Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy just seems too damn ordinary. The forensics should be interesting. Another theory could be that someone or group jumped the guy in the room, faked the suicide, then did the shooting and skipped before the cops got there.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This guy just seems too damn not Muslim. The forensics should be interesting. Another theory could be that someone or group jumped the guy in the room, faked the suicide, then did the shooting and skipped before the cops got there.
    Fixed to show what you really mean

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This guy just seems too damn ordinary. The forensics should be interesting. Another theory could be that someone or group jumped the guy in the room, faked the suicide, then did the shooting and skipped before the cops got there.
    This thread is getting weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK. Have you heard Aldean's latest album?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any one of us could do the same thing. You can kill 20 people by driving a van through a crowd. You can kill hundreds by putting a bomb in a van near a crowd. You can kill thousands by poisoning a water system and presumably millions by overturning Obamacare.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine there will be plenty of footage of him bringing in his arsenal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree that there are factions in and outside of the media that will aim to further their narrative but imho the far-right has more at stake because the mythology of the world's biggest threat coming from blacks, undo ented immigrants and non-christian religions is threatened whenever there is anecdotal evidence of mass violence being perpetrated by what is, superficially at least, one of their own. so the spin is that this was a non-white white person, a frustrated member of the left,or someone who was radicalized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. They are opinion pieces and tabloid journalism with clickbait les and fake news. They work on hits, no different than any site that works on hits.

Anything about a dying baby gets treated like world news because it generates clicks. click click click

Anything about a missing woman, same thing. Oh she's a jogger, they found her shirt? She's a perfect college student and they are having a candlelight vigil? click click click

Dog bites child? Oh that's world news right there. click click click
    Gang member shoots another gang member? Let's put it in the section of the site we call "Black Crime."

No comparison. Every site that sells advertising relies in some way on that advertising. Sensationalism covers a broad spectrum. That doesn't put them all on the same tier.

There are journalists who care about the stories they cover and none of them worth his or her degree would be caught dead shoveling garbage at Breitbart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any one of us could do the same thing. You can kill 20 people by driving a van through a crowd. You can kill hundreds by putting a bomb in a van near a crowd. You can kill thousands by poisoning a water system and presumably millions by overturning Obamacare.
    an example of the relativism of the day. it's offensive to the clintons that so many innocent lives are lost in a shooting but they defer when it comes to the many lives lost or shattered as a result of the policies they enacted or supported. trump declares a mass shooting as an act of evil but has no problem with off the cuff remarks about killing millions in korea or demonstrating a lack of empathy for puerto rico. the general population is no different. what was or is sanctioned because it took place under obama/trump is morally reprehensible if it took or takes place under obama/trump.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So your theory is second shooter/instant window repair man?
    I haven't even looked into if any of the windows anywhere in the hotel can be opened from inside the room. I simply posted a video that appears to have muzzle flashes coming from somewhere below the 32nd floor where the shooter was found.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I imagine there will be plenty of footage of him bringing in his arsenal.
    Golf travel bag is my guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have to be several, right? I read ten guns and two tripods. Plus ammo.

Multiple trips? I have no idea how heavy all of that would be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or some big ass dop kits

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Somewhere there’s a bellhop having a wide eyed realization.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I haven't even looked into if any of the windows anywhere in the hotel can be opened from inside the room. I simply posted a video that appears to have muzzle flashes coming from somewhere below the 32nd floor where the shooter was found.
    ...and pushed a second shooter theory. The windows can't be opened and their reflective surface isn't totally flat.

Over several days it really wouldn't be su ious. Even bringing up a lot of them at once on a luggage carrier wouldn't raise eyebrows if they weren't obvious gun cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over several days it really wouldn't be su ious. Even bringing up a lot of them at once on a luggage carrier wouldn't raise eyebrows if they weren't obvious gun cases.
    Oh I'm sure it wasn't su ious at the time, I'm just saying they'll probably be able to identify how he got everything into the hotel in hindsight now that they know who to look for.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Ten rifles would easily fit in my golf travel bag, and it's got wheels so weight wouldn't be an issue. Haven't heard how much ammo he had on hand but you could probably fit 1,000 rounds in the golf bag as well.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ...and pushed a second shooter theory. The windows can't be opened and their reflective surface isn't totally flat.
    pushing and leaving open the possibility are two entirely separate things, and one of these did not happen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh I'm sure it wasn't su ious at the time, I'm just saying they'll probably be able to identify how he got everything into the hotel in hindsight now that they know who to look for.
    I guess hotels could implement their own regulations, but Nevada laws are so lax there's really nothing stopping a guy from going to a public gathering pretty well loaded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an example of the relativism of the day. it's offensive to the clintons that so many innocent lives are lost in a shooting but they defer when it comes to the many lives lost or shattered as a result of the policies they enacted or supported. trump declares a mass shooting as an act of evil but has no problem with off the cuff remarks about killing millions in korea or demonstrating a lack of empathy for puerto rico. the general population is no different. what was or is sanctioned because it took place under obama/trump is morally reprehensible if it took or takes place under obama/trump.
    Taken in a purely clinical perspective, one could likely conclude societal behaviors tied to survival drive these tendencies, but from a more personal perspective, they could just be assholes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pushing and leaving open the possibility are two entirely separate things, and one of these did not happen.
    Presenting an alternative theory from a right wing facebook page video you totally saw from your not facebook account.

That's what you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that pic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taken in a purely clinical perspective, one could likely conclude societal behaviors tied to survival drive these tendencies, but from a more personal perspective, they could just be assholes.
    i don't know about clinical, maybe some sort of biological theory such as memes but nothing empirical. i would be more likely to agree with the latter although i would personally replace "assholes" with lazy and arrogant in regards to the masses. in regards to individuals in positions of authority i would opine that it's just straight out disingenuity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re a ing idiot if you think I am trying to say this was faked. I knew 6 people that were at that concert, 2 of them are married to my co-workers. You jumped to the false flag bull not me. I’m throwing out the possibility of there being a second shooter...if that video is legit.
    The video is legit. There was a blinking light in a room. Well after the shooting, I saw one of the reporters on the street focus on it and say he didn't know what it was. The guy in your video saying the light is off with the sound because they are filming at a distance lol.

Thread Information