Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    perhaps, but it took time for local and higher level police to catch on, and even longer for them to begin zeroing in on location.
    Even with pandemonium on the streets, one officer has clearly identified where the shooting is coming from:

“I'm inside the Mandalay Bay on the 31st floor, I can hear the automatic fire coming from one floor ahead, one floor above us.”

“Repeating, just be advised it is automatic fire. Fully automatic fire from an elevated position. Take cover.”

“That is correct, it’s fully automatic fire. I'm right below it.”
    No one could sneak out of that room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/la...t-week-n807141

vegas-shooter-wired-100-000-philippines-last-week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needed that to defend himself from a tyrannical state tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone told me they heard another shooting was involved on the 7 floor
    Did anyone else here that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone told me they heard another shooting was involved on the 7 floor
    Did anyone else here that?
    It was James alefantis and John podesta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two broken windows thing, plus the consistency of the gunshots would point to two shooters to me.
    They said he had tripods. Probably had 2 weapons on the tripods set at each window and was alternating between them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeeee hawwww

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump stocks will probably get outlawedafter this. I always thought they were stupid anyway.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they ever say what meds he was on?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably more like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A lot of people on the left are saying, 'oh, if we only did this background check,'" Ingraham said of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock "He would have passed the background check. If we outlawed machine guns, very difficult to get. So that wouldn't have helped. And I saw them on networks this morning, what specifically would have stopped this? They actually have no cons utional answer.

Government can not solve everything

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "A lot of people on the left are saying, 'oh, if we only did this background check,'" Ingraham said of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock "He would have passed the background check. If we outlawed machine guns, very difficult to get. So that wouldn't have helped. And I saw them on networks this morning, what specifically would have stopped this? They actually have no cons utional answer.

Government can not solve everything
    I don't think he used an actual machine gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think the gov can solve all problems?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think the gov can solve all problems?
    People need to solve themselves. EVERYTHING is blamed on Politics/political affiliation like it's a medical diagnosis.

We're a warped society. It's not guns. It's people and people refuse to accept that. That's why someone is always looking for an excuse that isn't "people" or people's mind states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not guns nuts. It's people who call them gun nuts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splits proving my point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone got the skinny on what meds dude was on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to solve themselves. EVERYTHING is blamed on Politics/political affiliation like it's a medical diagnosis.

We're a warped society. It's not guns. It's people and people refuse to accept that. That's why someone is always looking for an excuse that isn't "people" or people's mind states.
    I agree less gov the better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should go to Puerto Rico and tell those Mexicans they owe us money!

Oh wait...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Headline About The Vegas Shooter Speaks Volumes About White Privilege In America

illustrates how deeply white supremacy and white privilege is entrenched in our nation and the media.

Observers were quick to note that the language used by preliminary reports – “lone wolf,” “local” shooter, “gunman,” “distraught person” all clearly indicated that he was white. Otherwise, he would have been labeled a “terrorist,” which is code for “nonwhite, usually Muslim.”

The man who systematically murdered 58 people and wounded over five hundred more is being remembered for “enjoyment” of gambling and for living a “quiet life.”

There’s no mention of his high-stakes gambling, his father’s history of crime, his “aggressively unfriendly” demeanor.

On the other hand, when Ferguson teenager Michael Brown was murdered by a police officer, the New York Times said he was “no angel” because he once stole a box of smokes, enjoyed intoxicating substances, and liked that nasty hip-hop style rap music.

http://verifiedpolitics.com/headline...ege-america-2/

... one of the many reasons Ta Nishi Coates told Colbert last night that he has no hope for racism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Headline About The Vegas Shooter Speaks Volumes About White Privilege In America

illustrates how deeply white supremacy and white privilege is entrenched in our nation and the media.

Observers were quick to note that the language used by preliminary reports – “lone wolf,” “local” shooter, “gunman,” “distraught person” all clearly indicated that he was white. Otherwise, he would have been labeled a “terrorist,” which is code for “nonwhite, usually Muslim.”

The man who systematically murdered 58 people and wounded over five hundred more is being remembered for “enjoyment” of gambling and for living a “quiet life.”

There’s no mention of his high-stakes gambling, his father’s history of crime, his “aggressively unfriendly” demeanor.

On the other hand, when Ferguson teenager Michael Brown was murdered by a police officer, the New York Times said he was “no angel” because he once stole a box of smokes, enjoyed intoxicating substances, and liked that nasty hip-hop style rap music.

http://verifiedpolitics.com/headline...ege-america-2/

... one of the many reasons Ta Nishi Coates told Colbert last night that he has no hope for racism.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good idea! Less government is better. So no gun control.......also no border walls, no travel bans, no abortion restrictions, and no restrictions on where people are allowed to pee. Glad we can agree on this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure, people are the actors, guns are the tools. But take the guns away from paddock. How many people die on Sunday? Why not let civilians own rocket launchers? They don't kill people. People kill people.

Murder existed before guns and will continue to exist. But guns, especially of that capacity, make it way too easy to kill a lot of people in a short period of time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, people are the actors, guns are the tools. But take the guns away from paddock. How many people die on Sunday? Why not let civilians own rocket launchers? They don't kill people. People kill people.

Murder existed before guns and will continue to exist. But guns, especially of that capacity, make it way too easy to kill a lot of people in a short period of time
    I'm not saying there shouldn't be gun control. No one needs assault rifles. But, removing guns isn't going to solve issues, Chicago's morgue sees this same number of carcasses every month, and the scary majority of them are gang/minority/poverty-neighborhood related homicides with illegally obtained weapons.

Thread Information