Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Yep. Cam a cool 2-0 vs. Brady and the Pats. I remember the other one vividly too, watched it from a friend's dorm residence hall, it was my first of three years in college. Steve Smith Sr. vs Aqib Talib. Talib should have been ejected in the 2nd quarter of that one. Kuechly MIGHT have held Gronk in the end zone at the end, but you don't call that on the last play of the game unless it's a complete takedown. Let the players play. Panthers win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots defense is literally the worst in the league. Nothing special to drop 30 on them.
    I said so before, but patriots fans didn't want to believe me. I said this is the game Newton will get on track and the game will be close, I still gave the Pats a slight edge but knew it would be close and high scoring... pats fans didn't want to believe me but it happened. 1-2 in Foxborough and could easily be 0-3, let's say Watson scores a TD instead of a FG on that next to last drive then Brady never gets the chance.

How many games do the Pats win with that defense this year...? 11?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If any team needs to move on it;s the Ravens, Joe Flacco sucks.

BUT............I'm not a rookie so I wait and see if he snaps out of this funk. That's what experience is about.
    Joe Flacco isn't in a "funk", it's plainly obvious he isn't a great QB. He's been on a bad streak for about 4 years now since winning the SB in 2012 and getting paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid, so that's definitely not a "funk".

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    "White media" has written off Luck as a Ryan Tannehill clone. Meanwhile, they make every excuse in the book for Wilson, Newton and Prescott, and give them all the credit when their stacked teams win in spite of them.

Gotta love how there's always the injury excuse for Scam. The truth is that his style of play is why he's always injured all the time. Favre retired at age 41, Peyton retired at age 39, Kurt Warner retired at age 38, Brady will play well into his 40s. Seems like old-school pocket passing is still the best way to extend your career.
    yep, we've seen this movie before with RGIII.

"Oh, just wait until he's healthy again"

The older you get, the longer it will take to recover. There's no way he'll ever be 100% if he has 5-10 designed runs for him a game

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Pats' defense has been coasting in the regular season. They made Alex Smith look like Aaron Rodgers a few weeks ago. And Scam still had to be carried to the win by Team Leader Kuechly, Team Leader Funchess, and Team Leader Gano.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Team Leader Funchess.
    That was pretty badass of him to come back in and pick up that first right after getting ed up.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    4-1

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have never seen anyone as damn dumb as Clipper Nation.

Look a what Newton has done the last two weeks. And this dumb TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD......riding the ing bench. That opinion was based on what, yep.....NOTHING~~~~~~~~~~

CN, you are a 100% football moron.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What are Newtons stats the last two ROAD GAMES?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    What are Newtons stats the last two ROAD GAMES?
    Better than Wilson's.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Better than Wilson's.
    All you have to do there is Google Russell Wilson and then Cam Newton then compare their career stats. It's all Russell Wilson and really not close.

Hopefully yiou know better than to compare aything this early in a season.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    First it was TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD......he gets benched.

Then it was.....time to move on from Cam Newton. So he has two of his best games ever on the road~~~~

Just how damn dumb is this freak Clipper Nation, wow~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is how CN works....

If Newton has a great game tommorrow...nothing. BUT...if he sucks...."see see see see what did I tell ya". Then if next week aother great game....nothing. Then a bad game and here he comes...."see see see....... ".....hahahahaha~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What is the Panthers record? Time to move on from Cam Newton, hahaha~~~

Thread Information