Post Count
    DEZ CAUGHT IT MOTHER ER!

21-6, you green goobers! Let's go!
    got

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's such a shame that Rodgers is going to end up with only 1 ring because of Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Get your got ass in here UNT. You can clean up your mom's hole some other time; the guys don't care.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's such a shame that Rodgers is going to end up with only 1 ring because of Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy
    1000× this

Second straight week that defensive leader Sean Lee doesnt play. And it shows big-time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 years in a row

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Dak carrying that team smh

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas won that game in every major statistical category but the final score. It's whatever, but the targeting call and the defensive holding call on the big stop were just awful. And GB is on what, their 5th string linemen? And they go the whole game without getting a holding call? Just wow.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys are trying to do to Dak/Zeke what the Seacucks did to Struggle/Beastmode: make the former the star of the show while distancing the latter (and better) player.
    No. The line sucks and Linehan like to abandon the real just like the Carrot. But can we ban UNT for being avante’s virtual son and a poster?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And btw, can we finally just ban UNT? That got supposedly was gonna stop watching the NFL weeks ago because of the protests and unflaired his Cowboys skin because things aren't going 100% in their favor. Can we get a mod in here?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas won that game in every major statistical category but the final score. It's whatever, but the targeting call and the defensive holding call on the big stop were just awful. And GB is on what, their 5th string linemen? And they go the whole game without getting a holding call? Just wow.
    The boys benefitted from several calls themselves. They’re just not a good team atm. That could change but their line is and their defense without Lee isn’t good.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The boys benefitted from several calls themselves. They’re just not a good team atm. That could change but their line is and their defense without Lee isn’t good.
    Like i said, it's whatever, but i just can't believe how much GB gets babied. And for what, so they can get their pushed in during the playoffs by a team that doesn't trip over their own s at every turn?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    This meltdown is better than the Nat'l Championship game a couple years ago.

Hopefully the got eats a shotgun s . Do it.

Do it....

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Dak carrying that team smh
    Only a complete moron puts it on Dak and not this atrocious, albeit young, defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Like i said, it's whatever, but i just can't believe how much GB gets babied. And for what, so they can get their pushed in during the playoffs by a team that doesn't trip over their own s at every turn?
    They gave up 6.5 ypc to a dog running team, their D is trash.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No. The line sucks and Linehan like to abandon the real just like the Carrot. But can we ban UNT for being avante’s virtual son and a poster?
    It's not as bad as Seattle''s situation since Dak is a better Passer than Struggle and Dak/Zeke are the same age, are friends off the field, and have accomplished the same things, but at some point they'll have their SB XLIX moment unless they embrace the fact Zeke is the offensive workhorse. Obviously it's hard with Zeke's escapades outside football while Dak is seemingly the better rolemodel, but winning will overcome a lot of that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And btw, can we finally just ban UNT? That got supposedly was gonna stop watching the NFL weeks ago because of the protests and unflaired his Cowboys skin because things aren't going 100% in their favor. Can we get a mod in here?
    Chinook

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Only a complete moron puts it on Dak and not this atrocious, albeit young, defense.
    Dak did the bed a couple games (Especially the Broncos game) But, today he wasn't the reason you guys lost.

Two Dallas W's....D gave up 3 and 17.
    Three Dallas L's.....D gave up 42, 35, and 35.

There's your problem. Completely agree with ya.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Key words....Week Five.....r-e-l-a-x, relax.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They gave up 6.5 ypc to a dog running team, their D is trash.
    They really missed Sean Lee today. This sucks. I took the Denver loss OK because they just got their asses kicked that day. But the last 2 weeks have been such gut punches.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak did the bed a couple games (Especially the Broncos game) But, today he wasn't the reason you guys lost.

Two Dallas W's....D gave up 3 and 17.
    Three Dallas L's.....D gave up 42, 35, and 35.

There's your problem. Completely agree with ya.
    He did all he could. This defense is really bad.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    1) While I'd be fine being the mod of the NFL Forum too, right now, my duties only cover the Think Tank. I am just another poster everywhere else.
    2) I doubt I'd get banning powers even if they gave me mod powers here. I think that's only reserved for global mods.
    3) Who else would start Week Threads if UNT was axed?

Thread Information