My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Cheatriots and their fluke luck. Every ing time. And TNF

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still don't see any team in the AFC beating them.
    Broncos D is legit if simien goes full russell wilson game manager, they can beat them.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not even luck, this league is just garbage outside of the Patriots. Worst it's been in a long time. The Pats are almost as much of a lock to repeat as the Warriors, imo. If they don't ring, it's one of the biggest chokes ever.
    the goty golden showers too

I don't think the Patsies are a lock to repeat at all though. Tampa was the better team tonight, they lost on special teams. If Julio is 100% I think Atlanta beats them bad in a couple weeks... mega revenge style. I doubt they finish #1 in the AFC ahead of KC. And NE doesn't win road playoff games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Broncos D is legit if simien goes full russell wilson game manager, they can beat them.
    If NE doesn't finish 1st in the AFC I think they lose in the playoffs. They haven't won a playoff game on the road in some light years. And their defense isn't good, it wasn't great tonight either, if TB has a competent kicker they win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    is that wife beating giants kicker still available?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    is that wife beating giants kicker still available?
    Gerald McCoy, Cam Brate, VHIII and a 2018 1st for Dan Bailey & it's a deal.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Our kicking game is a ing joke.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    at expecting Trevor Siemian to beat the Belichick/Brady Pats. As bad as NE's defense is, the only chance they have of not repeating is if they have to face Rodgers in the Super Bowl. Even then, Dom Capers' "defense" would give the Patriots a great chance to win. They're just coasting in the regular season because they know they've got the ring practically on lock. Sad, but true.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at expecting Trevor Siemian to beat the Belichick/Brady Pats. As bad as NE's defense is, the only chance they have of not repeating is if they have to face Rodgers in the Super Bowl. Even then, Dom Capers' "defense" would give the Patriots a great chance to win. They're just coasting in the regular season because they know they've got the ring practically on lock. Sad, but true.
    russel wilson was literally 1 yard from game managing past belichick/brady

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    What a frustrating game from both a football and fantasy football perspective. Where to begin...

1. Jameis Winston is a rich man's Blake Bortles, but with uglier throwing mechanics. All of his passes seem like they hang in the air 1-2 seconds longer than they should, except for that inexplicable line-drive pass up his TE's asshole at the end of the game. He gets happy feet in the pocket way too quickly, so his receivers don't even have a chance to run their routes. He's a nice guy and a good vocal leader, but on the field he's a space cadet. One thing I can't stand seeing is QB's looking to the sideline for a playcall or guidance. THIS IS THE NFL, you should be able to run a ing play without a mother-may-I.

2. Dirk Koetter called an atrocious game. They were gashing NE with Doug Martin, but they went away from the run for god know's why. Those first down pass plays were just idiotic, especially for a QB who was out of rhythm. Just another case of an offensive coach thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

3. STOP playing ty players. Every time Rodgers or Sims touched the ball it was a wasted down. Every time Evans caught a nice 10-yard out-route, he wouldn't see the ball for another quarter. Stick to what's moving the sticks instead of trying to force your scrub RB's and WR's the ball.

4. The refs...the game ain't about you, mother ers...let the teams play.

Just another TNF game that was about as good as pureed dog

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Breaking News:

Nick Folk attempted to kick himself for his performance that likely lost his team tonight's game (and himself his job), but he missed wide left.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    The game in a nuts ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a frustrating game from both a football and fantasy football perspective. Where to begin...

1. Jameis Winston is a rich man's Blake Bortles, but with uglier throwing mechanics. All of his passes seem like they hang in the air 1-2 seconds longer than they should, except for that inexplicable line-drive pass up his TE's asshole at the end of the game. He gets happy feet in the pocket way too quickly, so his receivers don't even have a chance to run their routes. He's a nice guy and a good vocal leader, but on the field he's a space cadet. One thing I can't stand seeing is QB's looking to the sideline for a playcall or guidance. THIS IS THE NFL, you should be able to run a ing play without a mother-may-I.

2. Dirk Koetter called an atrocious game. They were gashing NE with Doug Martin, but they went away from the run for god know's why. Those first down pass plays were just idiotic, especially for a QB who was out of rhythm. Just another case of an offensive coach thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

3. STOP playing ty players. Every time Rodgers or Sims touched the ball it was a wasted down. Every time Evans caught a nice 10-yard out-route, he wouldn't see the ball for another quarter. Stick to what's moving the sticks instead of trying to force your scrub RB's and WR's the ball.

4. The refs...the game ain't about you, mother ers...let the teams play.

Just another TNF game that was about as good as pureed dog
    not for me i had cameron brate

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just woke up. Is Folk fired yet?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wondering if this will be Joe Buck's last October game being called.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No early game this morning. Zzzzzzzz

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Come on, Streams. Be good today.

Post Count
    Myles Garrett already has his first sack... that didn't take long.

Post Count
    Dean's ty team is TERRIBLE.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz to Burton for the SCORE! So fun to watch

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dean's ty team is TERRIBLE.
    what? the Giants are 0-4 so at least the Chargers should win today?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chris Myers is terrible.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz to Ertz for the SCORE!!!

Wentz is SOOOOOOO GOOOOD..... Wentz >> Prescott

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz to Smith on the deep post for the SCORE!! 21-0 and it's still the first quarter. WOW

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Gaylen Ramsey is ELITE

Thread Information