money and sucesss

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many people have been successfully as trump? not many. you may not like him or his politically views but he is a very successful person. All on this board would welcome his money and sucesss
    Money is his credentials vs Pops military service? You got to do better than that homie........ Such a flawed view of who and what should lead this country!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being cute on a message board is unbecoming by the way; you can't be this ignorant even if you really tried very very hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money is his credentials vs Pops military service? You got to do better than that homie........ Such a flawed view of who and what should lead this country!
    I know lots of people in that were in the milary that are not qualified to be president
    john mcidiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did we not elect a black president to two terms? so pop being white does not make him qualified

Thread Information