Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never demanded or expected results from you on day one, but I at least expected someone as passionate as yourself to spend less than half their day debunking conspiracy theories online and more than half their day preventing future gun violence from bumpfire stocks.
    expecting

I was asking for your input. Basically gun nuts want to keep full auto and similar fun stuff available to you instead of just banning, so it's kind of useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Hotels are the problem.
    So witty and non-snarky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People aren’t going to stop making new ones until the ATF deems them illegal. Might as well regulate until that happens.
    You fooled me.
    Chumpdumper what are you going to personally do to stop the sales of bumpfire stocks? You’ve been here the entire afternoon here arguing against them, how many emails have you sent to the ATF? Your representatives? The manufacturers? Moms demand action? Every town for gun safety?

Do you plan on doing anything other than ing in a sports subsection today?
    Right now there are thousands of average gun nuts doing more to stop gun violence this very second than you’ve done all afternoon.

Again, what are you going to personally do to stop the sales of bumpfire stocks? You’ve been here the entire afternoon here arguing against them, how many emails have you sent to the ATF? Your representatives? The manufacturers? Moms demand action? Every town for gun safety?

Do you plan on doing anything other than ing in a sports subsection today?
    You can’t prevent something you didn’t know was happening until after the fact. Log off, you’re having a rough day.
    Sent from one of the nations top firearm rights attorneys, should be done very interesting do ents provided by the end of the month.

Dear FOIA Officer:

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. It is my understanding based upon press releases that the FBI took all digital materials found in the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Hotel shooting on or about October 1, 2017 wherein it is reported that Stephen Craig Paddock had video cameras in his room and left a “manifesto” and/or other handwritten do ents. It has been reported that Mr. Paddock is deceased. Because this material is greatly in the public interest, I hereby request that the FBI make available within twenty days of this request, all copies of video, audio, notes, do ents and photographs taken from the room at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Hotel. I also request within the FOIA that an inventory of all firearms located in the room, to include make, model and serial numbers and copies of the ATF trace data, if in possession of the FBI, to be produced within the statutory time frame allowed to respond to FOIAs.

I am willing to pay up to $200 for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing this request. I also request a fee waiver as these materials are greatly in the public interest because the public has a right to know what happened and why and these materials will be distributed to news outlets and made available on the internet for no charge.
    If for whatever reason, any part of this request is unavailable or not able to be produced at this time due to claims of “ongoing investigation,” I request that any segregrable do ents that can be produced, be produced within twenty days.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

NoloContendre
    This isn’t about me, I’m not wanting a firearm part banned even though people I knew were shot at with it. Have you lifted a finger for your bumpfire stock ban cause today?

Those conspiracy theorists stopped as many future bumpfire stock deaths as you today.
    That same flashes you thought looked weird last night from DarrinS video were the same flashes I thought could have been a shooter. Not all of us have the Mandalay blueprints on standby.
    Never demanded or expected results from you on day one, but I at least expected someone as passionate as yourself to spend less than half their day debunking conspiracy theories online and more than half their day preventing future gun violence from bumpfire stocks.
    Glad to see al it takes is a gun massacre suck TSA back into the ST vortex at the expense of his wife and unborn child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ that’s like 20% ofbhis post itt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It probably should be more difficult to get 23 guns into a high rise hotel room, tbh.
    coulda just stopped there tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why haven't you liberals outlawed firearms yet? How the did someone get a fully automatic killing machine into a hotel room that high above a crowded venue? Where was Antifa?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    but Chicago and trucks and that knifing in China!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why haven't you liberals outlawed firearms yet? How the did someone get a fully automatic killing machine into a hotel room that high above a crowded venue? Where was Antifa?
    You stopped email stalking people to post this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? You'd have a hard time getting one gun onto a plane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, if someone wants to kill a large number of people, there are lots of ways to do it without guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stopped email stalking people to post this?
    briefly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chicago is Leftist Fight Club tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the pithy retorts devoid of any real reasoning are part and parcel of the liberal left. The obligatory roll eyes responses glottal fried on coffee breath through slack jaws as they echo chamber another round.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So witty and non-snarky.
    Think about what you were suggesting.

1 guy.

23 guns.

Hotel should've been vigilant.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    all the pithy retorts devoid of any real reasoning are part and parcel of the liberal left. The obligatory roll eyes responses glottal fried on coffee breath through slack jaws as they echo chamber another round.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/im14andthisisdeep/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean Paddock wasn't Antifa? ar15.com says he is.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

14 and drinking Schnapps from the parents' cabinet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another overly emotional liberal moment where the only outcome from them = word wars and fake gofundme accounts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about what you were suggesting.

1 guy.

23 guns.

Hotel should've been vigilant.

They aren't currently equipped to detect that. I'm suggesting that should change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Paddock wasn't Antifa? ar15.com says he is.
    Doesn't answer the question, of course. Another bleeding heart with a full diatribe and an empty sentiment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They aren't currently equipped to detect that. I'm suggesting that should change.
    Yeah, we know what you're saying -- I don't think you know what you're saying.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another overly emotional liberal moment where the only outcome from them = word wars and fake gofundme accounts.
    God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doesn't answer the question, of course. Another bleeding heart with a full diatribe and an empty sentiment.
    another DNC tough guy pose

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Meh, if someone really wants to bring 23 guns into his hotel room, he's going to do it. No point in changing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another DNC tough guy pose
    another chumpdumper obligatory response devoid of purpose other than to increase post count

Thread Information